Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer sitting at the comfort of your home to do business or move out to negotiate deal with clients??

I rather work from home and do everything from my comfort zone, where I can lay down on my bed, cook myself some foods, chill on my computer and mobile phone, and simply feel at home which is one of the best feelings out there. When you are home you don't have to waste your time on drives, from and to your house because you are home so it saves a lot of time for you. You don't have to deal with people you don't like from the work place because you are home and you don't have to waste your money on fast food and etcetera.
So for conclusion working from home saves up money, feeling great and being able to do homey things you couldn't do at the work place.

Advertisement Placeholder
The way I am self, I prefer doing my things without disturbing or bothering anyone and at least I will gain more confidence to talk and negotiate with someone online than face to face.

I prefer doing it from my comfort zone which is my house because of a few reasons: I have a social problem to speak with people I don't know and then I might be stressful or a shy next to them so if I do it from home I will no longer have such a problem and everything will be fine and go as planned. And it is always great to work from home, you can cook yourself meals, lay on the bed and feel the most comfortable you can, after all a house is the best place to stay at. And during breaks at the job you can spend your time at home which is a superb thing, at home you can do a lot of things, I am a person who rather stay at home then go out and that is also why I prefer this option over going out and meeting clients.

That is one of the best thing I would love to do. Is really
The way I am self, I prefer doing my things without disturbing or bothering anyone and at least I will gain more confidence to talk and negotiate with someone online than face to face.
great to sit at the comfort of your home and earn enough money to take you on daily basis. This is what so many people are looking forward to achieve.

I have realised that clients are going to take you more serious if you are willing to move outside in order to meet them physically and negotiate the terms of the deal. You are more likely to close a deal.

I prefer to work at home than going outside for work, where you will start thinking of what to eat once you are hungry, but at the comfort of your house, you will just cook and eat anything you want not like in the outside.

I generally believe that the technological era has made it easier for us and as such you can even have video calls with your potential clients from the comfort of your home and close deals.

This depends on the kind of business you're running .there are some businesses that doesn't require you to leave your home before you'll source for clients. While some requires you to move around physically to make things work

It depends the money involved in the business and the type of person an individual is , for example an introvert person will prefer working at the comfort of his house because he doesn't speaks much to people .

I am a freelancer and I do not get to go out, despite the fact that I want to. This is why I have been working from home for a really long time now and prefer making money at home.

I am a freelancer and I do not get to go out, despite the fact that I want to. This is why I have been working from home for a really long time now and prefer making money at home.
freelancing is one of the best business venture on the Internet. If you are a freelancer I don't even think you can be going out. So your experience is quite normal just like every other online business people.

Well it and depends on what one thing is best for them, like me I prefer to be at the comfort of my house to negotiate with any business clients online. Also some do online negotiate because they are too shy offline.

Well, this decision depends on the kind of business transactions you wishes to engage on daily basis. to me I will prefer that kind of transaction that I will interact with people that is to go out and negotiate business with people. this is because you learn from them and they also.
That is a very good one to consider when carrying out business transaction,because there will come a time in the business negotiation that it require physical meeting with the client.

Actually such kinds of business depends. there are some business that will be more effective to carry out even at your home and there are some that can only be when you associated with people such as offline business stuffs.

Well, this decision depends on the kind of business transactions you wishes to engage on daily basis. to me I will prefer that kind of transaction that I will interact with people that is to go out and negotiate business with people. this is because you learn from them and they also.
That is a very good one to consider when carrying out business transaction,because there will come a time in the business negotiation that it require physical meeting with the client.

I prefer negotiating business on phone on other social media than going out to meet the client because of the ease the comes with it. It also commands respect in business.
For me I prefer doing business in front home to do my business if actually there is any opportunity for me to do that I will be very happy doing so, because I hate moving my business around, but I didn't said that moving your business is bad.

i prefer doing business from the comfort of my phone than moving around with clients as it is less expensive for like things involved in logistics would not be there and also it reduces risk on my own part, so i prefer doing business from the comfort of my house.

Theres nothing bad sitting at the comfort of your house and making money if yiu are working online , but most of the offline works requires you to move out and work .

Actually running a business at the comfort of your home, has to do much with online business and not applicable to offline business because it doesn't need any form of physical contact with clients.

Actually running a business at the comfort of your home, has to do much with online business and not applicable to offline business because it doesn't need any form of physical contact with clients.
There are levels to these kind of business transactions. There are transactions that would warrant you having to meet in person with the other client in order to ensure smooth completion of the deal.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds