Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you expect your online jobs to be regarded as your passive income stream?

And you're working extremely hard to make such dream to come to fruition. From your engagement on PTP, crypto trading, staking and other various means.
Sure . There is nothing more exciting than being your own boss and working from the comfort of your home. I believe that time will come when I will make other investment from online earning

Advertisement Placeholder
At the moment I'm not expecting that to happen, but I'm optimistic it will happen some day. When my offline business have established bigger than I'll employ more bodies to help me out channel it to keep on moving. That will give me more chance to do online gigs and earn money.

Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??
Depending on individual perception about online jobs, some take it as a side job, some take it as a main job, it can't be said specifically how people regard it anyways. but as for me, I see online jobs are side jobs compared to offline jobs

I am just starting to know the different types of ways on can earn money online but before i have an online job that I do so online tasks are still a side hustle for me for the main time.

I am just starting to know the different types of ways on can earn money online but before i have an online job that I do so online tasks are still a side hustle for me for the main time.
Welcome to the exciting world of online earning. Here you will earn as well as learn many things. In the forum, you can have exposure to many other earning sites. So learn while staying in here.

Welcome to the exciting world of online earning. Here you will earn as well as learn many things. In the forum, you can have exposure to many other earning sites. So learn while staying in here.
Thank you, I feel welcomed here I was already interacting with other people after my first few messages and I can say that I have gotten to learn some new things in my short time here.

Depending on individual perception about online jobs, some take it as a side job, some take it as a main job, it can't be said specifically how people regard it anyways. but as for me, I see online jobs are side jobs compared to offline jobs
That's how i see online gig too. Apart from my mini offline business i opened. I don't see avenue i make money offline again. But here online, i have surplus of ways to earn that extra dime.
[automerge]1624084499[/automerge]
Sure . There is nothing more exciting than being your own boss and working from the comfort of your home. I believe that time will come when I will make other investment from online earning
Yes, the time will surely come when online earnings will improve through other avenue for investment. The future will open up more opportunities for us to earn money online. We just need to find consistency in what we're doing online, add some skills to better equip ourselves for the tasks ahead.

Last edited:
And you're working extremely hard to make such dream to come to fruition. From your engagement on PTP, crypto trading, staking and other various means.
Yes I will regard and request my online job to be seeing as my passive income scheme with this I'll be able to do it part-time.

My online gig resembles a passive income, but not that passive income, cos i work for it. It doesn't look like I'm doing simple gig to earn, because you have to write a lot to earn the extra dime.

Yes I will regard and request my online job to be seeing as my passive income scheme with this I'll be able to do it part-time.
That's the solution to it. At least our online assignment to earn money doesn't require us to work based on schedule like the way offline business works.

Unless u am going into blogging, I do not hope that my online investment are going to be passive income but instead an alternative source of income .

Blogging is a better alternative to achieving passive income online, as far as we're creating quality contents, we can be sleeping and earning money from Ads placement.

For now I do not expect my current online job to be my full-time online job because I still have a lot of things to achieve first before I can consider online job as my full-time job, I need a trusted online job that can last for a long time like bizdustry.

Gradually I'll be going online,with time i can't secure a higher gig to work full-time. But that will require me completing my skill acquisition in order to enable me earn better.

Yes I would like my online business to be regarded as a full-time business but now I'm still searching for the best type of online business I really need to engage myself into to make a reasonable profit, that is the one I will use as my full-time online business.

It is something of immense value if your online investment is regarded as your passive income stream but it's not a bad idea as well when one has other things he's doing to earn money apart from online investments.
I do not want my online business to be regarded as my passive income because whatever online business or investment that I would really want to go in would not be a passive income to me but it will be bringing in good income into my bank account.

With the rate of unemployment everywhere, it is not going to be surprising to see a lot of people who would tell you that their online jobs are their real money making jobs rather than passive income activities

You're simply right dear, online gig especially during this covid19 era have enabled people earning fulltime than just entrusting it to be seen as some passive income means.

I can say yes because all the money i earned i consider it as passive income why because is something i do at my own time whenever I'm holiday or just resting after work. And also is something i consider it as hobby because i like staying online.

I wonder what I could have done if not for internet. I work online full time. I have been trying to build a big business online and it have been my fission since I was a child. Lots of people have made millions online and I will be among them soon

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds