Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever get burnt out from working online?

It's not easy spending 3 straight hours working on your phone or laptop. Sometimes I get tired, but the fact that I need money always motivate me
Money serves as a great mortivation to me also, sometimes I get stressed up but because of the money I need it keeps me motivated.

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course, working online can be stressful especially when you have other activities. As a student, working online is very tedious for me because of school activities.
Working online can I try to be very challenging especially when you are working too much because you won't really have time to do any other work but focused on your laptop on daily basis.

I have also been burnt out form working online , we all have our individual differences , we have had a good and bad day online , I have been victimized online because of the colour of my skin and i have met people that told me that I am special , I had a 90% good days online because it has always been fun.
Thereason the human system among other things,is to be able to take adequate rest after the body has undergone some work shedule and straineous job.The body is design also to rest.

I know I've gotten burnt out quite a bit when it came to working online. There's been the bad days, and of course the good days. But the majority of the time it's good.

What's the most you've been burnt out from working online?

Everyone has good days and bad days, whether it's offline or online. :) I also had days when I felt bad and I didn't really activate, but the next 2-3 days when I recovered I also recovered for the days when I was sick and I was demoralized.

Money serves as a great mortivation to me also, sometimes I get stressed up but because of the money I need it keeps me motivated.
I hardly find people who aren't motivated by money. Unless of course the individual has earned enough and Satisfied. I am waiting for when this would be same for me

Several times, I can't count but I just hate it when the task is too demanding.
Sometimes I just get lazy about it and I give you on some of the online work

Of course, working online can be stressful especially when you have other activities. As a student, working online is very tedious for me because of school activities.

I think when you get used to making money online, you no longer feel tired. This is because making money online can just be like offline job and it feels less stressful when you make a habit.

I know I've gotten burnt out quite a bit when it came to working online. There's been the bad days, and of course the good days. But the majority of the time it's good.

A couple of times, i have been burnt out working online.
Especially if i am working for a couple of hours straight without standing up.
I could get fatigued at the end of the day.

I hardly find people who aren't motivated by money. Unless of course the individual has earned enough and Satisfied. I am waiting for when this would be same for me
Money motivates most people you hardly see a person who is not motivated by the money he earns only if he or she don't earn enough. But are you also motivated by money?

A couple of times, i have been burnt out working online.
Especially if i am working for a couple of hours straight without standing up.
I could get fatigued at the end of the day.
In that case you have to rest. Make out a schedule that would give you time and a stress free working environment. One must not have to be a workaholic

Just like offline work I sometimes get very exhausted and burnt out from working online. I usually take my time off to take a nap or just have a drink so that I will be able to be refreshed once again.

Working Online come with its own advantage and disadvantages I know it carries a lot of emotional stress but I always make an arrangement to make sure that I don't feel the effect at all.

There are many atimes when I get exhausted from working online and I always feel relunctant to work though I have the opportunity and time to work at that time but i just decided not to.

There are many atimes when I get exhausted from working online and I always feel relunctant to work though I have the opportunity and time to work at that time but i just decided not to.
This does not happen to you alone , I also have similar experience most of the time. Nowadays is not really easy for you to be concentrating on the screen for more than 5 hours. I will always take a rest.

I have also been burnt out form working online , we all have our individual differences , we have had a good and bad day online , I have been victimized online because of the colour of my skin and i have met people that told me that I am special , I had a 90% good days online because it has always been fun.
There days in which you feel like you can go on forever there are days that you feel so tired even when you've done little work. I think to me it depends on my mood, just basically how I feel like

Yes, it is very possible to develop fatigue from working online for a very long time. It's good to take break at regular intervals in order to meet up with your targets at the end of the day.

Yes I do get burnt out working online. Anything that is good, cannot be gotten easily. Though working online is more flexible than working offline, the truth is that it still has stress associated with it.

Money is the greatest motivation of why we are working online , and when we don't get paid or if any sites ban us because they are just avoiding payment of our hard work , the morale comes down and we tend to get weary.

Money is the greatest motivation of why we are working online , and when we don't get paid or if any sites ban us because they are just avoiding payment of our hard work , the morale comes down and we tend to get weary.
I understand your point. No matter the amount of money you have made or you're going to make, there are still times you feel tired or like giving up. But if you have someone working for you, then you won't feel burnout at all.

People think that you cannot be able to get tired from working online but that is not true because you can be able to do that so you should always take time to rest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds