Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think Trendri will come back?

Yeah they are back and the admin also seems active daily. Even I had sent the private message to admin for me to get verified and I was verified to earn the same day.
Wow this is good news then. I would go and check my account right now and start being active there. Which means I don't have to create a post right? I just have to message the admin

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow this is good news then. I would go and check my account right now and start being active there. Which means I don't have to create a post right? I just have to message the admin
No , you have to create 20 posts in total , should include 10 threads also according to their rules , once you create 20 posts ,you can message admin to get you verified.

I believe that trendri website will come back again because is good site that is paying good money, I think very soon trendri will turn back again.

Yeah they had that withdrawal method from few months. But I always wonder why they can't pay with any crypto. I will restart my earning there and take help of others for my cashout since I don't have verified Binance pay account.

Even I have wondered why they cannot pay through crypto. If they can pay through Binance Pay, then what is the problem associated with paying in crypto. I asked the admin about it and he clearly stated that he cannot pay thorugh crypto at all. I do not know why.

Even I have wondered why they cannot pay through crypto. If they can pay through Binance Pay, then what is the problem associated with paying in crypto. I asked the admin about it and he clearly stated that he cannot pay thorugh crypto at all. I do not know why.
I asked him whether I can request payout to friends address there and he agreed for it. I am going to do the same because earning potential is high there with threads also rewarding money

I am also quite happy that they have returned. I earn regularly posting there and I really hope that they will continue to pay us. They have also added the Binance Pay withdrawal method and this is a good news.
In as much as I am happy that the platform is back but I do not end on the platform any work more because I have found out that a lot of change on the platforms since I last worked there.

This site is on my list but I am yet to join because the site demands long content (120 words for topic threads and 50 words for posts). I am not yet ready to write long content.

This site is on my list but I am yet to join because the site demands long content (120 words for topic threads and 50 words for posts). I am not yet ready to write long content.
That discourages me alot too. Though I have been trying to do the work there. I only do the site when I get time. Otherwise, it is not on the top of my list in the sites I rely on to make money online.

In as much as I am happy that the platform is back but I do not end on the platform any work more because I have found out that a lot of change on the platforms since I last worked there.

The only problem with Trendri is that they pay a lot less for the efforts we put into. They must pay at least $0.10 for one thread and $0.05 for one comment posted, since they are just way too strict.

Trendri is active again now, I recently clicked on the link that led to trendri recently but I did not quite understand how the website works

Some of us here worked on Trendri while it was open but unfortunately the site was overrun with spam and other low quality posts so "temporarily" closed. For many weeks we have had assurances that it will come back but as time goes on I am wondering if this will happen. Do you think it will return and will you go back if it does?
I have heard about trendri here in Bizdustry. I have not joined and experienced anything yet about trendri. As I only know its like bizdustry also and that is paid to post forum website.

The only problem with Trendri is that they pay a lot less for the efforts we put into. They must pay at least $0.10 for one thread and $0.05 for one comment posted, since they are just way too strict.
Yeah, that pay rate would have been much better since you do so much creating all those words. It is due to the low pay rate and too much work that I stopped working in that site.

Yeah, that pay rate would have been much better since you do so much creating all those words. It is due to the low pay rate and too much work that I stopped working in that site.

Even after posting 10 threads and 15 comments, people would not earn a single dollar. Moreover, the admin is just too strict there. I might stop working there soon.

Trendri is back but their lengthy post is what is discouraging me from working and earning on the site. You will have to type a minimum of 150 characters for your post to be approved.
That's for the thread. It's just too long. 50 words for a post. I don't remember the last time I visited it now. I focus more on bizdustry now as I know all my posts are being paid for.

That's for the thread. It's just too long. 50 words for a post. I don't remember the last time I visited it now. I focus more on bizdustry now as I know all my posts are being paid for.
OK I do not know that it is even 50 words for a post, that will be very tiring. A post does not need to be unnecessarily long for it to make sense and achieve it purpose.

It might take over 45 minutes to create 15 posts because you have to write 50 words. How much you earn from 15 posts? Just 30 cents. On bizdustry, you can earn 30 cents from 15 posts and it does not take more than 30 minutes.

Trendri actualy did come back a few months back. And from what I am hearing about the very platform that whent awol, they are doing very great and also no story of defaulting in members payments either

They are back now and they are paying people but initially I didn't believe that they will come back since they were owing people some money. But thank God they are back now and they have paid all the money they were meant to pay. it is among my favourite paid to post website.

Thanks for the review. I'll try this out at a subsequent time. Also 150 words character is really tiring. A comment doesn't have to necessarily long to achieve its aim.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds