Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer sitting at the comfort of your home to do business or move out to negotiate deal with clients??

Well it Depends
You have to ask yourself what are your strengths and weaknesses ? I am more comfortable and productive when I do things sitting down and doing deals on a phone because it's the kind of environment that makes me more imaginative and it gives me no pressure which for me is a deal breaker and a total loss .
So if you are a person who moves around a lot and where some what extroverted attitudes

Advertisement Placeholder
While staying at home brings about convenience in your job, you should also consider relating with real humans. It's not all business that can be done I the comfort of ones home. Like buying and selling
You can still buy and sell online in this time of covid19. That's why online stores do, if you own your own dropshipping business you'll surely do business at home.

My business isn't the one you'll sit one place and operate all the time. You need to move out and deliver products to your customers every now and then.

I am a home person, I like saying in the most of the time. Only will go out whenever I feel like. So if I see a business that support me staying in there and we always do it. That is why I'm working very hard to make sure that all my businesses run online which will allow me to stay and sit in the comfort of my own and make money without stepping outside. When they send you to negotiate and then it's worth millions of Dollars I can go out and facilitate it then once is it is done I go back inside.
Every position of my comfort zone doing business than going out to look for clients at least it was safer and more conducive when you are doing business at home

Since covid19 started I've been earning money siting indoors and still manage my business cos both of them are simply two indoor business.

yes that's very true ,you can also make allot of money from the comfort of your home ,but the only thing that seems to be the problem is that ,if you meet a family members like mine ,they think you are not serious ,because is not all of them that believe you can make money online .

I mean there is a lot of comfort siting at home conducting and negotiating businesses with clients. That's what I have always wanted and like to be my lifestyle. Doing and executing deals from my house

I actually do enjoy it when I sit at the comfort of my own house negotiating deals matter the amount involved. This comfort is quite interesting as I don't have to leave my house to anywhere to get the deal in motion

These days you can sit at the comfort of your home and still negotiate deals with your clients. This is through video calls which have been most efficient during the pandemic. I find this so enjoyable.

Honestly there is no one who can grasp the concept of making money from home will still be willing to go out there, most will say they prefer going out but the truth is they haven't found the "right" home based business yet.

I think I will go with any one that works better. Going out to meet and negotiate gives you the benefit of doubt and you are able to meet your customers in person. Staying at home and doing business is stress free and would not require much effort. So depending on the business type and the customers you already had. You can try out anyone.
The business you are doing or the type work will depend if you will sit in the comfort of your home or go out to meet a client , so your type of work matters a lot, if you are an online worker that just need to stay online and keep earning money, then you don't need to go out.

We are in the world of connection in this dispensation, so I'll prefer the comfort of my house. A situation where I can stay at one point and do my transactions, I'll start running around to achieve it. It a big no no no ...

In this current economic situation, I prefer to stay in my abode and earn my income if I have the platform and means. Most organizations don't even know how to place value on their staff.

When it comes to negotiation it doesn't work the same way for everybody,there are people you need to sit down with and look deep in their soul and convince them there are others your secretary can handle
[automerge]1632985300[/automerge]
In this current economic situation, I prefer to stay in my abode and earn my income if I have the platform and means. Most organizations don't even know how to place value on their staff.
Kb, I think the topic was talking about negotiations and not working from home

I prefer meeting with my clients physically. From my experience, it’s the best and it has worked well for me. I’d have the opportunity to know my customers and know some personal things about them. This will help strengthen our business relationship. Moreover virtual meetings doesn’t tell you all about a person.
If I am doing a business that can give me the opportunity of negotiating a deal with my client online then I'll probably prefer that kind of a business than having to go out of my house to go and negotiate a deal with a client outside as I am mostly an indoor person.

Yes that is what I like doing, most of the time I'll prefer to sit down at the comfort of my own and make the money I need online .that is why I like online business and that is what I am considering to spend most of my time on.

If there were any possibility of me sitting in the comfort of my home to conduct business with my clients, why would I want to choose going out to close any deal then? I'll just be in my house instead

Wow!! Who wouldn'ike to sit at he and also be able to conduct and close deals right from the comfort of their homes? That's the type of person I want to think I am when it comes to o doing things from the comfort of my house

Sincerely I feel this is the best thing that can ever happen,it makes my heart glad if such contract is given to me I will choose from my house, because you can work at your confidence

I think I would prefer to have business dealings with customers at the comfort of my home. Nobody likes stress and definitely not me, that's one advantage online business have over the offline businesses

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds