Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you expect your online jobs to be regarded as your passive income stream?

I can say yes because all the money i earned i consider it as passive income why because is something i do at my own time whenever I'm holiday or just resting after work. And also is something i consider it as hobby because i like staying online.
That's worthwhile that you consider your online earning activities as a hobby. Hobby turned into money making stuff online.

Advertisement Placeholder
I wonder what I could have done if not for internet. I work online full time. I have been trying to build a big business online and it have been my fission since I was a child. Lots of people have made millions online and I will be among them soon
Yes online jobs can be regarded as a passive income steam if it is consistent consistency is all will require in business in order for it to be successful

Their are some online investment or business, that is running in an autopilot and make consistent passive income to the owner. I'm just working hard to see my online gig to be regarded as my full-time earning way.

I have thought about making online job my full time earning, but I never hold my hands on any of the particular stuff I should duel on. When I was very active on fiverr, I never did any offline job that period, but the $ I earn on fiver can't pay all my bills, I started looking for other things to add untill I left fiverr... I am still in a search.
I have also thought about getting an online work at my full-time job too but the thing is that I have not been able to find a good online job that will be enough to pay me an amount of money capable of being able to settle all my bills and take care of myself without having to depend on any other source of money.

I'll always admire my online job to be considered my full-time job that will yield reasonable amount of money to me in the long run to take care of my needs.

Their are some online investment or business, that is running in an autopilot and make consistent passive income to the owner. I'm just working hard to see my online gig to be regarded as my full-time earning way.
I am amused by the autopilot because I seem to believe it whenever I would read it. However, the autopilot is just a term, I believe, because you have to do some work before you earn. A passive income is like Trendri where your thread will earn even if you are not doing anything.

I don't see all of my online jobs as my perceive Income jobs but rather my real livelihood. Because everything I do online that brings me money are what takes care of my needs and responsibilities

I won't regard my online jobs to be like a percive income stream like those type jobs you do scrambling for peanuts. I see it as a real and full-time job to me seeing that I spend the most of my time there too daily working

My online work is a really good source of income. Though I won't really regard to it as passive income since I have to stay active in order to earn. If I had a blog that earns me money even if I am not working, then I would call that passive income.

My online work is a really good source of income. Though I won't really regard to it as passive income since I have to stay active in order to earn. If I had a blog that earns me money even if I am not working, then I would call that passive income.
It is good to regard your online job as your passive income scale this is when you're online job explain you more and regardless of what you do offline.

For the mean time as I am just starting I would like to make my online streams to just be side hustles and then with time it would be passive income streams.

Yeah why not, with so many online opportunities online now it is so easy to earn huge amount of money online and then make it a full time work.
I have seen so many Forex traders that does Forex trading only, and that's their major source of income, so as drop shipping and the likes.
I definitely agree with you that the online platform has really come to you in a big way for most people to be making money online as there are now turning to forex trading, cryptocurrency trading, freelancing, dropshipping, stock traders and the rest of them.

I would have loved it so much if my online jobs could be regarded as my passive income stream as it will give me the opportunity to work form anywhere that I am without stressing myself going to the office.

I would have loved it so much if my online jobs could be regarded as my passive income stream as it will give me the opportunity to work form anywhere that I am without stressing myself going to the office.
If the online job pays well it can be regarded as your passive income skill but if it does not it cannot be able to serve that purpose.

I regard a passive income as something where you have to do nothing at all like Honeygain. You just install it and it works while you do nothing. If you have to work on a site like making a comment it is not regarded as passive in my book.

I make an active and full time income from the internet, so I cannot regard it as a passive income by any means.

I really have passion to make online right from when I was in college. So Immediately I left college I started learning some skills to make me earn some good amount of money online and it helped me during the covid-19 pandemic

I have been working online since 2012. It took me two more years of constant work to make online work my full time career option. Not all online jobs are passive income source as you will have to work every day to earn money.

No. My major aim is to work offline and make money from companies. However, after finishing from higher Institution and I was unable to find a better paying job for myself I started working online

Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??
There are definitely no two ways about it the truth is that my online job is actually a passive income as the amount of meat online is just so small compared to what I make offline.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds