Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think Trendri will come back?

Right from the onset I don't like the website at all. When I register to work on the website the terms and conditions given on the website really pissed me off and I decided to leave

Advertisement Placeholder
Right from the onset I don't like the website at all. When I register to work on the website the terms and conditions given on the website really pissed me off and I decided to leave
The site is really demanding and it would take you up to 2 hours before you even get to reach the limit of $1 in a day. It is not worth it.

I have tried Trendri too but their conditions are more and the admin is a bit strict than compared to Alex here. They demand lengthy posts and with no grammatical errors , so it's hard there to earn for those whose English is not their main language.

Trendri is actually back and running right now and they have introduced the P2P option so members can now use it to be able to earn money when they post threads or comments.

I just began to earn on the site yesterday and I hope to continue. I just hope it will be a good try in the end. The numbers of words for posts and threads are just so much to bear. Unlike beermoney and bizdustry that is so easy.

Yeah, the site has regained full functionality and have paid off users. Am also working on the site but haven't requested a payout, hope to receive my funds soon enough.

Trendri has been back for a really long time and there are many members who are earning a good amount of money in there. I have recently cashed out a few days ago and i was paid quickly by them. They are a good, legit forum that pay you to post.

Trendri has been back for a really long time and there are many members who are earning a good amount of money in there. I have recently cashed out a few days ago and i was paid quickly by them. They are a good, legit forum that pay you to post.
This post has been posted for a long time now. I think the topic should have been changed to something like Trendri is back or there should be a bracket with update in the topic

This post has been posted for a long time now. I think the topic should have been changed to something like Trendri is back or there should be a bracket with update in the topic
I was surprised when I saw this thread because I know that the site is fully back and it is paying it's members . The admin didn't give up on the site either and this is a good thing.

Some of us here worked on Trendri while it was open but unfortunately the site was overrun with spam and other low quality posts so "temporarily" closed. For many weeks we have had assurances that it will come back but as time goes on I am wondering if this will happen. Do you think it will return and will you go back if it does?
Trendri is one website that will always be there because the administrator of that website is quite serious about making use of the site to be making money and running it well but the thing is that he has become very rigid making stuff rules to guide the website which is driving away so many people from the site.

Trendri is actually one of the best get paid to post Website you will definitely see on the internet today. I believe the platform will definitely come back and be fit again

I joined trendri recently and have not started earning, I really don't know how it works. I heard it stopped paying some time back before then started again before this recently one. I don't know how true though

It is actually rather regrettable along with Tendri as well as to become truthful, the opportunity of returning is actually rather slim however certainly not therefore difficult. The online discussion forum might need to erase people's factors as well as begin on a brand-new slate. Effectively, let's view exactly just what occurs in potential.

I was surprised when I saw this thread because I know that the site is fully back and it is paying it's members . The admin didn't give up on the site either and this is a good thing.
That is why I have ticked Trendri forum and Bizdustry forum as the best and most legit of all the paid to forum websites. There admin are close to there members. Recently I got banned from bizdustry and i was shown the reason why I got banned. And with that I will be extra careful from now on

Yes trendri has returned according to some posts and threads open here concerning it that I read about. But I don't think it has come to stay for the long hall
The return of the platform known as Trendri really made me happy at the first time but subsequently when I started working back on the platform as cover that the platform has change it conditions which are attached to it.

Trendri is back but their lengthy post is what is discouraging me from working and earning on the site. You will have to type a minimum of 150 characters for your post to be approved.

The return of the platform known as Trendri really made me happy at the first time but subsequently when I started working back on the platform as cover that the platform has change it conditions which are attached to it.

I am also quite happy that they have returned. I earn regularly posting there and I really hope that they will continue to pay us. They have also added the Binance Pay withdrawal method and this is a good news.

I am also quite happy that they have returned. I earn regularly posting there and I really hope that they will continue to pay us. They have also added the Binance Pay withdrawal method and this is a good news.
Yeah they had that withdrawal method from few months. But I always wonder why they can't pay with any crypto. I will restart my earning there and take help of others for my cashout since I don't have verified Binance pay account.

Yeah they had that withdrawal method from few months. But I always wonder why they can't pay with any crypto. I will restart my earning there and take help of others for my cashout since I don't have verified Binance pay account.
Are they fully back and functional? I joined recently but I have not started earning. I was told to send a message telling the admin that I want to be verified but I don't think I have been.

Are they fully back and functional? I joined recently but I have not started earning. I was told to send a message telling the admin that I want to be verified but I don't think I have been.
Yeah they are back and the admin also seems active daily. Even I had sent the private message to admin for me to get verified and I was verified to earn the same day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds