Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever get burnt out from working online?

People think that you cannot be able to get tired from working online but that is not true because you can be able to do that so you should always take time to rest.
I do get tired most of the time because of negative aspect of motivation online and I have seen a time where I took at least more than two weeks off from online work just to refresh my memory.

Advertisement Placeholder
Several times, I can't count but I just hate it when the task is too demanding.
Sometimes I just get lazy about it and I give you on some of the online work
That is just one thing about our system,because no matter how hard you want to try and force yourself to do certain task beyound your threshold,your system will eventually pay for it,reason proper scheduling and adeuate rest is needed.

There are times online when you get tired and tried to take some time off for weeks before coming back to work online due to some certain reasons that might be a negative motivation .

There are times online when you get tired and tried to take some time off for weeks before coming back to work online due to some certain reasons that might be a negative motivation .
Presently, I normally get burned out because I have a lot of sites that I work on. It is not really easy navigating from one website to another . It could cause serious fatigue and one should always take a rest anytime fatigue set in.

I am not a robot because I actually burn energy to be sitting in one place and working. This is why I tried to take little breaks no matter how much in between work.

Working on more than one site is always tiring most especially when the payment is not encouraging , sometimes I use to take at least one or two weeks off from working online .
Presently, I normally get burned out because I have a lot of sites that I work on. It is not really easy navigating from one website to another . It could cause serious fatigue and one should always take a rest anytime fatigue set in.

Working on more than one site is always tiring most especially when the payment is not encouraging , sometimes I use to take at least one or two weeks off from working online .
You are absolutely correct because the payment will serve as a motivating factor that will make you to continue to work harder without being tired.

Although I was earning pretty good like $50 in a month but I have to admit that the chore was taxing especially when I had other forums to work on. Sometimes I feel numb on my head. That's mental fatigue.

That's something we can't escape, if you are working online you can face a lot of challenges, but if you can stand strong you can make success out of the challenges.

if burned as to be prohibited from operating websites. I've had a few experiences where I've been banned from working on earning websites because I made a few minor errors that the admins neglected to take into account, leading to my ban.

I do and I don't earn all that much by working online. However, if I need some urgent cash then it's a good way to make quick money(despite the small amount).

As of now, I don't have a job. Well, it's been close to 23 days since I quit my previous job, as I was moving to another country. Now, I need some quick cash as the initial set-up is quite expensive in the new country. So, I have been taking up odd jobs online, to make some quick money.

The problem with online earning is that, you don't get enough despite the effort you put into your work. You can earn as much as 4 times more, by doing an offline job. That's what I have observed anyway. I do get burnt out easily so I take up only interesting jobs. I do reject some jobs as I will get bored, before I complete them.

Yes, I have, many times actually. The thing is that when you do one thing everyday for a month, two months, a year, a year plus you would feel kind of exhausted. But what kept me going bud learning new ideas and options.

Yes, I have, many times actually. The thing is that when you do one thing everyday for a month, two months, a year, a year plus you would feel kind of exhausted. But what kept me going bud learning new ideas and options.
If you want to succeed in this life you need to go through some processes, just put it on mind that if you don't have the good knowledge of what you are doing you cannot earn.

If you want to succeed in this life you need to go through some processes, just put it on mind that if you don't have the good knowledge of what you are doing you cannot earn.
Knowledge is power but also power is also being influential which is most times synonymous to wealth. Like on this very forum, we earn because we have a bit knowledge on the said topic.

No not at all, not too long I started working online, but I believe if you are working online full time you must come across this kinds of things, challenges are most in our businesses.

I know I've gotten burnt out quite a bit when it came to working online. There's been the bad days, and of course the good days. But the majority of the time it's good.

What's the most you've been burnt out from working online?
I don't really do hard things online or earn full time so I don't get burnt out easily sometimes it's flusterating and annoying but most of the time it's okey but I understand why so many peaple get burnt out I mean working online is stressful and things like that

I find online working to be stressful and and also fun at the same time. As a human being you need to find balance in life. I enjoy most online services than offline.

I find online working to be stressful and and also fun at the same time. As a human being you need to find balance in life. I enjoy most online services than offline.

Due to some health issues, I have reduced the time that I spend online. This also means that I have to deal with stress and make less money as I am a freelancer. But sometimes you have no other option at all.

Yes I have been burnt for the country I stayed in and others maybe not following the rules of the online job or the legit ways.

Knowledge is power but also power is also being influential which is most times synonymous to wealth. Like on this very forum, we earn because we have a bit knowledge on the said topic.
You have a point here, we earn money on this forum because of the things discussed here, you don't really need to have much before you can earn on forum's.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds