Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer partnership business ahead of sole proprietorship business?

It depends entirely on how big the business is or how you plan to expand in the long run
For a small business, a sole proprietor might be a good idea if the person can handle everything that comes with the business.
However, as time goes on, if there is a need for expansion, and the person finds it difficult to take care if the business as a whole, then a partnership could be required for such business
If it is possible for you to get a trustworthy partner I believe that it is something that will help to grow the partnership business very well but when you cannot it is better for you to run a single man business.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on circumstance , but I won't mind to go into a partnership business with trusted people . partnership business can sometimes grow rapidly when there's more than one owners As it's happened around the world

It really depends on the level of business you are trying to start, if the business involved huge amount of capital, and you can't afford it alone , then its advisable to get a Good business partner.

Under parallel conditions are usually prefer to have a partnership business instead of going into a sole proprietorship business. This is because on a layman's term two heads are better than one and you guys are going to be making the better decisions.

I have been working as a sole proprietorship in my organisation and i have been enjoying every bit of the business but , if its a huge business and I dont have enough business fund , then I need to partner with someone

It all depends on your goals and also the conditions that are at stake. If you feel you can handle the budget and expenses that come with running a business, then a sole proprietorship is favourable. But if you can't handle this, but still want to run a business, then a partnership is the best. Make your profit while reducing the pressure.

I will not lie . If I see someone that is ready to go into a serious partnership business with me and I'm very sure there is no likeliness of problems in the future , I will definitely go into a partnership business.

There are some business that you can not start , because it is a huge business that requires a huge amount of money, so you dont have any choice than to get a partner to start with.
I will not lie . If I see someone that is ready to go into a serious partnership business with me and I'm very sure there is no likeliness of problems in the future , I will definitely go into a partnership business.

There are some business that you can not start , because it is a huge business that requires a huge amount of money, so you dont have any choice than to get a partner to start with.
You have made a good point here. Most people who are in business partnerships do so because of the lack of capital. They know it is better to pull resources together than working alone.

Patnership in business is the best way to go about a business because if you dont have time , your patner will have time for the business and you dont have to start the business with all your fund ,

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds