Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer partnership business ahead of sole proprietorship business?

This is what most people are interested on, but you have to understand that a business that is done with more than one person is able to develop better than a business that is handled by private individual.
You're talking about for example a company where we have one manager, employees/staff working in various departments, and probably cleaners. In this case, only a manager can't handle the work of the numerous employees alone let alone keeping the company and surroundings clean.
But imagine having two managers in a company. Do you think that it's not a disaster?

Advertisement Placeholder
You're talking about for example a company where we have one manager, employees/staff working in various departments, and probably cleaners. In this case, only a manager can't handle the work of the numerous employees alone let alone keeping the company and surroundings clean.
But imagine having two managers in a company. Do you think that it's not a disaster?
You can still decide to have managers in your business in this way but in a situation like this you are employing the manager and the manager is still your worker, when we are talking about partnership business it involved that all those people who engage in establishing the business also have full rights and responsibility.

I prefer the sole proprietorship business initiative.
I just enjoy running my business the way i deem fit without queries and rejections and problems with anyone.
Even if i get to do all the work, when the money comes, it comes to me alone.
Very funny, but true.
The sole proprietorship allows you to carry out responsibilities on your own, and the profits come to just you at the end of the day.

When it comes to business mode of operations, individuals have their own preference. Some people love the partnership business cos of advantages of sharing business responsibilities with another as a result of not having adequate funds to single handedly run it. While others never loved partnership type of business cos of the risk attached to it. They never loved to share business burden, ideas, responsibilities with any one. They prefer to manage and run it on their own without any extra body input or support. I choose the sole proprietorship type of business than the partnership type. Cos I love to be my own boss, manage my own business the way it pleases me and not sharing responsibilities with any one else.

Which one do you prefer, partnership or sole proprietorship business initiative??
Personally I believe that lack of capital is what makes a lot of people go into business partnership because when you have the required capital to run your business alone there wouldn't be any need for you to get a partner to start your business.

Personally I believe that lack of capital is what makes a lot of people go into business partnership because when you have the required capital to run your business alone there wouldn't be any need for you to get a partner to start your business.
Yes, when you're finding it hard to get the necessary capital, you'll always want to go into partnership with someone that has capital, maybe lack proper ideas on order to merge well with you.

Very funny, but true.
The sole proprietorship allows you to carry out responsibilities on your own, and the profits come to just you at the end of the day.
Sole proprietorship also has its own disadvantages. What if the sole proprietor is sick or indisposed, does it mean the business will close down since he's the only one managing it?

There are advantages as a sole proprietor and also choosing to go into partnership. I will go with having a partnership business, because apart from risk sharing and funds coming from both sides, the ideas and contributions, responsibility and work scheduled sharing are some of the plus in partnership
I am actually the kind of person that enjoys taking care of my expenses alone and as a result I like to enjoy my profit alone which is why I am best suited to run my business by myself and not in a partnership set up.

I am actually the kind of person that enjoys taking care of my expenses alone and as a result I like to enjoy my profit alone which is why I am best suited to run my business by myself and not in a partnership set up.
You have a point there,the decision making and the risk as well as the profit are some of the factors that comes with sole ownership.But when it comes to idea sharing and getting top norch strategy,one man cannot do ths alone,and that is where partnership will have to come to play.

I prefer sole proprietorship business more than paternership business in the area of decision making, as a sole proprietor you can make speedy decision without any interruption but in the case of partnership you need the full consent of your partner before you can make any valuable decision.
I've been in a situation whereby I've been stabbed in the back on more than one occasion, which is why I don't fancy anything that has to do with business partnership so I preferred to run my business alone.

Last edited:
It is always a nice idea to belong to a business that is handled by more than one person, if there is an excellent atmosphere for a partnership business to excell without any hindrance or jealousy then I rather choose a partnership business over a private business.

I prefer some proprietorship business initiative to partnership. This is because a sole proprietor takes all the decisions for his business and he can run his business in whatever way he likes.

Sole proprietor is better than partnership. Partnership destroy business. Their will be mismanagement in that business.so therefore sole proprietor is good.

I prefer partnership business to sole proprietor. In partnership business it's involves huge capital,it involves different ideas,it facilitator is a collaboration effort and risks will be shared equally.

I don't want to hold responsibility for the actions someone else take so I would like to go for sole proprietorship. Also I like to take a full control over the business I own as this will give me chance to make decision fast.

I prefer some proprietorship business initiative to partnership. This is because a sole proprietor takes all the decisions for his business and he can run his business in whatever way he likes.
As far as I'm concerned, the most important thing is that you end up making your profit by the end of the day whichever way you set up.

I prefer sole proprietorship to partnership in business. the reason is that I want to have full control on how I want to plan for my business. There are some things I can endure which my partner will not be able to do so when it comes to the business someone else.

Everything has advantages and disadvantages likewise sole ownership in a business and partnership.
For me I'll prefer sole ownership of a business I'll take decisions of business myself take the profit and losses and every other things that comes with it

I prefer sole proprietorship business more than paternership business in the area of decision making, as a sole proprietor you can make speedy decision without any interruption but in the case of partnership you need the full consent of your partner before you can make any valuable decision.
If I have the capital to actually run my business all alone I am definitely going to avoid getting into any kind of partnership because of the stress that comes with dealing with business partnership.

There nothing like my own or your personal business, our own is not the same as my own. I prefer sole ownership of a business to partnership at all level or irrespective of what the business is because serious issues arise when partnership business ownership

Everything has advantages and disadvantages likewise sole ownership in a business and partnership.
For me I'll prefer sole ownership of a business I'll take decisions of business myself take the profit and losses and every other things that comes with it
As long as I have the required capital for me to start a business of my own without needing external support, I don't believe I would be needing to go into any kind of business partnership with anyone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds