Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer partnership business ahead of sole proprietorship business?

Maybe the reason is because you are really interested in reading news , I'm always interested in Reading news also but there are some naws I can never be interested of especially when it has to do with politics of Nigeria.
True, I read news but also I get to work with news and trend of current update of some economic decisions as it helps to determine some decisions in my office too.

Advertisement Placeholder
Since I prefer privacy, I would always prefer to run a sole proprietership- based business. I never liked to form a partnership until or unless the other person is too good to avoid.

Ninety percent of business man and woman will prefer to own a sole propitorship business but in the absence of capital meant for the business start up or the money is not enough, its better to start a partnership business.
I only key into partnership when the individual don't have Capital to starte the business at this level you are left with no choice but sole proprietor is the best it give you space and Access to innovation

I generally prefer to go into a partnership business the more because I believe that tasks are going to be completed there on time. The most important thing is that I find a worthy partner and our agreement is well-documented.

True, I read news but also I get to work with news and trend of current update of some economic decisions as it helps to determine some decisions in my office too.
Okay that's the reason I believe you are so updated on most of the thing that is happening, I do not even have time to read news because most of my time I concentrate on things that will be beneficial to my life.

Okay that's the reason I believe you are so updated on most of the thing that is happening, I do not even have time to read news because most of my time I concentrate on things that will be beneficial to my life.
It's actually beneficial to read news not just for business purposes but also for gaining information that just might be relevant to you in the future.

It's actually beneficial to read news not just for business purposes but also for gaining information that just might be relevant to you in the future.
Only read news on things that interest me most especially science and technology but I do not have times to read news about the economics and business for now until the time I am interested.

It depends entirely on how big the business is or how you plan to expand in the long run
For a small business, a sole proprietor might be a good idea if the person can handle everything that comes with the business.
However, as time goes on, if there is a need for expansion, and the person finds it difficult to take care if the business as a whole, then a partnership could be required for such business.

I prefer sole proprietorship Business to partnership business reason been that if your partner is not that kind of a serious person the business Will be totally based and managed by the second partner but the unserious fellow in the business will be hoping to get good profit at the end of the month despite not working
For real I prefer the sole proprietorship business to the partnership business but the only reason that I might prefer the partnership business is in a situation whereby I do not have enough capital to start up my business on my own.

I am somebody who is actually much more inclined to a partnership business because the rules of the business are going to be shared among the owners.

I do not like partnership business for any reason because partners are likely to become more greedy in business when the business starts to make more profits. In sole proprietorship, you share the profits and losses of your business alone.

Well, in my own case I think I would be very much more comfortable with being a sole proprietor than going into partnership business. I just like to do things my own way without having to argue over every single decision before having to implement them

Well, in my own case I think I would be very much more comfortable with being a sole proprietor than going into partnership business. I just like to do things my own way without having to argue over every single decision before having to implement them
That's very good but it will be much easier if you have all the necessary capital and the required knowledge to run the business sole proprietorship is great because of one man decision and benefits.

The most important thing is documentation. There must be a partnership deed and agreement that is legally binding. Not only in case the business collapses, but also helps when business grows so as not to have issues with ownership and equity in the buisness. Partnership is good when it involves the right person.

Pls let's contribute to this important issue so that upcoming entrepreneurs can learn from us.
I have always preferred a sole proprietorship business because of lack of trust and most times problems normally involved in partnership business.

Partnership business can be one of the best because it can expand to a larger territory when more people are involved but you may not be able to control the profit as it is being shared between all individual. Private business is completely the other way around.

In my place we have a saying that "two heads are better than one" So partnership is good if it's with the right person but it has it's down side too

When it comes to business mode of operations, individuals have their own preference. Some people love the partnership business cos of advantages of sharing business responsibilities with another as a result of not having adequate funds to single handedly run it. While others never loved partnership type of business cos of the risk attached to it. They never loved to share business burden, ideas, responsibilities with any one. They prefer to manage and run it on their own without any extra body input or support. I choose the sole proprietorship type of business than the partnership type. Cos I love to be my own boss, manage my own business the way it pleases me and not sharing responsibilities with any one else.

Which one do you prefer, partnership or sole proprietorship business initiative??
Of course I will prepare the sole proprietorship business but what mostly necessitate a partnership business is in a situation whereby you are looking for more funds for your business or look into expanding your business that is why most people go into the partnership business.

No I don't prefer the partnership business over the sole proprietorship business. I prefer sole proprietorship business over the partnership business because that is how I am simply wired I surpose

Inwas never one for all this talk of partnership this or that type of business. I am always going to be doing things alone and my way. Sole proprietorship type of business is bae for me anytime

No I don't prefer the partnership business over the sole proprietorship business. I prefer sole proprietorship business over the partnership business because that is how I am simply wired I surpose
Same here for me. I think I do prefer to do my things my own way, and take full responsibility for my business. Most people do actually go in partnership if they can't really start up the business they have in mind alone, maybe due to its high startup capital

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds