Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer partnership business ahead of sole proprietorship business?

In my own opinion, I think sole proprietorship business is far better than partnership business. In some partnership businesses, you don't take decisions alone even though you feel your idea would grow the company, your partner might be the stressful type

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to business mode of operations, individuals have their own preference. Some people love the partnership business cos of advantages of sharing business responsibilities with another as a result of not having adequate funds to single handedly run it. While others never loved partnership type of business cos of the risk attached to it. They never loved to share business burden, ideas, responsibilities with any one. They prefer to manage and run it on their own without any extra body input or support. I choose the sole proprietorship type of business than the partnership type. Cos I love to be my own boss, manage my own business the way it pleases me and not sharing responsibilities with any one else.

Which one do you prefer, partnership or sole proprietorship business initiative??
I prefer partnership business to sole proprietorship because it unveils me the opportunity to learn and explore more,it also gives room for diversification.

I prefer partnership business to sole proprietorship because it unveils me the opportunity to learn and explore more,it also gives room for diversification.
Partnership business is also an option to explore by any entrepreneur of you lack everything it takes to operate as a lone business owner. Sole proprietorship business gives you the freedom of taking final decision in your business without anyone's interruption.

Partnership business is also an option to explore by any entrepreneur of you lack everything it takes to operate as a lone business owner. Sole proprietorship business gives you the freedom of taking final decision in your business without anyone's interruption.
I think the only advantage sole proprietorship have over partnership is the fact that you can analyse decisions without conflict and bear the loss without making a fuzz about it.

When it comes to business I'll choose partnership because risk are been shared by all partners and it demand little capital from various individuals and also ideas are been shared to move the business forward

When it comes to business mode of operations, individuals have their own preference. Some people love the partnership business cos of advantages of sharing business responsibilities with another as a result of not having adequate funds to single handedly run it. While others never loved partnership type of business cos of the risk attached to it. They never loved to share business burden, ideas, responsibilities with any one. They prefer to manage and run it on their own without any extra body input or support. I choose the sole proprietorship type of business than the partnership type. Cos I love to be my own boss, manage my own business the way it pleases me and not sharing responsibilities with any one else.

Which one do you prefer, partnership or sole proprietorship business initiative??
I prefer the sole proprietorship business initiative.
I just enjoy running my business the way i deem fit without queries and rejections and problems with anyone.
Even if i get to do all the work, when the money comes, it comes to me alone.

I prefer the sole proprietorship business initiative.
I just enjoy running my business the way i deem fit without queries and rejections and problems with anyone.
Even if i get to do all the work, when the money comes, it comes to me alone.
Their is no qualms if you come to enjoy freedom and liberty of decision making in business, sole proprietorship stands the best choice than partnership option, where your decision is always shared.

I prefer the partnership business but it had to be with a trusted person,a partnership business with a trusted person normally brings about a lot of income and the two parties get to learn a lot from each other

Truely it will depend on the type of business if it is a large scale business then I will love to move into partnership with them

Depending on the situation and then the kind of business you wish to operate and the availability of resources needed to be deposited I the business. but sincerely I will prefer sole proprietorship than partnership because alot of them have failed due to disagreement of interest.

Partnership business is the best when you are doing with trusted people since all the responsibilities will be shared among the partners numbers, these are the type of business that do have an opportunity to grow to an unexpected standard

I prefer partnership to sole proprietorship. In a partnership, there is combination of ideas, resources and finances and this can help the business to grow. If one person is sick or unavailable, the business will not close down as the other partner will continue running it.

Well,when it happens to be that person have much capital I was looking go for sole proprietorship and do my business on my own,so that at last all profit will be there only mine,but the opposite is the case when it comes to partnership

As far as I'm concerned, I prefer a sole proprietorship to a partnership business. I've once run a partnership business with a friend and it didn't come out well.. we had agreements but the other person doesn't have passion for it just the money in it

Partnership presents with a lot of challenges, especially when the business partners do not understand themselves , this can further lead to business downfall.

Well it actually depends on the kind of business you are into and plus you can actually try to sell your products online and use the social media to your advantage because the pandemic will really affect offline business

I think it's quite the opposite for me, I will likely go for sole proprietorship business over partnership business if actually am in a position to make a choice. There are different advantages I see that are attached to the former

I think it's quite the opposite for me, I will likely go for sole proprietorship business over partnership business if actually am in a position to make a choice. There are different advantages I see that are attached to the former
This is what most people are interested on, but you have to understand that a business that is done with more than one person is able to develop better than a business that is handled by private individual.

It depends entirely on how big the business is or how you plan to expand in the long run
For a small business, a sole proprietor might be a good idea if the person can handle everything that comes with the business.
However, as time goes on, if there is a need for expansion, and the person finds it difficult to take care if the business as a whole, then a partnership could be required for such business
You are right here.
Sole proprietorship is more preferable in a situation where you are running a small business. Most people are cajoled into partnerships when they are going for a large scale business.

I will rather go for partnership business, and the reasons is that in partnership business the risks bearing are shared between the numbers of partner's in the business, also when making decision, it gives all partners an avenue to bring in their ideas and when approved financing the project will be a contribution between both partners.
Execution of project are made easy when you are into partnership business.

I think partnership business has its own benefits. One of the benefits include the fact that both you and your partners will be able to make decisions and both of you can be creative and innovative. This can lead to success in business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds