Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever get burnt out from working online?

And that is more important when you do work online. Since you have to stick with the computers screen for quite a long time, it is, therefore, better to give rest to your eyes and minds at a regular interval.
I agree, I think it is important, to rest your eyes from the exposure to rays from the screen. These days, some glasses prevent one's eyes from these rays.

Advertisement Placeholder
I know I've gotten burnt out quite a bit when it came to working online. There's been the bad days, and of course the good days. But the majority of the time it's good.

What's the most you've been burnt out from working online?
I have been burnt many times online in so many ways, I had a site I worked on for over 6month and their minimum cash out is $25, after six good month and i made a withdrawal, I was blocked.

Well I do not concentrate most of my time online as I focus on other offline activities, yeah sometimes online may not be favorable to me but if it does happen I will switch to offline way of making money, I don't always feel the burn out at all

If you are a full time online worker, just like me, you should be in a condition to work at any time. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night to answer my clients.

Yes, I suffered burnt out from online e sometime last month and it wasn't funny. I had to take a months rest so as to recover from this burn out.

Yes this occur a few times. At some point we get too worked out and just have to take a chill pill to take things slowly for our health sake

Most times it is quit tideous to work online,i have experience it my self.what i normally do is to have a shedule of what i want to acheive for the day and once that is done i am off to rest.

I know I've gotten burnt out quite a bit when it came to working online. There's been the bad days, and of course the good days. But the majority of the time it's good.

There are days even weeks that I am so weak to work online . I normally lose interest in online work when I have so personal issues to sort out.

I am a full time online worker, therefore there is no question of getting burned out. If I get burned out, I will not be earning because I earn per task not a monthly pay check.
I think what the writer is trying to find out is do you see online jobs as something that is easy, no stress and you never get tired. Or is it like every other job out there that you still get tired or you get exhausted after a days task. Most people do get tired but like you said, because of the zeal to earn and to meet up with their target, they keep on working online even when exhausted.

I have, a couple of times, I even start to develop headaches as a result of not having enough sleep. However, I have made a personal decision not to overwork myself any longer.

An online business that requires you to concentrate for a long time on the phone or computer screen is going to be stressful,sometimes it will appear as if you have just finished a strenuous off line work, headache and eyes dryness the main issues of online business personnel.

I think what the writer is trying to find out is do you see online jobs as something that is easy, no stress and you never get tired. Or is it like every other job out there that you still get tired or you get exhausted after a days task. Most people do get tired but like you said, because of the zeal to earn and to meet up with their target, they keep on working online even when exhausted.
If you enjoy the job, you will never get burned out. If you do not enjoy the job than you can get burned out. I am working online not because I did not find offline job, I am here because I enjoy being here.

If you enjoy the job, you will never get burned out. If you do not enjoy the job than you can get burned out. I am working online not because I did not find offline job, I am here because I enjoy being here.
It is quit true that when doing what you love doing, you might not get tired of doing it. You wount even feel the tiredness because of your love for that thing. But you should understand that you are also human, therefore you surely get tired, as the body needs to rest to stay healthy. Like my self i love what i do but that does not stop my body from being over stressed or worked out. When that happens i rest

Working online can be very tiring sometimes. Of its many advantages, the advantages are that you tend to get busy when others are resting, even if it requires your forgoing good sleep at night. Online business is tiring sometimes

sometimes i just get out of my vibe and stop willing to work online and take a break till i come back again full of motivation to work again because that's what i have to do

Initially I thought real burnt, but I realize that you meant stressed out. Anyways its normal in some cases to be stressed out from our daily routine, that's how I see it.

I have been burnt out before but i just have to continue working online because i am actually more focused on making more money , sometimes i still do my possible best to rest with my leisure time
Most times when we over stress the brain we get blunt out especially when working online but because of the money most people continue working to meet their goal.

Their are times when i feel enough dizziness, after undergoing stress after offline duties. I'll still manage to engage myself at bizdustry here to see if I'll contribute and earn some incentive as well. I don't last long chatting, i just reply few and go off.

Their are times when i feel enough dizziness, after undergoing stress after offline duties. I'll still manage to engage myself at bizdustry here to see if I'll contribute and earn some incentive as well. I don't last long chatting, i just reply few and go off.
That is high level of motivation for you. But I am bit of lazy kinda person. After every 10 posts or so, I feel sleepy. I take a quick nap and again wake up after 1 hour to post other 10 posts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds