Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer partnership business ahead of sole proprietorship business?

The best that could happen to someone is to have their own personal business. Partnership is also good when you do not have the resources to establish the business alone, you can partner with someone that you trust to fund the business.

Advertisement Placeholder

Sole proprietor has it for me. A partnership business has a lot of disadvantages that comes along with. It's best I win and loose on my own terms.

A sole proprietorship business is limited by funds, resource and the likes so if a business really wishes to expand then two or more people must be involved but what scares me is that would I get the right partners that wouldn't go behind me.

Sole proprietorship business will remain my preferred choice till time indefinite. Ever since I had that childhood row with my childhood friend over business, that's when I caught it off concerning partnership.
You know I don't prefer partnership business more than sole proprietorship business proprietorship business because it helps in fast decision making.

You know I don't prefer partnership business more than sole proprietorship business proprietorship business because it helps in fast decision making.
Sire, anyone looking for fast decision making in a business shouldn't go for partnership business rather go for sole proprietorship business. Where matters aren't debated for long before being executed.

A sole proprietorship business is limited by funds, resource and the likes so if a business really wishes to expand then two or more people must be involved but what scares me is that would I get the right partners that wouldn't go behind me.
Even with this a lot of people still prefer a sole proprietorship business because of the conveniences that comes with it, most business partnership members are not always honest,that is the disadvantages.

Even with this a lot of people still prefer a sole proprietorship business because of the conveniences that comes with it, most business partnership members are not always honest,that is the disadvantages.
It depends on what you want as an individual and what you will choose, if you want money limited to your environment, then sole proprietorship is the way but if you want to grow an outstanding business that knows no bounds then partnership is the way, no other way.

It depends on what you want as an individual and what you will choose, if you want money limited to your environment, then sole proprietorship is the way but if you want to grow an outstanding business that knows no bounds then partnership is the way, no other way.
It is not only on partnership business ,you can still be achieved This even if you are a slow proprietorship ,it does not really mean that you need to partner with people before your business can grow across the world.

Between Sole proprietorship and partnership.I prefer to go a sole proprietorship this is because you are not encumbered with any body in making decisions, taking profit or having and pursuing the vision you have for the business.

It is not only on partnership business ,you can still be achieved This even if you are a slow proprietorship ,it does not really mean that you need to partner with people before your business can grow across the world.
Can you give me an example of a sole proprietorship business that is worth about a million dollars, one man business is limited unlike partnership.

Can you give me an example of a sole proprietorship business that is worth about a million dollars, one man business is limited unlike partnership.
Well for now I don't really know but don't you think it is possible for one to start up a business and grow it to such a standard ? What of all these people that have big supermarket and stores that worth millions of naira.?

Well for now I don't really know but don't you think it is possible for one to start up a business and grow it to such a standard ? What of all these people that have big supermarket and stores that worth millions of naira.?
Sole proprietorship business that wishes to expand must definately add up a partner because it takes a lot of resources to build a business that would be big even ShopRite has board of directors.

Both sole proprietorship business and partnership business has advantages and disadvantages. In partnership business, you won't go out of ideas.

With my own business orientation, I think I will prefer to start with sole proprietorship because I really don't believe in partnership Because it mostly cause fight at the end of the day

Sole proprietorship business that wishes to expand must definately add up a partner because it takes a lot of resources to build a business that would be big even ShopRite has board of directors.
Well since I am not an economist and I don't really have much idea about business, I may not be able to give you an accurate answer to this question if it is possible for one to succeed or not.

If I had money and if I was planning a business I would surely choose a partnership business because your risk of failing will substantially reduce and chances of success increases

Well since I am not an economist and I don't really have much idea about business, I may not be able to give you an accurate answer to this question if it is possible for one to succeed or not.
Lucky for us, my field of work is in line with economics so I get information about business and society most times which helped me know what I'm saying

I only conifer partnership when i don't have enough money to start it alone or i don't have experience about the business but i preferred sole ownership.

I only conifer partnership when i don't have enough money to start it alone or i don't have experience about the business but i preferred sole ownership.
As an individual I prefer a sole proprietorship business than partnership business because it's so quiet in Russian business I can make my decisions speedily.

Lucky for us, my field of work is in line with economics so I get information about business and society most times which helped me know what I'm saying
Maybe the reason is because you are really interested in reading news , I'm always interested in Reading news also but there are some naws I can never be interested of especially when it has to do with politics of Nigeria.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds