Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer sitting at the comfort of your home to do business or move out to negotiate deal with clients??

I thinks nobody want a life of working hard , I we are allowed to choose , I prefer working at the comfort of my house and earning my daily bread while working from home.
When it comes to working hard, not only those who walk through the sun and rain are said to be working hard, No. Infact that's hard labour. This days, working smart with enough creativity is the code.

Advertisement Placeholder
I always prefer to go out and meet my client then close out on deals physically because it builds a sense of urgency and it also promotes trust between me and my potential buyers.

I prefer to stay at home working from behind of computer system to negotiate deals with the potential clients. I will only go out if it involves physical product which I need to inspect before going to the negotiation table.

I believe I will choose the option that works best for me. Going out to meet and negotiate provides you the benefit of the doubt, as well as the opportunity to meet your consumers face to face. Staying at home and conducting business is both stress-free and low-effort. So it depends on the type of business and the number of consumers you already have. You are free to try out anyone.

If it's possible for me to sit at home and negotiate with a business client successfully, what's the essence of going out to finalize the business deal? I would like to stay at home please!!

Do you know their are people who doesn't move out to negotiate a dime business that will yield profit with anyone. Rather they stay closer to their device at their own house to negotiate great business deal that contains millions with people all over the world. Why some people prefer moving out to various places to catch up with clients to reach out agreement on a profit end deal.

I prefer staying Ahome building my own business online to grow and bring me money than moving 'out business'.

Which one do you prefer? Share your opinions!
There will be a kind of business deal that comes up which I'm going to prefer to handle with a face to face meeting because of the nature of business deal.

When doing business, I prefer to do online business than offline business because it will be less stressful for me and I don't have to go under the sun to suffer myself.

If you want to be a successful business man you will need to move put of your comfort zone. If you are always found relaxing with out taking steps to improve your business, it's a bad sign.

If it's possible for me to sit at home and negotiate with a business client successfully, what's the essence of going out to finalize the business deal? I would like to stay at home please!!
Yes , its possible to sit in the comfort of your home and keeps making successfully depending onnthe nature of your work , while some jobs require you to go out and meet the customers or client.

When the business that is involved in a high-profile business and involves a lot of money, I usually prefer to go out in order to meet the client and I believe that in that way I can be able to properly convince them and give them the opportunity to test out the product first hand.

If you are good in crypto currency business and you are also good on dealing in forex trading , you can be making money perfectly at home without going out for another business.

Whenever I get a client that is going to buy my product for a huge amount of money, I usually prefer to go out and meet them because I think that this is better and it is going to give them a sense of trust and protection.

I am someone who doesn't like sitting at his comfort of his home working for money ,though I also work at home online mostly on weekend but i prefer going out and working to earn my keep

With the rise of the internet and access to knowledge like never before, making money at the comfort and highly possible and recommended. I'm working hard to make sure I don't need to step out of my home before I can earn a pound and I know it is worth the effort.

Yes, with the ease of technology now, I personally prefer to work at comfort of my home to do business than to move out side and negotiate or do business with clients.

There is a different level of trust that comes with you and clients whenever you meet at a particular place or you reach out to them physically. It shows how serious and determined you are to complete the deal.

Technology has not made it easy for people to communicate with others and even conclude deals without having to meet physical be. There's no need of meeting people physically if there is no need to.

Although technology has make things easier for one another where by you stay in your home and do business with people in various places, but at my side where technology do no reach all sides, one need to leave his or her house to negotiate with people outside.

I prefer sitting at home to do business rather than moving out because it makes me engage in less stress and gives me time for other things although in some cases one would need to move out but that is not necessary every time. But generally I prefer sitting at home and doing a business rather than moving out to negotiate with my client.

I am always going to be doing what the client is preparing as he has some that will feel more safe to do businesses with you if they are going to see you physically. I always try to encourage them to be vocal about how they like to be treated.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds