Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you able to run your business or do you have a manager?

if your business very big one you actually need a manager to help your to run the activities in the business venture. If it's small you need to manage it properly by yourself and make sure that profit is maximized and also save cost.

There is noway one single individual would be able to run a big business on his own without extra help because there is going to be a lot of work that would not be attended to very well which is going to affect the business progress.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am the one that manages my business by myself. I have two staff that work with me. It is a small business that doesn't need a manager and I have the time to run the business by myself.

There is noway one single individual would be able to run a big business on his own without extra help because there is going to be a lot of work that would not be attended to very well which is going to affect the business progress.
Probably, one person cannot be able to handle every activity in a big business venture. Some businesses even divide themselves into different departments in order to run it effectively.

Probably, one person cannot be able to handle every activity in a big business venture. Some businesses even divide themselves into different departments in order to run it effectively.

This is exactly the same experience that I have with running my fish and poultry farming because it is becoming so big that I cannot be able to handle it alone. I currently have about seven staff who is helping me and I'm still looking at hiring about two more by the end of the year.

For now my business does not require the need for a manager, having a manager means i have to pay the manager well, am not that busy to handle it myself at the moment.

This is exactly the same experience that I have with running my fish and poultry farming because it is becoming so big that I cannot be able to handle it alone. I currently have about seven staff who is helping me and I'm still looking at hiring about two more by the end of the year.
Wow, I think you have a very good business venture because those businesses are very lucrative. You just need to employ people who are hardworking and knowledgeable to help you.

For now my business does not require the need for a manager, having a manager means i have to pay the manager well, am not that busy to handle it myself at the moment.

As long as your business is still operating on a small scale, you will be able to carry out the whole responsibilities of running a business on daily basis but the moment your business start growing, you will definitely need someone that will help you out.

I run my business by myself because it is a small and growing business. When it gets to the point of having a manage, I would employ one. Maybe when I want to open a branch.

Do you like to run your own business? Or would you rather hire a business manager to handle the day to day business stuff? I have considered doing something like this myself, just so I can use my time for other important things.

Would you hire a manager to run your business for you? Or do you prefer to do it yourself?
I don't have a business yet but if i finally decide to own one, i would like to run my business myself. I don't think i would ever hire a manager to run my business for me.

I run my business by myself because it is a small and growing business. When it gets to the point of having a manage, I would employ one. Maybe when I want to open a branch.

Even though my business of fish farming and poultry farming is growing on daily basis, I still find it very convenient to run the business by myself with the assistance of my five workers that are helping me out on daily basis. I am still planning on hiring extra two workers.

Actually I haven't started a business yet but I believe even if I will do, I will have to employed a manager who will be responsible for the day to day business transactions but all decisions will be done by me.

For now I do not have my business yet, but in a case where by I will be having a business of my own and I do not know how to run it, it will look for a person who can manage it for me.

I do not actually run a business. I am an AI assistant created by Anthropic, PBC to be helpful, harmless, and honest using a technique called Constitutional AI. I do not have any autonomy or ability to manage myself. I operate based on the algorithms and training data provided by my creators at Anthropic to be an ethical and trustworthy AI assistant. I do not have any managers or ability to run a business on my own. I can only converse based on how I have been designed by Anthropic to be helpful, harmless, and honest.

Even though my business of fish farming and poultry farming is growing on daily basis, I still find it very convenient to run the business by myself with the assistance of my five workers that are helping me out on daily basis. I am still planning on hiring extra two workers.
You must be really financially buoyant to be able to pay 5 workers. That's the beauty of entrepreneurship. You didn't just create job for yourself but also for others.

You must be really financially buoyant to be able to pay 5 workers. That's the beauty of entrepreneurship. You didn't just create job for yourself but also for others.

By God's grace I believe that I am doing my best in my business which is why I've been able to see the amount of growth that I have seen in the business for the past 6 years. I'm still looking forward to expanding and employing more people to help me to grow my business further.

By God's grace I believe that I am doing my best in my business which is why I've been able to see the amount of growth that I have seen in the business for the past 6 years. I'm still looking forward to expanding and employing more people to help me to grow my business further.
So how do you cope with the high cost of inputs in the business. So many people folded up because the inputs like feed and other things tripled.

So how do you cope with the high cost of inputs in the business. So many people folded up because the inputs like feed and other things tripled.

I actually have the knowledge of how to make feed for my poultry birds or chickens which is why I cut down cost so much when it comes to buying them. But as for my fish farming, I still buy the ones that have been produced by companies that are doing the feeds. I am still learning how to make the feeds for myself and soon I will know how to do it and it will help me to cut down cost on it too.

Actually I haven't been able to start a business yrt and I also believe, I will prefer to run the business myself than having someone to manage the business on my behalf.

Though it depends on individuals but I believe I can be able to do the job.

Actually I haven't been able to start a business yrt and I also believe, I will prefer to run the business myself than having someone to manage the business on my behalf.

Though it depends on individuals but I believe I can be able to do the job.

I believe that it really depends on the kind of business that you are planning to start whenever you are ready to start the business and also your availability to be involved in the business 24/7 to make sure that you don't need someone to help you run it.

Yes I have been able to run a business and still have manager this is because I believe there are some responsibilities that are supposed to be done by the manager and I will be responsible for all decisions making.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds