Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you able to run your business or do you have a manager?

Yes I have been able to run a business and still have manager this is because I believe there are some responsibilities that are supposed to be done by the manager and I will be responsible for all decisions making.

The simple truth is that if your business requires a manager for it to run successfully, then it is something that you cannot be able to eliminate in that your business, otherwise it is going to make the business to struggle so much in profit-making.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am running my business successfully on my own , though my business is small and it doesn't require me having someone managing the business in my absence, it's easier for me to handle it alone .

Personally I think it depends on the kind of business you start and how educated you are about the business.

If you know much about running the business, and you are not occupied with some other business, I will prefer you run thr business yourself.

Personally I think it depends on the kind of business you start and how educated you are about the business.

If you know much about running the business, and you are not occupied with some other business, I will prefer you run thr business yourself.
when you have a very big business it is inevitable for you to have a manager. That is why you see some business ventures having managers. the reason is not because the owner cannot manage the business but it is necessary.

Actually I am able to run my business myself even though it's not a bad idea to have a business manager who can stand on your behalf to run the business while you make the major decisions policies.

There are level that your business will reach before you can think of hiring a manager. For me now, I don't currently have a business but if I have one, I will definitely run it by myself without any issue. The main duty of manager is to manage your company resources both human and property.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds