Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer partnership business ahead of sole proprietorship business?

In a partnership business there is always the overall personnel who give the final say, even if you are partnering in a business does not mean that you are also the boss, you can bring out a suggestion and all the suggestion can be placed on a table of someone you people have choosing to be the overall head, I will decide and give the final say.
No I can never prepare partnership business ahead of sole proprietorship business because sole proprietorships makes you the owner of your business without any external influence on like partnership

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually I would love to choose partnership only of the parties are of both same goal and idea leading to a successful business but in some cases their are better things done in a sole proprietorship business.

No i don't like partnership to start any business because I'm a kind of person that like doing things secretly without telling anybody about my next move, so if i engage in partnership that means i will share my next move with the person involved and also wait for his reply because he also have money in the business which i will not like.

I prefer sole proprietorship because you will track all the activities of your business on your own and it will be a good for you to do so on your own that having co owner but then again it can be stressful and if you have a partner it will be easier

No I can never prepare partnership business ahead of sole proprietorship business because sole proprietorships makes you the owner of your business without any external influence on like partnership
No one will like to engage in a partnership business, but sometimes you may not have all the money that is necessary to start up the business yourself and as a result you do not have any other option than to partner it with a group of people.

I would prefer sole propritership mostly. However, if the partner or the person with whom I am about to conduct business is really good, then I will consider forming a partnership for sure. Two people can handle the business in a much better way.

A sole proprietorship is a business owned by only one person.
A partnership (or general partnership) is a business owned jointly by two or more people.
Me o think I would go for both because it only depends on your amount of capital. So if your capital is enough for sole trading fine.
The disadvantage of the sole trading that they have found out is that it has a very small economic scale so it will never be a very profitable business than a partnership whereby more than two people have pulled their resources together to start up a business.

In a partnership business there is always the overall personnel who give the final say, even if you are partnering in a business does not mean that you are also the boss, you can bring out a suggestion and all the suggestion can be placed on a table of someone you people have choosing to be the overall head, I will decide and give the final say.
Partnership will only be interesting when you do it with someone you understand very much better and he or she understand you too that way.

The disadvantage of the sole trading that they have found out is that it has a very small economic scale so it will never be a very profitable business than a partnership
This is not true because the economic scale of a business as you call it depends on the amount of Capital employed in the business . It has nothing to do with being funded by one of two persons

I prefer sole proprietorship in business as I am going to have full control over my business. I like to be taken full responsibility for everything I do in my business no need for me to consult any other person.

My best option have always been the sole proprietorship business a d nothing more. I love to feel robust as a single business man, and not trying to see mix decisions in the business run in.

This is not true because the economic scale of a business as you call it depends on the amount of Capital employed in the business . It has nothing to do with being funded by one of two persons
If two or more people pull resources together to fund our business don't you think that this resources will be greater than the amount of resource that an individual can put into a business? Although this does not always seem to be the truth but in most cases when more than two people put their resources together then that will represent a great economic of scale.

If two or more people pull resources together to fund our business don't you think that this resources will be greater than the amount of resource that an individual can put into a business? Although this does not always seem to be the truth but in most cases when more than two people put their resources together then that will represent a great economic of scale.
It depends on the financial strength if the said individual. If the individual is someone that has money , he single handedly can take care of the business. What matters is that the person can afford what the business needs

I think the most important thing here is the documentation there must be a partnership deed and agreement that is publicaly binding and some other necessary information

I think the most important thing here is the documentation there must be a partnership deed and agreement that is publicaly binding and some other necessary information
Even when there is documentation , when issues arise and the business splits , one is forced into looking for an alternative business ,thereby starting over again

It depends on the financial strength if the said individual. If the individual is someone that has money , he single handedly can take care of the business. What matters is that the person can afford what the business needs
You are very right in the fact that the financial strength of a business is determined by the financial strength of the owner of that business but in most cases and individuals financial strength cannot be compared with two individuals that has a lot of resources to spare coming together to start up a big organisation or business.

You are very right in the fact that the financial strength of a business is determined by the financial strength of the owner of that business but in most cases and individuals financial strength cannot be compared with two individuals that has a lot of resources to spare coming together to start up a big organisation or business.
I prefer sole proprietorship business than partnership business this is because as a sole proprietorship you are entitled to your own decision making in your organisation.

To a very great extent I'll prefer partnership as compared to sole proprietorship because two heads or more put together could really bring up incredible achievements

Sole proprietorship business will remain my preferred choice till time indefinite. Ever since I had that childhood row with my childhood friend over business, that's when I caught it off concerning partnership.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds