Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer sitting at the comfort of your home to do business or move out to negotiate deal with clients??

Well I love the field work so I will prefer to move around see new things meet new faces light and learn more new things I think I love to move to meet clients.
Everyone gas choice of business and gig, you should move out when your business requires you moving out and negotiating with clients to meet at a certain consensus. As for me I love business indoors especially online, use escrow to settle in for price and executing the deal exceptionally.

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer negotiating with my client from home because it makes my work very easy than going out for a meeting

For my own views it's better to go and work with clients, sometimes is really good to work with people rather than sitting at home but what if a mistake occurred when working so you need elites or mentors who had been in the system before you.

This is just exactly what I would like to do if I have an opportunity that is why I am thinking of going into freelancing because this is what will give me what I need ,an opportunity to deal with people have my own.
Yeah, when I have a lot of spare time I will also go improve on my skill to become fully active as a freelancer because it's not always easy dealing with competitors out there. But once you become successful, then your earnings will worth the hard work

Both are good but its depend,, but for me I prefer going out to going out to negotiate my business because with that u will be rest assured on what u are doing and also no the people u are doing business with,

I would prefer negotiating business with my client on phone and on other social media at times going out to meet them because of the ease that comes with it. It also commands respect in business.

I prefer sitting at the comfort of my home and work online rather than to go out and negotiate and do business because going out is very stressful from traffic to transport fare, not meeting up with time and others

At periods of unfavourable wether conditions playing out at a time you're thinking on going out to meet for a business deal, you can simply conduct this deal right from your bedroom without worrying about the wether situation. I love doing business from my room

Do you know their are people who doesn't move out to negotiate a dime business that will yield profit with anyone. Rather they stay closer to their device at their own house to negotiate great business deal that contains millions with people all over the world. Why some people prefer moving out to various places to catch up with clients to reach out agreement on a profit end deal.

I prefer staying Ahome building my own business online to grow and bring me money than moving 'out business'.

Which one do you prefer? Share your opinions!
Depends on the type of business.
For the kind of business I run, I prefer reaching an agreement or deal with a client online...the client may thereafter come to my farm to pick up their product or pay for delivery.

Do you know their are people who doesn't move out to negotiate a dime business that will yield profit with anyone. Rather they stay closer to their device at their own house to negotiate great business deal that contains millions with people all over the world. Why some people prefer moving out to various places to catch up with clients to reach out agreement on a profit end deal.

I prefer staying Ahome building my own business online to grow and bring me money than moving 'out business'.

I am a home person, I like saying in the most of the time. Only will go out whenever I feel like. So if I see a business that support me staying in there and we always do it. That is why I'm working very hard to make sure that all my businesses run online which will allow me to stay and sit in the comfort of my own and make money without stepping outside. When they send you to negotiate and then it's worth millions of Dollars I can go out and facilitate it then once is it is done I go back insid
It all depends on the kind of clients you have, if they are the social media type then it's safe to stay at home and build relationship and discuss business with your clients.

Yeah, when I have a lot of spare time I will also go improve on my skill to become fully active as a freelancer because it's not always easy dealing with competitors out there. But once you become successful, then your earnings will worth the hard work
If you're talking about improving that means you have the skill already, wow me I'm even thinking of buying a laptop to even start. What type of skill are you learning and how long does it take you to become a full professional ?

For me, I prefer sitting at the comfort of my home to do business. It is in a way a sort of tourism as an aid to trade. Tourism is all about having comfort to do business. There are businesses that require this comfort, so such is good to do at the comfort of one's home. Also, doing business at the comfort of my home, will afford me the time or freedom to do other things and to maximize my time.However, some businesses require face to face contact to enable one know or see the intention of the party you are negotiating with.

At some point I don't like stress but I prefer moving out everyday to the office for business. I'll definitely get tired working indoors.

Sitting at your comfort zone is more preferred than visiting clients... everybody loves their comfort zone in making money

It really depends on the level of trust I place on that company or platform, otherwise I will rather go sign up documents with the person outside the comfort of my home

Depends on the type of business.
For the kind of business I run, I prefer reaching an agreement or deal with a client online...the client may thereafter come to my farm to pick up their product or pay for delivery.
I really fear this days coming to people's store to grab what I ordered online. I simply prefer covering the delivery cost and get it at the front of my house.
[automerge]1634298917[/automerge]
It all depends on the kind of clients you have, if they are the social media type then it's safe to stay at home and build relationship and discuss business with your clients.
Yes, and already the client is conversant online because that's where I discovered him. I can't work online 24/7 to meet someone who isn't aquatinted negotiating online, it wouldn't work, cos I am a freelancer.

Most people prefer online businesses and meetings, but going out to have a practical feel of business outside can be more beneficial as the chances of building more connections and inter-personal relationship with clients are increased.

I think it all depends on the type of business, some businesses might require physical contact before successful negotiations but for most businesses a virtual conversation is just at effective as closing deals as physical meetings

I will prefer to work comfortably at home other than going out to meet my clients. Because I will be stress-free, I will only go out to meet my clients only if the meeting is very important.

for me I prefer working from the comfort of my home,I will just be sitting but earning money online ,I think is than for me to be ruming around here and there .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds