Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever get burnt out from working online?

Since we can do multiple jobs online, it can tell on our health and social life, especially for those who spend their whole day in front of the computer. However, there are ways to go about without getting burnt out and they are alternatives.

Advertisement Placeholder
Since we can do multiple jobs online, it can tell on our health and social life, especially for those who spend their whole day in front of the computer. However, there are ways to go about without getting burnt out and they are alternatives.
When you space out your working time it will give you a respite. You can take a break of 15 minutes every hour. That will avoid mental fatigue that can cause a burnout.

There are many times that I get tired working online that I don't come online for more than a week. It is not easy to stay busy online and typing to make money online

Of course that happens from time to time while one is working online sometimes. Getting burned out while working can actually create some form of irrational behavior if not taken or handled with immidiate care

Yeah I have been burnt out of work before because then I did not have enough time to rest and take my leisure , till I left the work place and start planning my time and make it more effective

I do get burnt working online sometimes especially when I am already tired from my offline work. In will just sleep off without knowing when it happened.

I have also been burnt out form working online , we all have our individual differences , we have had a good and bad day online , I have been victimized online because of the colour of my skin and i have met people that told me that I am special , I had a 90% good days online because it has always been fun.
Of course I have experienced burnout in online jobs. It's because it's not very easy to get or earn money online. Easy task are paid very small amount. It's frustrating to spend all of hours in online and for example earn only one cent.

Sitting down one place and concentrating on doing a lot of things is a way to actually see yourself getting burned out no doubt about that. Yes, I have actually gotten burned out doing my online activities too

I do get burnt working online. When in worked for several hours without taking a break from it to cool off my body system, I will get get burnt from the work I was doing.

Yes I sometimes donget really burned out and tired working online most times. This is not a surprise thing to me because one is a human being and not a machine that can keep going or working for longer hours

I have as of late went more to detached procuring which requires almost no info so I'll cause a couple of posts on the gatherings I to have a place with and afterward let my aloof locales wrap up for me. At one time my eyes used to be out on stalks where I invested such a lot of energy before a PC screen

I got tired of typing for some days I just felt weak and demotivated feeling when expenses were building up more than I expected but after some days I came back to reply some friends messages and from there

I am a full time online worker, therefore there is no question of getting burned out. If I get burned out, I will not be earning because I earn per task not a monthly pay check.
Yes most times it happens but you have to take a rest and continue again it will only when you have target of what you want to end at that particular day

I know I've gotten burnt out quite a bit when it came to working online. There's been the bad days, and of course the good days. But the majority of the time it's good.

What's the most you've been burnt out from working online?
I think that i have also experienced this and i find that when this happens to me then i just take a break and i stay off my computer for a few days and then revisit it at a later point.

Online business that involve writing and typing can actually make some people to be tired including me, that is why we call it a side business it is something you should not concentrate full-time on because it can affects you seriously.

Honestly most times I get burnt out because of lack of time, resources like my data and at times unstable power. We do have power outage frequently and also at times when the terms and conditions become so unbearable I tend to lower my morale.

I've done it on occasion, and it can be annoying at times. I see a limited number of things to work on, which won't meet the daily task objective, but there are other times when there are a lot of activities to perform and achieve one's daily goals.

I know I've gotten burnt out quite a bit when it came to working online. There's been the bad days, and of course the good days. But the majority of the time it's good.

What's the most you've been burnt out from working online?
I have been burnt out a couple of times working online.
Most times, it is due to trying so hard to meet my daily earning target. Other times it is due to other external factors.

I do get burnt while working online in the past but I now plan my work online and it has help saved me from getting burned while working online for some hours.

When the pressure is to much not only on online forum even offline then the possibility of being burnt out is there. To reduce this taking time off to ease stress is important

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds