Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever get burnt out from working online?

If one enjoys earning online , there is no chance of getting burnt out working online. I see when we consider earning as a stress or a compulsion activity , we find it very stressful and give up earning.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working online comes with good days and bad days. However, if the good days is much than the bad days then it's still something that is good. For me I think this is how it is too in offline Business

Of course just like any other business, burnouts would be inevitable. The mental stress that comes with it, not to talk of the too much screen time that can cause other problems

I know I've gotten burnt out quite a bit when it came to working online. There's been the bad days, and of course the good days. But the majority of the time it's good.

What's the most you've been burnt out from working online?

Yes of course this happens very often especially when there are so many platforms where we are working online order to make money there is going to be a station where I buy all the words that you are supposed to do will get choked up and he will be like you needed time off.

I know I've gotten burnt out quite a bit when it came to working online. There's been the bad days, and of course the good days. But the majority of the time it's good.

I am a full time online worker, therefore there is no question of getting burned out. If I get burned out, I will not be earning because I earn per task not a monthly pay check.
I do! I have experienced a burn out several times. What I usually do is disconnected for a couple of hours and I will feel good to go back again.

I do not think I have ever gotten burnt out of working online because I always watch my internet usage. When it comes to earning online I allocate about 3 hours to it alone.

If do you mean by burnt out a SCAM ? So yes I was scammed many times and banned two times , but actually scarcely when I get such expérience cause I learned .

That's necessary, especially when you're typing much of the things on a single website that rewards you steadily no matter the incentive level.

I got burnt most times after working for several hours online without taking a break from it. I will fell asleep unknowingly to wake up after some hours.

Last night I didn't sleep till morning and the truth is I haven't also slept.

I know I can stay awake for max of 4days after that I will need to sleep for a whole 10hrs before I can regain anything.

So yeah I feel burnt out atimes, like very much.

Sometimes I feel like I should just give up on somethings, but whenever I remember the reason am doing all of this.
I guess I just get motivated.

Working online can be demanding no doubt but when you have a goal or target that makes it easier to do although there would be some days you won't feel up to the task
Yeah is true it will be demanding and the best thing that will keep you going is when you have passion for the work you are doing online and getting fun from it.

Burnout is common both to offline and online workers. It is not easy to work hours online at a stretch without taking a break even for some minutes. I do get tired especially when I sleep late the previous day.

That is one thing that always gets me thinking why do we always have to doubt, whenever things are going good all of a sudden one just feels discouraged.

I am a full time online worker, therefore there is no question of getting burned out. If I get burned out, I will not be earning because I earn per task not a monthly pay check.
I wish I had that endurance ability of yours. It is hard to work for hours online without resting. I like to take some time off tool avoid burnout. Sleep is also vital. I even take a nap during the day.

Sometimes, working online can be very stressful and as a result it's very important to make your schedule in order not to get burnt out.

I got burnt when I overworked myself working for several hours on the internet without doing something meaningful. I will easily get burnt by sleeping off.

I've been burnt out of working online for several months now, I really can't say what makes online jobs got tiring then, but am back and better now to do all job to be done online. So am good to go I guess.

Due to fraudulent activities online and violence in other countries people tend to look at people from my country in disdain they are treated harshly at airports and stuffs. It's really disheartening

Of course, working online can be stressful especially when you have other activities. As a student, working online is very tedious for me because of school activities.
Most time nowadays , I have been stressed out and also get weary from working online , thereby making me feel reluctant to come online to work online due to stress issue and the low earnings .

Of course you can feel burnt out in working online. Its my eyes that is hurt by working online. The hours spent in the computer screen makes my eyes watery and also get red sometimes. That is why when I do not feel like working online I do not work because my eyes feels bad.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds