Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer sitting at the comfort of your home to do business or move out to negotiate deal with clients??

I prefer to sit down at home and do an online business rather than going out. The stress on the road is even enough to discourage someone. But when you are inside the house, you'll be able to think better, no distractions and you'll even be able to have more time for yourself and your family. That's my own take. Thanks.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is preferable to meet with clients in order to negotiate business. It's not that online meetings with clients is not good but meetings with them physically would give more respect and you will be able to know who you re striking deal with, how they look like.

I would have live to stay at the comfort of my home which helps to minimize operational cost and increase profits,but when you go out to meet your customers you email able to understand their complaints about the company’s products, with physical interaction with your customers you should b able to predict their passion for the products

I prefer sitting on my own while doing some business. But sometimes I also feel like dealing with customers. It is a mixed feeling when you are done with your task while you are sitting. When dealing with customers it is the hardest part of the job because you will never know what to expect.

Going to your customers house to meet him or her show how serious you are and it will surely show you respect your customers and they will definitely be more serious about your business
Going to meet your customers also show how genuine you're.

To be completely honest with you, I for one prefer to stay online and get deals done virtually than to go out and meet physically. I mean, there's a pandemic now, even if there wasn't a pandemic, I'm an introvert so I am not a fan of going out so much therefore I'd prefer the online way.

It depends on the money involved, if it has a lot of gain involved then what I'm I doing at home, although i Also prefer to work at home without stress.
But if the money involved is high then I will definitely move out of my comfort zone to get the money.

No Business grows with out assembly with the clients. One want to exit to fulfill with them. Customer carrier is critical in enterprise. Depending on the character of what one is in to, patronage ought to come to the residence too. Notwithstanding, till you've got got won desirable consumer base earlier than one may want to say, he might absolutely relent at home.

Staying in the comfort zone brings no improvements, you better go outside and involve yourself in discussions with people, this way, you earn how to be social and also make your dealings more professional

Whichever what the business requires me to do. There are clients that is easy to deal and with only one phone call, the deal is settled. And there are some who needs more reassurance, and negotiate in person.

I will prefer to negotiate the deal between clients and people. And will try to compromise by both sides at one poibt because i will not bend myself so i will try to sort out things because it is for tge betterment of my business and also there is some money ahead.

I lean toward meeting with my customers truly. From my experience, it's the awesome it has functioned admirably for me. I'd have the chance to know my clients and know some close to home things about them. This will help fortify our business relationship. Also virtual gatherings doesn't reveal to you about an individual.

Yes I think go out to negotiate business with client is better it help you know more about the client you can't just stay at home and try making million without the client knowing who he is doing business with face to face negotiate help change the client mind

Before sitting down with prospective customers, try to determine what game the customer is planning to play. You can’t put together a negotiating strategy until you have a good understanding of what the customer wants out of the game. Understand the tactics that will be used to get you to do things that are not in the best interest of your company, and employ tactics that get the best things for your company.
I prefer sitting at the comfort of home to do business or move out to negotiate deal with clients
Experience in the field has led me to research and continually consider various approaches, depending on occasion and environment. Although there are many concepts fitting to circumstances, there doesn’t seem to be a guaranteed recipe to reach an objective, and furthermore, not all approaches suit everyone.
Books and training provide valuable, sometimes key information and techniques on strategy and influence. Major theories entangle positional vs principled negotiation, as brilliantly developed in the bestseller Getting to Yes by Robert Fischer and William Ury of the Harvard Negotiation Project.

Do you know their are people who doesn't move out to negotiate a dime business that will yield profit with anyone. Rather they stay closer to their device at their own house to negotiate great business deal that contains millions with people all over the world. Why some people prefer moving out to various places to catch up with clients to reach out agreement on a profit end deal.

I prefer staying Ahome building my own business online to grow and bring me money than moving 'out business'.

Which one do you prefer? Share your opinions!

Despite loving doing business at the comfort of my home i would rather meet up with the clients because that seems more professional and I don't want to make a mistake because we're dealing with money here, we can't afford a small misunderstanding. And also to show they're a valuable clients we should meet them up

If you ask me, of course I want to be a businessman who stays at home. Who wants to get tired if you can make money in your business without having to go out again. So online platforms help you reach out to clients.

If you ask me, of course I want to be a businessman who stays at home. Who wants to get tired if you can make money in your business without having to go out again. So online platforms help you reach out to clients.
Sure, online platforms makes you reach out to clients on the best possible way. People do negotiate genuine deal online and reach concrete agreement 100% and it gets delivered as planned. Their are legit business gurus online that is straightforward in dealing on business.

Some deals cannot be concluded without a physical meet and shaking of hands to close them. Its also dependent on the kinda business, if its a people business then it is inevitable that one must always be out there to meet up with his clients. If its service based where you can deliver your job without knowing your clients then sitting behind the curtain car world. So its all dependent on what service you're offering.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds