Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer partnership business ahead of sole proprietorship business?

prefer sole proprietorship Business to partnership business reason been that if your partner is not that kind of a serious person the business Will be totally based and managed by the second partner but the unserious fellow in the business will be hoping to get good profit at the end of the month despite not working

Advertisement Placeholder
I'll prefer both at different levels. First if I'm operating a small scale business, I'll go for sole proprietorship but if it's on a large scale I'll gladly embrace partnership so my business can explode.

Of course I will prepare the sole proprietorship business but what mostly necessitate a partnership business is in a situation whereby you are looking for more funds for your business or look into expanding your business that is why most people go into the partnership business.
I understand what you just said buddy, when the funds are simply hard to come for any one to operate as a single business owner, the alternative will simply be partnering with someone to make up the funds and start up partnership business. What matters is the profit side of it and long term success of the business.

I prefer a sole proprietorship business because I get to make decisions on my own without waiting for a partner's opinion. I also get to handle the finances of the business all by myself without having financial issues with anyone.

I understand what you just said buddy, when the funds are simply hard to come for any one to operate as a single business owner, the alternative will simply be partnering with someone to make up the funds and start up partnership business. What matters is the profit side of it and long term success of the business.
Most people that start up a partnership with others are as a result of lack of funds and they do have the ideas to start of his business underside having the ideas they have the regular side note to start up your business but they do not have the necessary capital to run the business so they now have to go for partnership so there is no way I can prefer a partnership business over a sole proprietorship business.

One thing about going into a partnership business with someone is that, you might be thinking you've seen the whole picture, but you'll be in a rude shock that you've known just nothing about your partner as you think when the problems starts

When it comes to business mode of operations, individuals have their own preference. Some people love the partnership business cos of advantages of sharing business responsibilities with another as a result of not having adequate funds to single handedly run it. While others never loved partnership type of business cos of the risk attached to it. They never loved to share business burden, ideas, responsibilities with any one. They prefer to manage and run it on their own without any extra body input or support. I choose the sole proprietorship type of business than the partnership type. Cos I love to be my own boss, manage my own business the way it pleases me and not sharing responsibilities with any one else.

Which one do you prefer, partnership or sole proprietorship business initiative??
I can share or even sell a business idea, but to share a business? No no no.
I will always choose sole proprietorship over and over. The comfort and satisfaction you derive knowing you run your business and earn on your own terms is life-giving.

I can share or even sell a business idea, but to share a business? No no no.
I will always choose sole proprietorship over and over. The comfort and satisfaction you derive knowing you run your business and earn on your own terms is life-giving.
Every one has choice just as you've chosen sole proprietorship over partnership. Whereas others simply prefer partnership than sole proprietorship business due to the money combination, mixed decision making etc.

Partnership businesses is not my type of thing. I don't role that way. I always loved it when I do my things alone and Solo too. That way I don't have anyone on my back for Any reason

I think running a sole proprietorship is more comfortable than running a partnership,it offers More peace of mind and quick decision making

Partnership offers more extensive services and more pool of ideas and resources which leads to increased profit which is why I prefer partnership to sole proprietorship which is limited to one man

When it comes to business mode of operations, individuals have their own preference. Some people love the partnership business cos of advantages of sharing business responsibilities with another as a result of not having adequate funds to single handedly run it. While others never loved partnership type of business cos of the risk attached to it. They never loved to share business burden, ideas, responsibilities with any one. They prefer to manage and run it on their own without any extra body input or support. I choose the sole proprietorship type of business than the partnership type. Cos I love to be my own boss, manage my own business the way it pleases me and not sharing responsibilities with any one else.

Which one do you prefer, partnership or sole proprietorship business initiative??
I love to be my own boss, so I won't run into any partnership.
I like to handle things my own way, make my decisions straightway, use my resources my own way...I don't get to share responsibilities, burden and money!

Sole proprietorship is the best thing anyone can do, if you think of partnership you must be ready to go about it in order to have a good result.

It depends on the nature of the business but personally I would prefer partnership. Partnership is helps everyone to share the risk and capital is shared to start the business. But to afford problem is future it will be nice to sign a partnership deeds and agreement where every partners know what's is require for him or her.

If I happen to have all the funds needed to start up my business then I will certainly prefer a sole proprietorship business. Though partnership business dies have its advantages, for someone involved in more than one business, partnership will be idea.

When it comes to partnership business, there is always more room and possibilities for bigger expansion because of more funds availability. It's why most people are open to partnership.

Sole proprietorship has it own disadvantages and advantages same as partnerships. Depending on the kind of business and what I'm dealing with

I prefer sole proprietorship business to partnership business because I will like to build my own fame or business with my blueprint, maybe I will partner then later I run alone

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds