Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you expect your online jobs to be regarded as your passive income stream?

It's a very bad thing for anyone to rely on just one source of income especially if that sort of income is a salary source of income because as a salary earner you will definitely exhaust your salaries even before the end of the month so it is much more beneficial when you have more than one source of income.
That's it dear, that's why you see some civil servants feeling exhausted when their salary is used within half of the of the month. It means they'll suffer for the next fifteen days before seeing another salary. But had it been they got other source of income they'll sustain even without salary stipend.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think if the online job is well paying , I think it's possible to earn more money from the job and take it as a passive income , there are people who earn thousands of dollars through affiliate marketing

It is actually feasible however I need to have actually gadgets very initial so as for me to perform that. I am presently just utilizing my telephone on my on the internet tasks as well as I do not have actually an wi-fi, therefore if I were actually to completely function on the internet, I need to spend for the important things that will certainly be actually required.

I think if the online job is well paying , I think it's possible to earn more money from the job and take it as a passive income , there are people who earn thousands of dollars through affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is a good one for the passive income. You have to invest time and effort in promoting the products. However, the effect of your work cannot be expected at once that it can take months before the products that you promoted would be bought and that's where you earn a commission.

That's it dear, that's why you see some civil servants feeling exhausted when their salary is used within half of the of the month. It means they'll suffer for the next fifteen days before seeing another salary. But had it been they got other source of income they'll sustain even without salary stipend.
About a civil servant friend of mine that exhaust his salary within one week and the most fortunate thing for him is that he got other sources of income to all meant such kind of vacuum in his spending abilities. Assuming it does not have other sources of income then it would have been an absolute penury and poverty.

About a civil servant friend of mine that exhaust his salary within one week and the most fortunate thing for him is that he got other sources of income to all meant such kind of vacuum in his spending abilities. Assuming it does not have other sources of income then it would have been an absolute penury and poverty.
But he seems to be very extravagant in spending ,otherwise why will he finish his salary under one week ? What is it that he does that takes his money that much ?

He spent all that cos he has other sources of income. If not, it would've been a disaster for him. Its void to have other income sources to enable us cope fine with other demanding needs.

I don't see all my online jobs that i donas perceive yet. I regard them as active online jobs that i engage in. When I am ready to be involved in setting up something that is perceive, I will need the time I can get to set it up

Yeah of course i always consider my online earning as my passive source of income because it's something that i do it at my leisure time.

He spent all that cos he has other sources of income. If not, it would've been a disaster for him. Its void to have other income sources to enable us cope fine with other demanding needs.
I completely agree with you and this is justifying our position for the fact that one need to have multiple streams of income to be able to cope with the ever-changing economic dynamics of most countries especially as a result of this Corona virus pandemic that is ravaging the world right now.

Online job is really nice to do because it can give you an ability to work at your convenient time but at the same times it may not be reliable, it depends on the online business.

I am planning to make all my earnings come form online. Because I don't have time for offline business. I am tired of the offline business stress. For now my most of my earnings comes from online. But free way and paid way

I completely agree with you and this is justifying our position for the fact that one need to have multiple streams of income to be able to cope with the ever-changing economic dynamics of most countries especially as a result of this Corona virus pandemic that is ravaging the world right now.
Yes, we ought to have diverse means of income to cope with the ever ravaging novel corona virus pandemic time. Those who never planned for this time are suffering, that's a pity.

I know that perceive income stream are types of streams that doesn't require one to work for the money. The money works formyou instead. My online jobs aren't perceive income types at the moment

I don't think so. Passive income is generally the money earned on an investment or some kind of work that has already been completed in the past & requires little or no active involvement to generate an ongoing (or passive) revenue. As opposed to this, an active income is the "hard-earned" money that one earns in "exchange for performing a service".

If we are working for a job (whether it is online or offline) it would be an active income stream (and not passive) as we are trading our time (to perform a service) in exchange for money.

I don't think so. Passive income is generally the money earned on an investment or some kind of work that has already been completed in the past & requires little or no active involvement to generate an ongoing (or passive) revenue. As opposed to this, an active income is the "hard-earned" money that one earns in "exchange for performing a service".

If we are working for a job (whether it is online or offline) it would be an active income stream (and not passive) as we are trading our time (to perform a service) in exchange for money.
You're right, but I'll tell you that earning online can also be regarded as a means of passive income. It depends on the calibre of business you own or job you're doing. With blogging, crypto buy, holdl and sell etc. You'll earn passive income online.

If your blog is packed with traffic you can pay writers to do the writing, you'll just publish it, and it gets shortlisted via search engines, if it has gotten to that level. You can be sleeping while your earnings are moving up.

If your blog is packed with traffic you can pay writers to do the writing, you'll just publish it, and it gets shortlisted via search engines, if it has gotten to that level. You can be sleeping while your earnings are moving up.
You are absolutely right. Once you have put in the effort and reached that level - it can definitely be treated as a passive source of income with minimal work!

Of course i thought of making online job as my major source of income and this is what I'm still learning but as for now my online earning are passive because i have a work I'm doing.

I will love it if my online job could be regarded as my passive income job because online jobs gives you the freedom that you needed to do as many jobs as you can do without one affecting the other.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds