Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer sitting at the comfort of your home to do business or move out to negotiate deal with clients??

if it is possible I always like to work at home because I do not have time for all this stress of going out to negotiate with people on the best goals to buy and convincing people with other business strategy, becoming an affiliate marketer is the best job for me

Advertisement Placeholder
I can't trade forex, not even the basics of it. Therefore I will rather employ the services of a trade manager who would monitor and manage my trades for me.

The internet has pretty much made things easier this days and things that were tough in the past can be concluded online now. I think this question depends on the type of business you practice. Usually deals like real estate properties selling and other transactions that involves physical commodities and high fees usually require physical meetings to conclude.

You will not be successful without meeting with the customers. As an example, one needs to go out to meet them. Company can't work without good customer service. As for which organizations patronage, it could be simple too, for instance, if one is in to dance or sports. This is shown in this instance as he is very business driven though he does not like working out of the home.

Before you can start getting clients online and sealing deals and contract, you must have gotten some level of reputation. This is why those with great reputation online keep making excess money from the same thing you can do. It takes patience and the maintaining of progressive value giving identity online.

Concerning the question Do you prefer sitting at the comfort of your home to do business or move out to negotiate deal with clients, I prefer to stay at comfort of my home to work, as long as it does not affect my productivity

Maintain great client relationships. You know who will want to pay you on time? ...
Invoice on time. ...
Use cloud-based services. ...
Switch to a retainer-based model. ...
Write the payment terms in the contract, including late fees. ...
Ask for upfront payments. ...
Don't deliver the work until you get payment. ...
Stick to a payment schedule.

In as much as I like to work from home and have leisure of time to myself, it can be very boring. So I really would like to strike a balance. I think the best option for me is to set up an office for me outside my home to make me feel like I'm a working class

Do you know their are people who doesn't move out to negotiate a dime business that will yield profit with anyone. Rather they stay closer to their device at their own house to negotiate great business deal that contains millions with people all over the world. Why some people prefer moving out to various places to catch up with clients to reach out agreement on a profit end deal.

I prefer staying Ahome building my own business online to grow and bring me money than moving 'out business'.

Which one do you prefer? Share your opinions!
It all depends on the type of business, because there are some business you can comfortably sit at home and execute, while there are some that needs physical appearance, for me I prefer to go out and meet my customers or clients as the case may be

Before sitting down with prospective customers, try to determine what game the customer is planning to play. You cant put together a negotiating strategy until you have a good understanding of what the customer wants out of the game. Understand the tactics that will be used to get you to do things that are not in the best interest of your company, and employ tactics that get the best things for your company.

Everyone will prefer sitting at the comfort of his home to do business to move out and negotiate with customers because there is nothing more than comfort and relaxation at appropriate time. Negotiation is more easier online this day than physical negotiation.

I prefer doing business at the comfort of my home and earning the money. So if I ever find something that I can do online and it pays well, then I will definitely do that. Working at home is so great and more convenient.

I prefer negotiating business on my phone rather than go out and with the clients, working from home is preferable than go outside. Above all, I prefer sitting at my house comfort and negotiate with customers.

It all depends on the type of business, because there are some business you can comfortably sit at home and execute, while there are some that needs physical appearance, for me I prefer to go out and meet my customers or clients as the case may be
Okay, that's why i say, everyone has his or her own preference. And people can't prefer one target gig, we must choose differently to bring the best in our world. I love working indoors, cos that's where my earnings comes in at the moment.

Meeting clients physically is a very important way of trying to figure out what kind of person the client is, i mean the real image behind the social media character, it goes a long way to determine whether the client can be trusted with online deals or not . then there is the online part that continues the relationship you have created after the physical meeting. Hence, the physical meeting over the online meeting I preferred by me

For me both are okay sometimes due to the distance we prefer to stay at home and have the meeting with the clients via zoom but their some business deals that one may require to be there physically, so for me both of them works out just fine

I am a work from home professional. I have a lot of websites and blogs. I also have online business where I sell services like web designing, seo, digital marketing , and writing. I find my clients through virtual medium, I do not like to move outdoors to find clients or make a dealing with clients.

Both are totally fine but it all depends on the kind of business someone is actually running. But personally u would prefer to strike a business deal from the comfort of my home that will be possible by my potential clients.

Do you know their are people who doesn't move out to negotiate a dime business that will yield profit with anyone. Rather they stay closer to their device at their own house to negotiate great business deal that contains millions with people all over the world. Why some people prefer moving out to various places to catch up with clients to reach out agreement on a profit end deal.

I prefer staying Ahome building my own business online to grow and bring me money than moving 'out business'.

Which one do you prefer? Share your opinions!
The purpose of our work is to make money. So it did not matter we are going to deal with our clients in society are we are doing our business from home specially in pandemic maximum deals are happening in sitting at home because everyone is conscious about self isolation.

According to my own point of view, I prefer sitting at the comfort of my house and discuss business deal with my clients, than going out to negotiate business deal. but sometimes going out it's better if you have visitors at home

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds