Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you expect your online jobs to be regarded as your passive income stream?

Not really , I have not considered online earning as of now as passive income. The earning isn't that big , and can be just used to pay for small expenses like mobile recharge.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are definitely no two ways about it the truth is that my online job is actually a passive income as the amount of meat online is just so small compared to what I make offline.
Okay, its good to hear from you about where you earn more, between offline or online. When it comes to earning money online I'll simply say both my online and offline earnings are somehow tangible.

Nobody would have thought long time ago, that there would be anything like online business which would be a constant source of income.

Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??
I never for once thought I will do online business that has to do with posting but at this point in time I gat no choice I have to do it

I'm trying to do both at the moment. I always have outside labor jobs but they will be winding down because they're seasonal. Online work is more permanent as long as website pays and stays functioning. I do more online work during winter months.

Okay, its good to hear from you about where you earn more, between offline or online. When it comes to earning money online I'll simply say both my online and offline earnings are somehow tangible.
That is why I always tell people that it is not good for one to depend on just one only source of income the most ideal thing for anyone to do is to have multiple streams of income so as to improve your economic life.

That is why I always tell people that it is not good for one to depend on just one only source of income the most ideal thing for anyone to do is to have multiple streams of income so as to improve your economic life.
Yes, as a man that will have family tomorrow, it is better to have diverse streams of income, in case one collapse you can use the other as makeshift at the meantime to rise the falling one.

Yes, as a man that will have family tomorrow, it is better to have diverse streams of income, in case one collapse you can use the other as makeshift at the meantime to rise the falling one.
I think the most important things when you come to having multiple streams of income is not because that one May stop but because you will need the amount of money from the book source of income too hard to what you will use in settling your friend various bills that are always coming up.

I'll be very glad if I can make full-time income for most of my online businesses. I detest waking up by the alarm every morning anytime I want to go to the workplace.

I have thought about making online job my full time earning, but I never hold my hands on any of the particular stuff I should duel on. When I was very active on fiverr, I never did any offline job that period, but the $ I earn on fiver can't pay all my bills, I started looking for other things to add untill I left fiverr... I am still in a search.
If you plan on making the internet your major source of earning money, then you need to be patient, it would take some time to achieve these. The beginning is usually tough

I'll be very glad if I can make full-time income for most of my online businesses. I detest waking up by the alarm every morning anytime I want to go to the workplace.
Well I will also be glad as you are when I can be making my full-time job in an online platform and that she will signify the fact that the online platform is capable of paying me a big money that I can use to survive on.

I actually have a two fold plan about establishing my business. Having an online business would be the first part and is what would generate income for my offline business.
I'll not stop earning online though, I plan to build a very big email list and keep promoting as residual income

Personally, at the moment I am not into any serious online business or online job as I don't have any skills yet which will help one to earn more. I am just working here while I am looking for how to develop my writing skills to join freelance platform(s). That is just my take. Thanks for sharing.

I think the most important things when you come to having multiple streams of income is not because that one May stop but because you will need the amount of money from the book source of income too hard to what you will use in settling your friend various bills that are always coming up.
Wise thought. It doesn't mean we should set up diverse streams of income hoping that if one fails, we can earn from the other. Rather we set up the multiple to earn from all of them and take care of all our bills.

Wise thought. It doesn't mean we should set up diverse streams of income hoping that if one fails, we can earn from the other. Rather we set up the multiple to earn from all of them and take care of all our bills.
You are spot-on as this is the major reason why most people set up multiple streams of income so that they can be able to take care of whatever bills that they need to settle.

Yeah I'm considering earning full time online but still there are some offline work that i need to to that's why i decided to learn forex trading so that i can have time during weekends.

Yeah I'm considering earning full time online but still there are some offline work that i need to to that's why i decided to learn forex trading so that i can have time during weekends.
If I actually have an opportunity of getting an online job as a full-time job then I'll definitely take it especially when the online job is capable of paying me a good amount of money.

Normally, online job is meant to be a passive income. Working online will afford you the opportunity to make extra cash . Although, it's not easy to come across the legitimate sites. As a newbie, you will fall into hands of the cyber criminals if care is not taken.

You are spot-on as this is the major reason why most people set up multiple streams of income so that they can be able to take care of whatever bills that they need to settle.
Sure, that's what we ought to do as humans. Dwelling only on one source can't enable us all sort out all expenses that has accumulated in our head.

Sure, that's what we ought to do as humans. Dwelling only on one source can't enable us all sort out all expenses that has accumulated in our head.
It's a very bad thing for anyone to rely on just one source of income especially if that sort of income is a salary source of income because as a salary earner you will definitely exhaust your salaries even before the end of the month so it is much more beneficial when you have more than one source of income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds