Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer sitting at the comfort of your home to do business or move out to negotiate deal with clients??

Do you know their are people who doesn't move out to negotiate a dime business that will yield profit with anyone. Rather they stay closer to their device at their own house to negotiate great business deal that contains millions with people all over the world. Why some people prefer moving out to various places to catch up with clients to reach out agreement on a profit end deal.

I prefer staying Ahome building my own business online to grow and bring me money than moving 'out business'.

Which one do you prefer? Share your opinions!
Without mincing words, it is easier and more comfortable sitting at the comfort of one's home doing business on the internet but I think if it requires going out To negotiate with clients, it's not a bad idea after all it's all about making money and living fine. Well, as for me, I prefer both.

Advertisement Placeholder
I definitely prefer staying within the comfort of my own home and doing business over going outside to do business because I like to work within at my own space, convenience and time which working in my home would offer me.

Concerning preference between sitting at the comfort of your home to do business or move out to negotiate with clients. Well, the two mention method are good though, it depends on what or how you and your client have agree to communicate to each other. But I think going out to negotiate with the customer is best because an atmosphere of a relationship will be establish as the conversation goes and it also helps to discuss in details

Do you know their are people who doesn't move out to negotiate a dime business that will yield profit with anyone. Rather they stay closer to their device at their own house to negotiate great business deal that contains millions with people all over the world. Why some people prefer moving out to various places to catch up with clients to reach out agreement on a profit end deal.

I prefer staying Ahome building my own business online to grow and bring me money than moving 'out business'.

Moving around to talk to clients on business and sign deals can be so tiring , you have to be looking and searching for potential client thats good for your business, so i prefer building my empire from home and make millions.

I will prefer to go out and negotiate with customers on business dealings though its also good to seal businesses from home too moreover not all big businessmen go out from their comfort zone but still succeed but going out will make one meet new customers too

peoples start business at home because the prefer to do business on their own than to start with client or any other person and more to point it is good to start with business allow so that you can build up your knowledge and also get more techniques in order to run the business more easier and faster

For ease of doing business, I think it is better if I sit at home handling business. It is way less stressful and easier that way. Although, there will be sometimes when you have to go see what you are dealing with for yourself to be sure of the quality or the correct specification. So it may depend on the work you do

I always prefer to stay at home and do business than going out to negotiate a deal with someone and that's the major reason why I have been doing my online hustles and it has been paying my bills and not really failed me. I don't think there are much Business offline now that is even better than online business

You sitting at your comfort zone to do business helps to minimize costs of operations, but it’s not literary advice, when one move around to meet customers maximize the cost of operations, but it’s advised when you come in contact with your customers from their body language you cone to understand what they really want, complains can b noted which improves the quality of the products.

It depends on situation. At times I go out to look for clients and at times I find client online but most of the time I prefer to do it online because looking for clients offline can give me tough time. So that is the reason why I like doing it online, I will be blessed with many online clients from whom I can choose.

I prefer negotiating deals with clients physically because I need to see the kind of person I will be having a business deal with,though sitting at home comes with the comfort and all ,but there is risk there,I don't believe in online things

This question depends on the kind of business one is doing to give answer to it. But as for me, my work/business doesn't require to meet client physical before we can make a agreement. I usually most communicate with clients on my phone at home and make a deal, they send my money to me and I send the work to them through mobile at any time to any where.

No I prefer going out negotiating with client because you cannot make it at your comfort home sitting at home people may think you are lazy that you are not responsible but when you leave in the morning and come back in the evening they will say something reasonable about you.

It is actually very stressful going out to look for clients to negotiate with even though sometimes people will take you serious for something they are seeing physically. I feel making it online will depend on how you do it, if you dont do it the write way, your sales will be slow. That's why marketing is very important.

I love to be in my comfort zone to do my business than moving or going about to negotiate business deal with people when we are in a computer era.
Everything has been taken to online you can stay anywhere to do business at any given point in time.

It depends on what kind of business you will be doing. With the situation now I would rather not go out if I can do it sitting on my table and close the deal and be relaxed of not catching the virus. But as I said there are businesses that can be done through this. We just need to choose what do we need. Both are acceptable to me.

I prefer to conduct my business personally, to know the person and the place where the negotiation will take place. In this way I can meet in physical for any future circumstances. In the lived experience and to face the situations from my point of view it is the best. Since "money has no friends and less acquaintances." There are many sites online that are reliable, but when it comes to investment they are already risky.

I love to be in my comfort zone to do my business than moving or going about to negotiate business deal with people when we are in a computer era.
Everything has been taken to online you can stay anywhere to do business at any given point in time.
Yeah that's very much true, one can be anywhere and earn money online. I love working inline and an offline job that keeps me closer at home especially in this era of covid19. I don't think I've moved out like that since the existence of covid19.

Yeah that's very much true, one can be anywhere and earn money online. I love working inline and an offline job that keeps me closer at home especially in this era of covid19. I don't think I've moved out like that since the existence of covid19.
Yeah in this era of lockdown or COVID19 pandemic it has been proven that one can stay in the comfort of home to negotiate business deal without any problem. If any body can stay any where to do business it without going to office it will be nice.

In business, operating from home or going to meet a client depends on the type of business you do. The type of business you do depends on weather it requires the both parties meeting. Irrespective of the business, make sure your clients are always satisfied with your product and services.
[automerge]1612564422[/automerge]
In business, operating from home or going to meet a client depends on the type of business you do. The type of business you do depends on weather it requires the both parties meeting. Irrespective of the business, make sure your clients are always satisfied with your product and services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds