Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer partnership business ahead of sole proprietorship business?

If i have the money and resources to run my business myself and equally experience enough to own the business, i will rather prefer a sole proprietorship business to a partnership

Advertisement Placeholder
So proprietorship business is the best for me, because with this, you have an opportunity to control and manage your business the way you want them, it require a large amount of money to start but it is the best form of business.
Sole proprietorship business, is a highly profitable one when you select your niche well, invest reasonable amount of money on it, promote it best you could.

Sole proprietorship is the best in every business. Owning your business alone give you a rest of mind even when the business is yet to make profits. Some partners are greedy when the business becomes successful.

Rest of my indeed. If you know exactly what you're doing you'll come to enjoy your business long time without any dispute with a partner.

Well I will prefer the partnership business ahead the sole proprietorship just because the partnership business could be somewhat more profitable than the latter.

Well I will prefer the partnership business ahead the sole proprietorship just because the partnership business could be somewhat more profitable than the latter.
Some reasons makes one trying to venture into partnership. Like, having low capital, short of ideas etc. When one falls short of the two factors it simply seek for a partner to combine with and raise a business.

Partnership business is actually the best because when you're working on a team everything will be easier if there is a proper arrangement on the business, there is little possibilities of problems if there is perfect arrangement for everyone that the shares responsibility in the business organisation.

I will always prefer the sole proprietorship type of business over the partnership type always. I don't think I can say d the problems I have seen business partners go through as if they never knew themselves before the partnership

Well the truth is currently I am starting to wonder to myself "guy you decided to venture into tech full-time, do you think business is something you have time also for right now".

Partnership business is actually the best because when you're working on a team everything will be easier if there is a proper arrangement on the business, there is little possibilities of problems if there is perfect arrangement for everyone that the shares responsibility in the business organisation.
When you're working on a team of great business enthusiasts that understands how business work with one mind with out misunderstandings that's when its pivotal to engage in partnership.

I am not thinking about business yet but if I ever consider starting a business whether I will start along or partner with some one will depend on the funds I have and a niche I choose.

I most certainly do prefer partnership business over sole proprietorship type business. My type of business is run as a sole proprietor

Personally, I prefer sole proprietorship much more. But sometimes when there is a huge amount of funds needed or I don't have the skills, I will consider going into partnership. But I will really be keen when choosing a partner.

I prefer sole proprietorships than partnership in any business more especially when the partner is the kind of serious person, because most a times you can enter partnership and start a business then realize your partner is not serious so have to do everything alone.

I prefer sole proprietorship business more than paternership business in the area of decision making, as a sole proprietor you can make speedy decision without any interruption but in the case of partnership you need the full consent of your partner before you can make any valuable decision.
I really don't know the reasons why you are preferring sole proprietorship business over partnership business but I really think that so proprietorship has some advantages over partnership business but in the real sense of the word partnership business is much more greater than store proprietorship business because you can pull resources together with another partner. So it should naturally be the most preferred option here

When you're working on a team of great business enthusiasts that understands how business work with one mind with out misunderstandings that's when its pivotal to engage in partnership.
The partnership business may not allow you to enjoy the full profit of the business as you will only be sharing it with other people, i need a business in which I am the one in control of every profit and anything that happens in the business.

If i have the money and resources to run my business myself and equally experience enough to own the business, i will rather prefer a sole proprietorship business to a partnership
Me too. I would definitely prefer a sole proprietorship. Especially if I have all the resources I need to start the business and the skills needed. That way, it will be so easy to make decisions and enjoy the profits alone.

So proprietorship business is the best for me, because with this, you have an opportunity to control and manage your business the way you want them, it require a large amount of money to start but it is the best form of business.
If I have enough capital to start up a business I prefer sole proprietorship business than partnership because most time to have problems when there is no trust between partners.

The partnership business may not allow you to enjoy the full profit of the business as you will only be sharing it with other people, i need a business in which I am the one in control of every profit and anything that happens in the business.
Not even such financial deprivation. But the inability of seeing my decision with my partner being on tug of war, work rate etc. All this brings issues in the partnership business when your partnership sometimes, that's why I'm avoiding partnership at the moment.

Not even such financial deprivation. But the inability of seeing my decision with my partner being on tug of war, work rate etc. All this brings issues in the partnership business when your partnership sometimes, that's why I'm avoiding partnership at the moment.
In a partnership business there is always the overall personnel who give the final say, even if you are partnering in a business does not mean that you are also the boss, you can bring out a suggestion and all the suggestion can be placed on a table of someone you people have choosing to be the overall head, I will decide and give the final say.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds