Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever get burnt out from working online?

You have a point here, we earn money on this forum because of the things discussed here, you don't really need to have much before you can earn on forum's.
You're right about that. For someone who know very little about business and probably cryptocurrency will find it difficult to participate here on bizdustry.

Advertisement Placeholder
You're right about that. For someone who know very little about business and probably cryptocurrency will find it difficult to participate here on bizdustry.
That's true, you'll gain a lot of things here in bizdustry and the same time time earning, bizdustry is a good platform that you'll earn a decent amount of money.

Yes I have get burnt out from several online money making forum's. The first time I was banned is due to my country men improper use of the plartform,the second and the time is never convincing to me that I was banned because of any wrong doing so I concluded it's a scam

I know I've gotten burnt out quite a bit when it came to working online. There's been the bad days, and of course the good days. But the majority of the time it's good.

What's the most you've been burnt out from working online?
I recently joined online jobs and I enjoy it because it was my dream that I could make money using internet, so whenever I meet my friends or my family I always invite them to online jobs.

That's true, you'll gain a lot of things here in bizdustry and the same time time earning, bizdustry is a good platform that you'll earn a decent amount of money.
I have learnt about so many earning opportunities here in bizdustry and I'm still disposed to learning more by the day. I have also earned from this very forum although I am not very consistent here.

I have learnt about so many earning opportunities here in bizdustry and I'm still disposed to learning more by the day. I have also earned from this very forum although I am not very consistent here.
If you are working here on bizdustry you will meet a lot of people from different part of the world not only that you will be introduced to many any money platforms online.

If you are working here on bizdustry you will meet a lot of people from different part of the world not only that you will be introduced to many any money platforms online.
I am actually looking forward to that and even if I don't post here, u would always log in just to know if there's a new money making method I could find here. This very forum has overtime proved to be useful.

If you are burned for prohibiting the operation of the website. I made a few minor mistakes and had several experiences where I was banned from working on a profitable website because the admins didn't take my mistakes into consideration and I got banned.

I am actually looking forward to that and even if I don't post here, u would always log in just to know if there's a new money making method I could find here. This very forum has overtime proved to be useful.
That's true I believe if you are working online on bizdustry you might have come across some platforms that will pay you, this one of the peace pay to post site you find.

That's true I believe if you are working online on bizdustry you might have come across some platforms that will pay you, this one of the peace pay to post site you find.
The major problem that u am actually having us that most of these sites don't accept those from the lower tier regions so it would be difficult if not impossible to earn from their platform.

I know I've gotten burnt out quite a bit when it came to working online. There's been the bad days, and of course the good days. But the majority of the time it's good.

What's the most you've been burnt out from working online?
We cannot Burnt out for working online, provided we are making our own money from there. Although that's good day and has bad day but good day is almost 80% that is why we cannot burnt-out.

I think whether, online or offline, we get to the point of being burned out. The key here is to find our motivation to strive on working efficiently.

The major problem that u am actually having us that most of these sites don't accept those from the lower tier regions so it would be difficult if not impossible to earn from their platform.
If you are from the low tier countries just put it on mind that you can hardly be accepted on most of the platforms online, that's why we don't earn money on surveys platforms.

If you are from the low tier countries just put it on mind that you can hardly be accepted on most of the platforms online, that's why we don't earn money on surveys platforms.
It's something that's just too bad for some of us. I don't know why it is so but if I was accepted to work in every earning website then I would really be earning my full time income online already.

I frequently become so exhausted from working online that I go longer periods without accessing the internet. Keeping busy while typing online to earn money is difficult.

Working online has caused me to feel exhausted on numerous occasions. Because everyone wants to meet the aim most of the time, situations like these are probably probable.

Yes most of the time and sometimes it also depends on my offline activities. Concentrating online a whole day comes with a lot of stress because of so much brain activities in the cost of trying to make money in your areas of concentration.

no, i have never experienced such, even if i get tired, i take a short break and i continue later, because i have a lot of task to do online on a daily basis and i must meetup before i call it quit for the day

A lot of time I got burn out while working online. It's not easy to stay glued to phone or laptop screen for long time. The work that got me burned out most is writing. The reason why writing got me burned out most is because it requires thinking.

Getting burned out is something that can happen to anyone even if you don't feel it will. I remember myself when I first started working online, I started in 2012 and continued working up until 2017 but due to burnout I ended up switching what I was doing for work so that it was something different. Fast forward to October 2022 and I decided to go back to doing what I did prior to moving to something else in 2017. I now pace myself better to avoid burnout.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds