Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer sitting at the comfort of your home to do business or move out to negotiate deal with clients??

I'm a home base,I prefer sitting in my home and run my business, there are many platform I can run business at home,internet has make life so easy for advance people nowadays,so I can advertise my business in a very simple form which is social media platforms.

Advertisement Placeholder
This depends on the nature of business you are doing but as for me I prefer going about to meet my clients and strike business deals with them. There are many opportunities in going out to meet your clients, from there you can meet with other prospective clients who might even be bigger than the one you went for. Your clients will see you as being serious and mindful of them is you walk up to them.

I prefer to meet people meet people and negotiate deals with them face to face, though at my own term. Nothing beats meeting people and going to new places for me.Staying at home and negotiating business deals to me are a lazy man's job because he is so lazy to go out there

Do you know their are people who doesn't move out to negotiate a dime business that will yield profit with anyone. Rather they stay closer to their device at their own house to negotiate great business deal that contains millions with people all over the world. Why some people prefer moving out to various places to catch up with clients to reach out agreement on a profit end deal.

I prefer staying Ahome building my own business online to grow and bring me money than moving 'out business'.

Which one do you prefer? Share your opinions!

Without mincing words, it is easier and more comfortable sitting at the comfort of one's home doing business on the internet but I think if it requires going out To negotiate with clients, it's not a bad idea after all it's all about making money and living fine. Well, as for me, I prefer both.
Home-based businesses are quickly becoming the fastest growing form of business start-ups. Growing your company out of your home allows for flexibility that is difficult when renting or buying office and warehouse space. Although working at home requires self-discipline, the benefits can be substantial - especially in the start-up years.

As I am, I love adventure,I love to travel, I love to see and experience new places. So I prefer going to the client to negotiate business just so I can experience that sense of adventure and discover other things as well. I like to be in my comfort zone as well but not always.

It depends upon your mode and the deal plus your self respect that time. Some Times you dont want to deal with clients sometimes you want to deal with them, some time you ignore such things sometimes it changes. So i would negotiate the deal with clients at that time.

Home-based businesses are quickly becoming the fastest growing form of business start-ups. Growing your company out of your home allows for flexibility that is difficult when renting or buying office and warehouse space. Although working at home requires self-discipline, the benefits can be substantial - especially in the start-up years.
That's right, home_based business initiative is shaping right at the moment. I see some people venturing into it, I'm not an exemption of such kind of business i own it and i love it too. With time hone_based business will expand bigger.

I just love to stay at home and make my money. I love staying at home to achieve a lot and even doing my negotiations with clients. It feels good when one could make millions from the comfort without stepping out to make any negotiations with anyone. Very awesome feelings for me.

It depends on the business if the business will offline business will prefer to go my clients. With the experience of my clients I'm planning . If the business will online business than i prefer at the home . I think for online business we don't need to go anywhere . Sitting at the home we make plans easily .

Do you know their are people who doesn't move out to negotiate a dime business that will yield profit with anyone. Rather they stay closer to their device at their own house to negotiate great business deal that contains millions with people all over the world. Why some people prefer moving out to various places to catch up with clients to reach out agreement on a profit end deal.

I prefer staying Ahome building my own business online to grow and bring me money than moving 'out business'.

If its to choose then i will choose both.
I will choose to work at home when am so much tired and i will enjoy doing the work at my comfort zone.
Again when working at home gets boring ,i may change and move out to meet with the clients to negotiate.
Atleast moving out to meet the clients gives you an opportunity to improve on your communication skills and business skills as well

I guess going out to reach out or staying home to use the internet to connect to people would depend on the type of business. For a store it is a given that connecting to people personally is the best although i would agree that you can get customers via social media or other online means for consumer products. But for specialized products like computers it is best to go and visit companies that would have the need for your products.

I love the business model that network marketing is built on, but I can't stand talking to people all day long, so I had to quit.

It's safer and saner if I'm doing a job that just requires being on my own.

The most important thing is that the business or negotiation went well. I don't mind going out to seat with a client and discuss the a business dealing. But then I love comfort and I would always want us to talk on the phone and seal the deal.

As for me I will prefer sitting at the comfort of my house to do business because COVID 19 makes use and open our eyes letting us understand that you can work from home without any stress and be comfortable and be earning even more than your salary but it depends on your seriousness and determination so if you focus on what you doing you going to earn time three of does working to meet there clients

both going out to negotiate and doing business at home are both good as long as you are committed to whatever you are embarking on,the suitable options can be chosen depending on the situation of things and how well you are able to manage yourself and time

My preference is determined by some factors like the risk involve in any of the ways, the finance involve and the type of business transaction and ultimately which method will save cost and bring maximum profit.

Sometimes I feel lazy and just want to sit down at home and still work! It I am this person that likes moving about so I just prefer waking up closing deals, getting the job done in the shortest possible time and go back home to do the one I can

I will prefer sitting down in my comfortability and attending to my clients online , at least technology have advanced to an extent where I can chat or meet with my clients via video and then deal is done not necessarily meeting physically with Dem.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds