Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer sitting at the comfort of your home to do business or move out to negotiate deal with clients??

To be candid, physical negotiations is better for you and your clients. It will clear the doubts do any impression you may both share towards each other. You are likely to get connected, through your clients, to others by recommendation. If you meet him among his colleagues, he easily recommend you and you expand the frontier of your business through that.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can not use the same strategy or method for everyone. The nature of the customer will depend if I would negotiate with you from home or go out to meet you. Some customers are so old-fashioned. They will even fix up the appointment. You won't get to turn that down.

I prefer go out and negotiate with clients it feels more productive. Sitting at comfort of home seems boring I mean you can't stay home whole life you have to meet people and see world it gives you extra confidence about your business and make connections between you and your clients.

I prefer sitting at home doing work most of the time. But from time to time, I'd like to go out and meet people face to face, where I can interact with them and build camaraderie thru friendships that is not just solely based on shared business interest. I like making friends which I can treasure, and I want to have that even on business. :)

Before sitting down with prospective customers, try to determine what game the customer is planning to play. You can’t put together a negotiating strategy until you have a good understanding of what the customer wants out of the game. Understand the tactics that will be used to get you to do things that are not in the best interest of your company, and employ tactics that get the best things for your company.

I prefer meeting people to negotiate business because it make some one exposure by doing so it make you understand how the business is working how good the product you want to buy or invest in it is so great than sit at home doing business online I don't like the idea like other people does

Going out to negotiate with a client is the best, you discuss face to face and put all your agreement in paper for future purposes

I love working virtually not because I’m lazy or because I don’t have the confidence to meet client physically but I just feel some deals can be pulled off in the internet without stress of going to meet client and I also feel there is no difference since the aim of the business is to make the product known to the client and bring the client closer to the organization.

Both are good it all depends on the type of business that you are into. In this 21st century it's very advisable for you to do both offline and online business so that when the offline is not working for you, you can then switch to online and do the marketing.

I prefer to sit at the comfort of my home and of course and make a lot of money. this is the reason why I am venturing to online business because you don't need to go out and negotiate deals with people and you can even be insulted. You don't have a boss you're your, own boss. So, online business is definitely what I prefer.

I think it depends on the person. In my case, I only will go out whenever I feel like. So if I see a business that support me staying in my house, I will grab it. Staying at home and doing business is stress free and would not require much effort. For most of us, however, it come through effort and experience.

everybody with professors and her time to do business is the best and most comfortable way of doing business but you can only be that relaxed to do business when you've done the running around early in the business so I'll prefer it but I know that little work we have to be done before I can reach that stages

What makes this simulation interesting, however, lies not in the details of the case but in the top-secret instructions given to one side of each pairing before the exercise begins: “Please start the negotiation with a display of anger. You must display anger for a minimum of 10 minutes at the beginning.” The instructions go on to give specific tips for showing anger: Interrupt the other party. Call her “unfair” or “unreasonable.” Blame her personally for the disagreement. Raise your voice.

It depends on the clients choice. Because I feel his choice is more important here. If we can confortably negotiate on the internet, we could simply do that. But if we live in the same neighborhood it would be convinient to meet physically and negotiate. But at the end of the day it all comes down to my clients choice.

I am a home person, I like saying in the most of the time. Only will go out whenever I feel like. So if I see a business that support me staying in there and we always do it. That is why I'm working very hard to make sure that all my businesses run online which will allow me to stay and sit in the comfort of my own and make money without stepping outside.

I'm clearly an introvert, so if given both options to make money online then I would sure be going with the option to sit at home all day while transacting with business partners and also getting paid daily or weekly, there is nothing as great as this. It's not in anyway stressful. And the money would still keep on coming.

Why would I want to go out to meet with a client or negotiate with them when I could simply do everything on my phone and laptop at the comfort of my home. It's better and more stress free. There are Skype and other apps one can use to interact

I think I will go with any one that works better. Going out to meet and negotiate gives you the benefit of doubt and you are able to meet your customers in person. Staying at home and doing business is stress free and would not require much effort. So depending on the business type and the customers you already had. You can try out anyone.

As for me I prefer to stay at home and do my business and negotiate than going out to meet my clients. Since I can conclude the business and get paid from home,I don't need to go through the stress of looking for my customers and sealing it.

I prefer moving out of the confort of my house to negotiate with the client because it gives you the ability to strike a better deal and opportunity to meet more potential clients for business, you can't do this while sitting at home.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds