Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer sitting at the comfort of your home to do business or move out to negotiate deal with clients??

I would prefer negotiating business with my client on phone and on other social media at times going out to meet them because of the ease that comes with it. It also commands respect in business.
It really has nothing do with ease as I think the online community has made it more easier to connect with an online business client than actually going out to meet an offline client.

Advertisement Placeholder
for me I prefer working from the comfort of my home,I will just be sitting but earning money online ,I think is than for me to be ruming around here and there .
Working online have really made me feel good and staying away from covid19 contraction, Lol. It's been the only positive in my life since covid19 breakout.

I'll prefer going out to negotiate business deals with clients, closing them and still moving out to strategise them. I'm actually not a house person that likes staying indoors.

Irrespective of the business either from home or outside home my major concern is the payment method and the amount to be paid
Smiles. The end point of every business deal; truth be told nowadays that business deals can be carried out and finalized from home these days. Virtual technology has made things easy these days.

It depends on the type of business and how much profit you would make from either but i would prefer doing business at the comfort of my home than going out to negotiate with customers

Sitting at home and working has its own disadvantages and advantages. I believe that there are more advantages than disadvantages. When you go out and deal with people, you feel much better rather than working alone at home. However, I would still prefer working from home.

It depends where you find most of the clients. And it depends what are you good at, negotiating online or do business with somebody face to face. Although, I think the easiest way is to find clients, is online. And if you don't find clients online, anytime you can make changes about your strategy to attract more clients to your business.

Do you know their are people who doesn't move out to negotiate a dime business that will yield profit with anyone. Rather they stay closer to their device at their own house to negotiate great business deal that contains millions with people all over the world. Why some people prefer moving out to various places to catch up with clients to reach out agreement on a profit end deal.

I prefer staying Ahome building my own business online to grow and bring me money than moving 'out business'.

Which one do you prefer? Share your opinions!
The kind of business i do requires me to go out there and interact with clients.
However, if i had the opportunity of working full time online, i would prefer to sit in the comfort of my home to earn.
It reduces stress, most of all.

I prefer to go out and negotiate with potential clients. This will give me the opportunity to verify some of the documents they are going to provide me.

The kind of business i do requires me to go out there and interact with clients.
However, if i had the opportunity of working full time online, i would prefer to sit in the comfort of my home to earn.
It reduces stress, most of all.
Your online success depends on your hand. If you need any skill to earn online full-time you'll definitely earn. I am simply settling into online business gradually, with some time I'll settle in full-time, because I love setting at the comfort of my home and operating my computer.

Well I prefer moving out to negotiate with clients because that is the most effective way plus you will get to see their reaction and read what they want from the reaction

Well, this decision depends on the kind of business transactions you wishes to engage on daily basis. to me I will prefer that kind of transaction that I will interact with people that is to go out and negotiate business with people. this is because you learn from them and they also.

With the help of the internet we can do a lot of things online. I Prefer doing business from the comfort of my home than to move out to negotiate with clients.

Before sitting down with prospective customers, try to determine what game the customer is planning to play. You can’t put together a negotiating strategy until you have a good understanding of what the customer wants out of the game. Understand the tactics that will be used to get you to do things that are not in the best interest of your company, and employ tactics that get the best things for your company.
Most of the time,it depends on the nature of the business,some very serious and high level deals need to be done and carried out physically in a formal setting,and that is where physical meeting is very important.

I prefer working from the comfort of my home which I more profitable to me and less stressful.
I am a type of person who doesn't like much argument so i believe in giving commands to my phone or PC always

To me between starting at the comfort of my house and negotiating to do business, I prefer the comfort of my house because I do not like talking much.

I prefer earning money from the comfort of my home rather than going out to meet the clients, because that will give one peace of mind and also reduce stress. As much as am making money from my home then is no need to go out again.
Sitting at the comfort of your home and making money or going out to meet client to negotiate business really depends in your kind of work you are doing, I youbare into working and making money online, I don't believe you need to go out to convince a client.

Do you know their are people who doesn't move out to negotiate a dime business that will yield profit with anyone. Rather they stay closer to their device at their own house to negotiate great business deal that contains millions with people all over the world. Why some people prefer moving out to various places to catch up with clients to reach out agreement on a profit end deal.

I prefer staying Ahome building my own business online to grow and bring me money than moving 'out business'.

Which one do you prefer? Share your opinions!

Of course I prefer the comfort of home. if everything can be done online, then I would prefer that, of course. :) let's enter videocall and talk to him as much as he wants.

Of course I prefer the comfort of home. if everything can be done online, then I would prefer that, of course. :) let's enter videocall and talk to him as much as he wants.
Sure, me too love working online. It makes me feel at home, I must say the least. I don't like moving out from my home unless my time at college drags me out.

I thinks nobody want a life of working hard , I we are allowed to choose , I prefer working at the comfort of my house and earning my daily bread while working from home.
Sure, me too love working online. It makes me feel at home, I must say the least. I don't like moving out from my home unless my time at college drags me out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds