Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think Trendri will come back?

That's absolutely true, if you don't have focus you might not get the best results, if you are a serious individual you need to do the needful in other to make your ends meet.
That's absolutely true, if you don't know what you are doing you'll definitely suffer chasing the wrong thing, having good experience is very important before you can start up anything.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's absolutely true, if you don't know what you are doing you'll definitely suffer chasing the wrong thing, having good experience is very important before you can start up anything.

I think that Trendri should seriously consider increasing its pay rates now. The cost of living is increasing and we may hope that the pay rates will increase some day.

I think that Trendri should seriously consider increasing its pay rates now. The cost of living is increasing and we may hope that the pay rates will increase some day.
I hope so, I stopped working on that forum because they are really paying peanuts, as a matter of fact I've spent more than a month without posting there. I'm currently working on bizdustry.

Some of us here worked on Trendri while it was open but unfortunately the site was overrun with spam and other low quality posts so "temporarily" closed. For many weeks we have had assurances that it will come back but as time goes on I am wondering if this will happen. Do you think it will return and will you go back if it does?
I think nowadays that people are trying to find online jobs, this kinds of platforms are much needed because some people have no experience so they need easy tasks.

That's true, if you know what you are doing there's no way you can lose money, you need to take your time and learn before you can start earning, that's the best thing to do.

I hope so, I stopped working on that forum because they are really paying peanuts, as a matter of fact I've spent more than a month without posting there. I'm currently working on bizdustry.
Yeah, truly they have made some amendments to their earning system and it wasn't favourable at all. That was why I decided to quit from that side too. Its very challenging.

That's true, if you know what you are doing there's no way you can lose money, you need to take your time and learn before you can start earning, that's the best thing to do.
That's just the truth, if you take your time and understanding what you are looking for you'll definitely have the best results, I believe with time if you do the needful you Will make your ends meet.

Yes, I have also not been working there. But I really hope that the admin shall increase pay rates. I really like that forum and that forum has the potential, but working for low rates is not viable.

Yes, I have also not been working there. But I really hope that the admin shall increase pay rates. I really like that forum and that forum has the potential, but working for low rates is not viable.
But if you could compare the subjects discussed on Bizdustry and Trendri you find that people post long posts and details many sectors in life, Bizdustry miss part of insurance forum for example which is more informative to people. But to earn you have to detail as much as possible your answer and not being too woordy.

But if you could compare the subjects discussed on Bizdustry and Trendri you find that people post long posts and details many sectors in life, Bizdustry miss part of insurance forum for example which is more informative to people. But to earn you have to detail as much as possible your answer and not being too woordy.

This is not true. You can discuss about business and insurance in the business section of bizdustry. Insurance falls under the category of business as well and you can discuss about it after creating threads on bizdustry! Long live bizdustry.

This is not true. You can discuss about business and insurance in the business section of bizdustry. Insurance falls under the category of business as well and you can discuss about it after creating threads on bizdustry! Long live bizdustry.
Give me the link to take a look.

Tendri's situation is tragic, and while it's unlikely, it's not totally out of the question that she may return.
People's points on the forum could need to be erased, and a fresh start may be necessary.
Well, let's wait and see what occurs later.

That's what I don't really like about forums, some forum will start paying you nicely but they'll later stop, that's not a good idea to me, if you want to earn money online you need to know the negative aspect of it.

Trendri forum sites is back and better and now they have the article session where you can make money by writing articles but the number of forum post and comment you can make in a day has been reduced .

The website is now functioning and run perfectly. I once work there but I couldn't stay and be active because they were asking me to have some numbers of comments and post before my account can be monetized. I'm not satisfy with this policy. So, I quit visiting the site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds