Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think Trendri will come back?

To be honest , I earn money online for both of the reasons mentioned , ie , enjoying and also getting paid for the work. I enjoy earning money online because it keeps me busy and motivated, at the same time , money also comes as well. But , I always consider to analyse the job before doing it and decide if it's worth the time I am investing , because everyone ultimately looks to earn money online somehow , especially the young generation who are still looking to build their skills and get a good job.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think the site could ever come back, because of the debt is owning us the members in there. So don't put any hope about it's coming back and if any other forum but the site,I don't think they will also pay the members their owning rewards. That's why I never deceive my self thinking if the site is going to come back tho.
Currently, Trendri is back and its members are getting paid. I don't know if they have made any efforts to pay old members who were not able to take their money out.

Some of us here worked on Trendri while it was open but unfortunately the site was overrun with spam and other low quality posts so "temporarily" closed. For many weeks we have had assurances that it will come back but as time goes on I am wondering if this will happen. Do you think it will return and will you go back if it does?
I heard of Trendri shutting down its operation last year.
Recently, i have seen a lot of updates on Trendri being active again.
I think the site admins are looking for better ways to run the site.

Well, I just saw in a more recent thread that trandri has return. I doubt how strong this return could be. What was the major reason they gave for crashing down?
I also saw that trendri has returned but I don't know if it still functioning because I tried to make some messages once but I wasn't credited and it didn't even reflect.

Trendri is already back and working for sometime now and they are paying handsomely well since it was down , the admin of the paid to post forum sites are working hard to keep the websites running.

Right now the site is functioning and people also earn well too from there but the only problem is that the easily ban people and complaint that you made a low quality post.

Some of us here worked on Trendri while it was open but unfortunately the site was overrun with spam and other low quality posts so "temporarily" closed. For many weeks we have had assurances that it will come back but as time goes on I am wondering if this will happen. Do you think it will return and will you go back if it does?
Trendri is back. But I'm so disappointed at the reward system. I expected this though. They have slashed the amount one can make per post and it's really discouraging

Trendri is back. But I'm so disappointed at the reward system. I expected this though. They have slashed the amount one can make per post and it's really discouraging
That is what everyone is seeing and is discouraging but there's nothing wrong with that. For me the most important thing is legitimacy. As long as they are able to remain legit I don't see anything wrong.

Trendri has come back to operation for a long time and that is what I am using to post most of the time , although they have a low earning rate but it is still among one of my favourite platform.

Trendri forum sites is back and running and lately you are free to come into the site and make six comment daily because that's the number of comment you can make in a day.

I think if the owner do the needful it might come back to existence, that's why starting up a forum is really stressful, if you don't have the right members there your website might be closed.

i don't really know, Earning from trendri is not easy, sometimes you run out of ideas. You will open a post to comment and you will not be able to compose a single sentence, Before now Trendri.com pays $1 per referral but before you can earn the $1 your reffered member must have made some reasonable amount of post.

I think if the owner do the needful it might come back to existence, that's why starting up a forum is really stressful, if you don't have the right members there your website might be closed.
True, a lot of people nowadays are looking for a way to earn money quick, those kinds of people ended up posting low quality content's and will bring setbacks to the forum.

True, a lot of people nowadays are looking for a way to earn money quick, those kinds of people ended up posting low quality content's and will bring setbacks to the forum.
Starting up a forum is not something easy, you have to get use to things like this, that's why every forum need to have a active admin to ban those who are not serious.

That is what everyone is seeing and is discouraging but there's nothing wrong with that. For me the most important thing is legitimacy. As long as they are able to remain legit I don't see anything wrong.
You are right, in as much as they are paying their members and everything is going smoothly it is still normal.
But the slash in their posts is quite discouraging.

Starting up a forum is not something easy, you have to get use to things like this, that's why every forum need to have a active admin to ban those who are not serious.
This one of the reasons why I don't like the idea of starting up your own forum, their are some people that don't really like the growth of the forum they'll be posting low quality content's which is very bad.

This one of the reasons why I don't like the idea of starting up your own forum, their are some people that don't really like the growth of the forum they'll be posting low quality content's which is very bad.
That's true, but if you want to earn money online you have to get use to this kinds of things, making money online is not easy we do face a lot of challenges while working online.

That's true, but if you want to earn money online you have to get use to this kinds of things, making money online is not easy we do face a lot of challenges while working online.
That's just the truth, if you seriously want to earn money online, you need to put away anything that will serve as a distraction to you, you need to have your focus.

That's just the truth, if you seriously want to earn money online, you need to put away anything that will serve as a distraction to you, you need to have your focus.
That's absolutely true, if you don't have focus you might not get the best results, if you are a serious individual you need to do the needful in other to make your ends meet.

You are right, in as much as they are paying their members and everything is going smoothly it is still normal.
But the slash in their posts is quite discouraging.
Sorry about the inconveniences. I believe later in the future they might consider returning back their earning . It was quite good as everyone was able to make up to $1 everyday on the platform.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds