Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer sitting at the comfort of your home to do business or move out to negotiate deal with clients??

I like missing both, I want to be at home growing my business for 3 - 4 days and use the remaining days to meet with clients on offline business, I don't want to spend the whole week setting at home. But I prefer building my business from home more.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I have the option of staying in the comfort of my room and be doing my business I will be very happy. There will be no need to to pay transport fare. No risk of being kidnapped, no risk of traffic accident and so on.

I prefer being at home doing business although it sometimes involve me going out to meet my customers

Negotiating business on phone saves you both the stress of going out to meet with your customers because at times there may not be convinent time for both of you except in the case of contract that the parties have to meet. Negotiating business on phone also commands respect and makes it easier to connect so many clients within a short period of time.

As someone who does not like going out on a normal day prefer sitting at home and transact rather than going out to meet people for transaction. Sitting at home makes me more comfortable and easier for me as a person

I am not the type that really liked sitting down somewhere. I love moving and meeting new faces. Considering all these, I would prefer moving to make new clients. But when it comes to comfort, nothing can replace it. I will also meet clients while in my luxury.

Perfrance hasn't been able enough for the company to have a long history with me being the first person I've ever seen before sending him to their. The businesses things related to the work place and management decisions. Their are the numbers of the gathers party should be done.

Staying in your confort zone while doing business it nice but the experience you will get outside is more than that of starting at home . You can meet different kind of business men and have a different business ideas form the people you negotiate with.

I want to deal with clients because it hav more experience than work at home.
If a person deal with clients it also deal with all people and problem which are facing in our daily lives.

Do you know their are people who doesn't move out to negotiate a dime business that will yield profit with anyone. Rather they stay closer to their device at their own house to negotiate great business deal that contains millions with people all over the world. Why some people prefer moving out to various places to catch up with clients to reach out agreement on a profit end deal.

I prefer staying Ahome building my own business online to grow and bring me money than moving 'out business'.

Which one do you prefer? Share your opinions

productivity level is always higher in your relaxed and conducive environment than in a regulated and artificial environment. You have your space to do things that lift your spirit and keep your imaginative senses on the alert, rather than sharing attentions with side talks and unwanted noises around the office environment. Hence you are more productive in your comfort zone

The reason I love going out to meet my clients for business deals is because I love going out to negotiate with companies and meeting them in person. Thinking of staying at home and doing business deals as a lazy man's job. It would be the lazy man's job because it's too tiring for him to go out there. Going out to make deals with other companies would offer a more mixture of business relations compared to only agreeing to deals with other companies.

I prefer to stay at home to make my money but if I don't see a legit platform that can do that for me then I don't mind going out to work and negotiate with clients out there to make a living.

Chances are, you can find a solution that leaves all parties feeling like ... But both sides should still feel comfortable with the outcome.

I like and do both, during the lockdown, I moved my work home and I do everything at my convenience but I also go out seldomly to meet with customers. Some customers like home service and we have to satisfy them so it's good to go out too.

I prefer sitting at the comfort zone of my home doing business than going out looking for client. It is less stressful when you are home and very safe doing business due to the pandemic issue that is taking over these days.

As for now, all the business I have are online. I have money in my bitcoin wallet, I have money in Chymall, stakexchain, and the likes. But it doesn't mean that if I see a genuine and lucrative business that only needs me to operate offline, that I will not do. In conclusion, wherever an opportunity is, be if online or offline, and am cable of taking advantage of it, I will. This is just my opinion.

Do you know their are people who doesn't move out to negotiate a dime business that will yield profit with anyone. Rather they stay closer to their device at their own house to negotiate great business deal that contains millions with people all over the world. Why some people prefer moving out to various places to catch up with clients to reach out agreement on a profit end deal.

I prefer staying Ahome building my own business online to grow and bring me money than moving 'out business'.

Which one do you prefer? Share your opinions!
I have a believe that working with comfort is the best way of earning in life. Talking to win clients to your business may tasking and may even require extra skills to convince clients face to face while working from home may not require much stress of persuading customers. In my own opinion I will go for working from the comfort of my home.

the arrival of social media make things very easy that it will make no sense if you start moving around from one place to another in search of customers or clients when you can use your phone with a good network support to connect your customers worldwide all time to social media

Which one do you prefer? Share your opinions!
Exactly. I share the same opinion. I prefer working remotely at my comfort while making money and building my company or business online. It save me from unwarranted stress due to constant motion on the road. It also save me money that would have be used for transportation.

No pensioners does not affect the economy of a country it will rather add to the economy, moroever pension is being removed from the salary of an employee every month so how does it affects the economy. Therefore pensioner will rather add to the economy by investing into one or two things in the country. it is also of importance to negotiate deals with clients.

I prefer sitting in the comfort of my home to always transact and negotiate business with my clients. There is always a FaceTime on came we can use to facilitate communication. Come rain or shine, business transaction holds under this setting

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds