Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think Trendri will come back?

Yes I believe that trending will come back because trending is one of the money making online which has been there for some time, I think they're facing some challenges and they will be back soon.

Advertisement Placeholder
They are back already and i have checked the site go see the updates there , the owner of the platform is trying to improve the platform by changing the payment system and mode of earning

They are back already and i have checked the site go see the updates there , the owner of the platform is trying to improve the platform by changing the payment system and mode of earning
Payout and payment system are the same however it is little increased from PayPal payout it was 3 $ previously and nowadays 4 $.

Payout and payment system are the same however it is little increased from PayPal payout it was 3 $ previously and nowadays 4 $.
The earning have changed also you earn $0.04 for each post you make compared to the amount for creation of post Before,things changes very fast

Yes of course trendi will be back soon, but don't just that right now trendi deducting money from people's accounts all in the name of repeated statement. The actually deducted 6000 from the account of a friend of mine.

Trendri is back, i read the news here but I'm not involve in the forum at the moment. I'm just too occupied to devote plenty time earning online.

As of May 10 (not exactly) Trendri is back to be a PTP. The rewards for comment is 2 cents and 5 cents for a new thread. Currently the forum has no posting limit but it has a warning against plagiarism and over posting (this one is not clear to me). However, the admin prefers a new thread over a comment because the forum seems to be lacking in sensible threads.

The owner of trendri is sincere and honest person, so i don't have doubts about it, due to small hitches saw the platform suspended for a while but they're back now and even paying their employees.

I have heard not, or have enough knowledge about this this trendi it operational terms and conditions, how profitable it is to it users. but I believe if it's much of profit it will definitely come back.

As of May 10 (not exactly) Trendri is back to be a PTP. The rewards for comment is 2 cents and 5 cents for a new thread. Currently the forum has no posting limit but it has a warning against plagiarism and over posting (this one is not clear to me). However, the admin prefers a new thread over a comment because the forum seems to be lacking in sensible threads.
I'm not a member there, but I've visited there as a guest, the threads i saw there before where too repetitive, just talking about making money which isn't realistic at all. But their are still quality post made by other members. I think Admin saw such kind of low quality threads, and wants more quality topics to be created. The members there, should adhere to that, to carry trendri along and not allowing spammers to ruin the progress the Admin have made.

Some of us here worked on Trendri while it was open but unfortunately the site was overrun with spam and other low quality posts so "temporarily" closed. For many weeks we have had assurances that it will come back but as time goes on I am wondering if this will happen. Do you think it will return and will you go back if it does?
I don't think that the forum will come back. Personally i used the forum for a very short period of time and the reason for that was that there is not much payment options in crypto. I think that closing a forum like this creates distrust and even if they open again there will not be many members that will go back.

Well, in reply to your question concerning Trendri, I have to say that I hated to see trendri go because it was indeed such a very good site, but then they had too much to handle and then their site crashed so it's such a sad story indeed

Trendri is a greatforum but the only problem with Trendri is the fact that it only pays via Paypal. I did ask the forum owner to include cryptocurrency as a payment option but it seems that this payment option will not be added to the forum soon. I really hope things go well.

The site has not come back. Though I also have the feeling that it won't come back. He didn't even come back, he paid all the outstanding debts. Though the site is being spammed

The website is back again and running smoothly but I have not withdraw from the site before even when it was running perfectly. I just don't like the website because of my own personal reasons. There are many spam here and there on the website.

Well trendri is back as a money-making forum and we can't be excited enough for it, although, I have been so lazy to work on the forum because of the high character count that that it requires before someone can earn on the website.

Yes trendri will come back and yes trendri is back, though they had a backlash for some months and a lot of persons complained of character count, but still it is back now and I see people are already commenting there.

Trendri is a very good platform for earning from posting on the site. Though it has experience some problems in the past, the owner have now returned to the site already.

Maybe I would never try this platform. Instead of writing 1200 words for 55 cents (10 posts X 5.5 cents), I would prefer to post 1200 words articles on my own site. But this site is good for the people who do not have their own blogs.

Maybe I would never try this platform. Instead of writing 1200 words for 55 cents (10 posts X 5.5 cents), I would prefer to post 1200 words articles on my own site. But this site is good for the people who do not have their own blogs.
This is so true and the site is obviously an exploitative one where people work more than they are paid, usually because the have no better alternative.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds