Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer sitting at the comfort of your home to do business or move out to negotiate deal with clients??

There are business that requires you going outside and there are some that doesn't. And even the ones that requires you not going out,some clients needs to be directly confronted incase of defaulting
well most of the online businesses does not require you to involve in any kind of outside activities. You can work from home, and get good salary. obviously there are certain type of job that may require you to involve in offline activities, but those are completely optional.

Advertisement Placeholder
The decision to either stay at home and negotiate with clients will depend on the type of business deal to cover. But I will prefer going out to meet up with a client to discuss, negotiate and conclude on the business. It helps me know more about the client's expectations and personality.

Nowadays I have been sitting a lot at home but I do not prefer to sit for long hours because sitting and working for long hours can be really bad for your health. I would prefer to go out and also meet new people.

I think it depends on the nature and reach of your business. Some businesses are established so clients come to them while others must reach out to clients to make a living. Others will outsource too.

I am the kind of individual that loves walking around that love going to places so I prefer manage my business by going out to meet client other than staying at home till my business.
I prefer taking a walk around places at least as I'm doing so I will get to meet new product, new initiative new, innovation about a particular business I prefer going out because they're I get more idea on how to run a business.

I prefer dealings with my client's on line than meeting them one on one,it saves time ,it saves money ,it reduces stress and everything will be done at the comfort of my time

I prefer anything that is online money making, i prefer online business to offline business for so many reasons. Making money while sitting at home is priceless.

I prefer to meet people meet people and negotiate deals with them face to face, though at my own term. Nothing beats meeting people and going to new places for me. You knew no who will give you a life changing experience.

I also like to meet new people. Meeting new people makes us feel good because we humans are social beings and we just cannot live alone. Socializing is actually good for our mental and psychological health as well.

There are business that requires you going outside and there are some that doesn't. And even the ones that requires you not going out,some clients needs to be directly confronted incase of defaulting
You are right. An online business is not fit for going out to the clients particularly for retailing business. Even a real estate business will make you stay in the office and wait for buyers to come. If you are selling insurance then that is a reason to visit your clients.

I prefer negotiating business on phone on other social media than going out to meet the client because of the ease the comes with it. It also commands respect in business.
There are times you will need to meet the face to face. Calling them on phone may not really bring out your transaction solid. It's good to have eye to eye contact
[automerge]1627072408[/automerge]
I prefer earning money from the comfort of my home rather than going out to meet the clients, because that will give one peace of mind and also reduce stress. As much as am making money from my home then is no need to go out again.
Take for instance you made a business transaction with a client and he or she refuse to pay and you happen to know where he or she lives. Won't you go out?

I am too lazy and I like staying at home most of the time. A person like me will prefer to close a deal online and do everything within his capability to avoid offline contacts. I think it is in my nature to only stay quiet most of the time.

I prefer meeting with my clients physically. From my experience, it’s the best and it has worked well for me. I’d have the opportunity to know my customers and know some personal things about them. This will help strengthen our business relationship. Moreover virtual meetings doesn’t tell you all about a person.
I believe sitting and earning at the comfort of your home and going out to work and negotiate with business partner for business are both good idea ,MIT depends on what gives you comfort.

I prefer anything that is online money making, i prefer online business to offline business for so many reasons. Making money while sitting at home is priceless.

Even I do prefer online business over offline activities. However, we cannot socialize with people just like the way we do in real life and this is the main difference when it comes to earning money offline and earning money in the offline world. Still I would always prefer online money earning world.

It depends on the deal that is involve. Some deals are easy to negotiate when you meet the clients in person than sitting in the corner of your home to get it done.

Among many other things I love about doing business, one of such I doing business negotiations from the comfort of my home and abode. Makes things very easy for me

I think both should complement each other. They are times when you won't be getting clients while sitting at home and you need to go out and get them.
Those who operate online store doesn't need to go off in order to get customers. That's why you need to give room for affiliate marketers to help advertise your business products far and wide.

I am a home person, I like saying in the most of the time. Only will go out whenever I feel like. So if I see a business that support me staying in there and we always do it. That is why I'm working very hard to make sure that all my businesses run online which will allow me to stay and sit in the comfort of my own and make money without stepping outside. When they send you to negotiate and then it's worth millions of Dollars I can go out and facilitate it then once is it is done I go back inside.
I'll prefer to sit at home and do business as my own comfort too soon than going out to look for client because being at your own comfort zone to do business is less stressful.

I prefer dealings with my client's on line than meeting them one on one,it saves time ,it saves money ,it reduces stress and everything will be done at the comfort of my time
You are very right. Attending to your clients online saves a lot of resources that is supposed to be spent on other things but at times you will have to meet clients in person to negotiate a successful business.

Do you know their are people who doesn't move out to negotiate a dime business that will yield profit with anyone. Rather they stay closer to their device at their own house to negotiate great business deal that contains millions with people all over the world. Why some people prefer moving out to various places to catch up with clients to reach out agreement on a profit end deal.

I prefer staying Ahome building my own business online to grow and bring me money than moving 'out business'.

Which one do you prefer? Share your opinions!
Well if we should look at it convincing someone offline in a business deals is much more easier than online

It takes alot of effort to convince a stranger to buy from you

Both has their own advantages and disadvantages, I will say

Working from home can be positive for both enterprise employers and employees. Increased productivity, improved work-life balance, and reduced costs are just some of the ways remote work flexibility can be mutually beneficial.
I prefer working from home than having to go out to work because going out every day to work and be so stressful to me as I feel that there are always going to be hazards on the way that can happen to anyone but being at home can be so convenient as you can do your job while lying on your bed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds