Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever get burnt out from working online?

I am a full time online worker, therefore there is no question of getting burned out. If I get burned out, I will not be earning because I earn per task not a monthly pay check.

Yes, but I think we are all humans and we get tired at some point. I do get tired when I work a lot. However, since I enjoy earning money online, I get tired after a long period of time.

Advertisement Placeholder
I usually feel very tired and sleepy after working online for a few hours. This is because my offline job usually takes a larger part of my day, and when I start to work online, the stress of the day's activities leads to tiredness and sleep.

If been burnt as to be banned from websites operation. I had several experiences with a quite number of times I was banned from operating on an earning websites reason because I made some little mistakes and the admins fail to consider my mistakes and I was banned.
Of course I have burn out experience in earning money online. I was working in a website for months and years but that website closed down already. At first I was very happy because I can earn extra money for free yet with a very small amount. There was this website that I earned three hundred dollars in one day.

Yes of course I understand what you are saying. Even working online isn't easy, sometimes it doesn't favour you and sometimes you smile as if you are the happiest person on Earth. Every situation with his bad and good days.

Of course. I can't fix my eyes steadily on a screen for about two hours without having to take it off and go on a break. I only work online at intervals and that's because I put my personal health first

To be honest, i always get burnt out all the time from working online. I don't really find online businesses interesting, there are a lot of other things i'd rather be doing online but i have to work for the money.

Sometimes one would be burnt-out when exhausted. Online earnings has a strong relationship with with brain work. When the brain is stressed, you would get tired and exhausted.

Of course. I can't fix my eyes steadily on a screen for about two hours without having to take it off and go on a break. I only work online at intervals and that's because I put my personal health first
That's true though, the light from our screen can also affect our eyes, I have heard and read some articles about how our smartphones omits radiations which also pose a threat to our health, have you heard about this?

Yes, I've been burnt severally working online because I still have my offline job to attend to and as a mother too. The stress can't be measured.

I've been burnt from working online several times but I still keep holding on to myself. Sometimes I just feel discouraged but I always believe there is no courage without fear.

At times, online work might be so demanding that you'll be so frustrated.. you would want to just leave it all.. should I talk about the undeserving bans after working tirelessly to make some few penny on it

I know I've gotten burnt out quite a bit when it came to working online. There's been the bad days, and of course the good days. But the majority of the time it's good.

What's the most you've been burnt out from working online?
I have been burnt once while working online on a particular platform, my account was banned. After I appealed, it was unbaned but my earnings was deducted by half.
So far working online has been amazing and the earnings has been helpful.

Well o do experience that but then there is no need because I can't quit and so I'll only endure and persevere because I know what am after and that is the money I will get afterwards

At times, online work might be so demanding that you'll be so frustrated.. you would want to just leave it all.. should I talk about the undeserving bans after working tirelessly to make some few penny on it.
That's it. Sometimes I also get frustrated and tired but I still hold on to myself and stay motivated. What do you do to stay motivated online?

Of course, working online can be stressful especially when you have other activities. As a student, working online is very tedious for me because of school activities.
Same here. As a worker, it is very difficult and stressful to combine both offline and online work together. This is why I am yet to really devote ample time to the online opportunities and tasks that are available to me.

Just like every other human being and sometimes get completely burnt out from working online. Whenever something like this happens I usually take a small work or take a nap and continue later.

I don't get burnt out. I am workaholic, which means I will feel bored and run out of energy when I have nothing to do. I work to keep myself mentally fit.

It's not easy spending 3 straight hours working on your phone or laptop. Sometimes I get tired, but the fact that I need money always motivate me

Well o do experience that but then there is no need because I can't quit and so I'll only endure and persevere because I know what am after and that is the money I will get afterwards
That's true. I like your idea of not giving up on business so easily. I also face the same thing as you do but what help me out is that I stay mortivated.

Yes, I've been burnt severally working online because I still have my offline job to attend to and as a mother too. The stress can't be measured.
I have been burnt out several times from working online. Actually, the effect is felt more when I have to work online for hours after working offline.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds