Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer sitting at the comfort of your home to do business or move out to negotiate deal with clients??

I am a home person, I like saying in the most of the time. Only will go out whenever I feel like. So if I see a business that support me staying in there and we always do it. That is why I'm working very hard to make sure that all my businesses run online which will allow me to stay and sit in the comfort of my own and make money without stepping outside. When they send you to negotiate and then it's worth millions of Dollars I can go out and facilitate it then once is it is done I go back inside.
I prefer sitting in my comfort zone doing business stuff going round negotiating for client in terms of carrying out business proceedings because that will be very stressful.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not know whether it is because of my business line but I have observed that it is much more easier to convince clients to close out on a deal in person than when it is done online.

Well if we should look at it convincing someone offline in a business deals is much more easier than online

It takes alot of effort to convince a stranger to buy from you

Both has their own advantages and disadvantages, I will say
Yes, both have their own demerits and merits. When it comes to convincing people to buy products online it us hard. But easier for those into digital marketing.

If its a zoom meeting at home but if its in person, we are going to Starbucks or an office, with a business attaire.

I am a home person, I like saying in the most of the time. Only will go out whenever I feel like. So if I see a business that support me staying in there and we always do it. That is why I'm working very hard to make sure that all my businesses run online which will allow me to stay and sit in the comfort of my own and make money without stepping outside. When they send you to negotiate and then it's worth millions of Dollars I can go out and facilitate it then once is it is done I go back inside.
Everybody prefer a business that video be comfortable for them to manage and which they can even do what they're uncomfortable if you have the opportunity to have a business account was on it is better than going around looking for clients.

If I am making something reasonable I may not even feel it, this can only affect me if I'm not making a reasonable amount of money, that is when I can feel tired about staying at home.

Do you know their are people who doesn't move out to negotiate a dime business that will yield profit with anyone. Rather they stay closer to their device at their own house to negotiate great business deal that contains millions with people all over the world. Why some people prefer moving out to various places to catch up with clients to reach out agreement on a profit end deal.

I prefer staying Ahome building my own business online to grow and bring me money than moving 'out business'.

Which one do you prefer? Share your opinions!
Because of this coronavirus pandemic that has greatly affected the health and financial situation of people, I choose or prefer working at home online than the offline business.

Because of this coronavirus pandemic that has greatly affected the health and financial situation of people, I choose or prefer working at home online than the offline business.
The covid19 really hampered the offline scope of doing business. Now people who own offline business have find new home inside online to market their business.

Yes, we should utilize the both option to make money online or offline. People have their own preference but I choose sitting indoors at the moment to negotiate with clients over business online.

Well, at this point in my life I think I do prefer to do business from the comfort of my home. This is because I am still a student and going out for business dealings will prove to be a distraction to me

Well, at this point in my life I think I do prefer to do business from the comfort of my home. This is because I am still a student and going out for business dealings will prove to be a distraction to me
You're my type dear. I am a student I love earning indoors most especially I don't like moving out to deal with business, staying at my comfort is the best pick.

I am retired already but if I have a business I would prefer to be dealing with customers personally. However, in this pandemic era it is the online selling and buying that is getting to be the standard so I guess I will get used to marketing in social media and handling orders for delivery.

If you are still young what are you waiting for, gear yourself up and meet your client directly, but if you not young it is better to stay offi ce and get things done

Going out to meet client is yields better results and as such is the most ideal. But then sitting home at your comfort, is what everyone would like. Nobody like inconvenience

I prefer to do an offline deal , because there are mostly scammers online and I would not like to risk it and I get scam at the end of the day , so that would be my choice too

What motivates me is profit. So far the business would fetch me high gains , I do not care if it entails moving around or gluing to your PC . What should be of interest is if the business is profit oriented or not. I would glue to my phone or PC if it guarantees me lots of profits. The primary purpose of every business is to produce money.

Do you know their are people who doesn't move out to negotiate a dime business that will yield profit with anyone. Rather they stay closer to their device at their own house to negotiate great business deal that contains millions with people all over the world. Why some people prefer moving out to various places to catch up with clients to reach out agreement on a profit end deal.

I prefer staying Ahome building my own business online to grow and bring me money than moving 'out business'.

Which one do you prefer? Share your opinions!
While staying at home brings about convenience in your job, you should also consider relating with real humans. It's not all business that can be done I the comfort of ones home. Like buying and selling

It is better to move out and negotiate deals with your clients because people say seeing is believing. People get to believe a business when it is being done in reality

Personally I prefer staying at home and do my work, am not really much of the moving type, I don't go out much unless when called for. So if I can be at the comfort of my home and still make money, I would do it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds