Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer sitting at the comfort of your home to do business or move out to negotiate deal with clients??

I think I will go with any one that works better. Going out to meet and negotiate gives you the benefit of doubt and you are able to meet your customers in person. Staying at home and doing business is stress free and would not require much effort. So depending on the business type and the customers you already had. You can try out anyone

Advertisement Placeholder
More reason I love online business, I prefer sitting at the comfort of my house and controlling everything from there. That way, all I will need is my Laptop or phone, internet connection, and power supply

I would definitely prefer sitting at home and working from home rather than enduring a boss who always shouts at people. I would never ever sacrifice my self-worth and self-respect for such kind of people and I do not think that any other person should also sacrifice their self-respect.

With buzdustry sincerely currently I am already getting use to working from home going out to negotiate anything with anybody is more like a stress to me
[automerge]1633446342[/automerge]
The type of negotiation I involve myself depends on the type of business if it an offline business I will prefer the negotiation to be offline and if it is online negotiation should also be online.

Last edited:
These days you can sit at the comfort of your home and still negotiate deals with your clients. This is through video calls which have been most efficient during the pandemic. I find this so enjoyable.
My mind exactly. Things have developed so much that one can conduct businesses from home. Truth is, a bit of the two is better. Think about physically demanding jobs like construction where supervisory roles cannot be done virtually.
For me, I'll do the two

Do you know their are people who doesn't move out to negotiate a dime business that will yield profit with anyone. Rather they stay closer to their device at their own house to negotiate great business deal that contains millions with people all over the world. Why some people prefer moving out to various places to catch up with clients to reach out agreement on a profit end deal.

I prefer staying Ahome building my own business online to grow and bring me money than moving 'out business'.

Which one do you prefer? Share your opinions!
In as much closing deals in the comfort of my house is wonderful. I still would like to out most of the time to socialize and connect with my client while negotiating the deal.

I would like to sit at home and work to make money for myself from the comfort of my room. But there are some things which you need to go out and negotiate.

There are certain kind of business is like the ones that will require large sums of money that is ideal for me to meet the client in personal and there are also look up videos that I can cover on the phone.

In as much closing deals in the comfort of my house is wonderful. I still would like to out most of the time to socialize and connect with my client while negotiating the deal.
If you're running an outdoor business it is very necessary for you to go out and negotiate business run in with your clients. Whereas others simply stay indoors selling digital items and selling it to merchants who are interest and earn through it. So you can't expect those staying indoors making money yo be going outside to business since they are earning indoors.

I prefer what will pay me better,if sitting in the comfort of my home to work will do so, I'll go for it but if going out to meet clients will be better ,I'm in as far as I'm good at it.

We are in digital period if life already where we can be at the comfort of our homes and still conduct or negotiate business. So yes, i would love that type of negotiation a lot

I think I will go with any one that works better. Going out to meet and negotiate gives you the benefit of doubt and you are able to meet your customers in person. Staying at home and doing business is stress free and would not require much effort. So depending on the business type and the customers you already had. You can try out anyone.
When it comes to the issue of doing business remotely it would be better if at the first meeting it is actually a physical meeting and the subsequent meeting can be online.

Do you know their are people who doesn't move out to negotiate a dime business that will yield profit with anyone. Rather they stay closer to their device at their own house to negotiate great business deal that contains millions with people all over the world. Why some people prefer moving out to various places to catch up with clients to reach out agreement on a profit end deal.

I prefer staying Ahome building my own business online to grow and bring me money than moving 'out business'.

Which one do you prefer? Share your opinions!
Well I love the field work so I will prefer to move around see new things meet new faces light and learn more new things I think I love to move to meet clients.

The kind of business that you do is going to depend on how you are going to close deals with your clients. There are some businesses that will warrant you to have to meet physically with the client.

I think I would prefer to have business dealings with customers at the comfort of my home. Nobody likes stress and definitely not me, that's one advantage online business have over the offline businesses
This is just exactly what I would like to do if I have an opportunity that is why I am thinking of going into freelancing because this is what will give me what I need ,an opportunity to deal with people have my own.

I sell fashion accessories via effective Facebook sponsored ads, prospective customers either chat me via Facebook or WhatsApp to make inquiries, negotiations or place orders, all these done at the comfort of my home. All I go out to do is to handover the goods to a dispatch rider for delivery.

I love moving around to do business so I can see new people new environment new ideas, some time the comfort of my home is a distraction

I prefer to move out to negotiate deals, foremost it is saver and security wise, secondly,there is more you can achieve when you step out from your comfort zone.

The kind of business I would like to have is a business where I can deal the deal in the comfort of my home and then maybe go out for a while to execute the deal and return home to comfort

Irrespective of the business either from home or outside home my major concern is the payment method and the amount to be paid

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds