Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever get burnt out from working online?

Of course, working online can be stressful especially when you have other activities. As a student, working online is very tedious for me because of school activities.
It is very possible to burnt out while working online especially if ones expectations are not being met in time. Making a very good improvement and seeing the result of my activities online always boost my morale to move on even when I get tired, I can take some time out and later continue.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't get burnt out. Working online is my vocation. would anyone get burnt out from his chose vocation? I work every day, even in the weekends. I work even during the vacation

I am a full time online worker, therefore there is no question of getting burned out. If I get burned out, I will not be earning because I earn per task not a monthly pay check.
Just most time you get burnt out because you are tired but because of the targets you want to meet up with you will make sure you are never discourage.

It's in Crypto Currencies trading, early this year, I lost more than $50 when I sold my BTC at a very low rate. Now I have also lost so much to the current dip.

It depends on the kind of work you do online. there are some online works that does not require much energy and time and that I solve that requires a lot of time and energy which eventually makes people get burnt.
[automerge]1623011849[/automerge]
Working online can be very stressful at times especially when you are trying to set up something. I remember vividly a day I was setting up my blogspot blog and I slept very late.

Last edited:
Working online is one of the easiest way to earn a living. I have been burnt online several times in the the past before I perfected how to manage my time. I no longer over worked myself anytime I am tired or feeling fatigue once I notice that I'm tired, I will just take a break from my online activities and rest.

Working online is one of the easiest way to earn a living. I have been burnt online several times in the the past before I perfected how to manage my time. I no longer over worked myself anytime I am tired or feeling fatigue once I notice that I'm tired, I will just take a break from my online activities and rest.
it is possible to get burnt out from working online because most time you are faced with stress and sometimes you also lost ideas and interest but because of the money involve, you are motivated to continue with the work

Yeah sure I think at some point everyone either get tired or less motivated. When I work online I tried to listen to music and also complete other task as well.
A proper mental as well as physical rest is needed for everyone to be able to refresh their mind and body. Without rest people loses the capacity to work with 100% concentration.

I used to but not any more as I am continually hunting down sites where I can earn passively. I don't spend much time on paid to post or reward sites now as they take up too much time.

I always get a burnout from online work, especially if I have been busy online. So I always find it best to reduce the amount of work I do to a more reasonable one that I can do without getting too tired.

yes sometimes I get burnt out of working online because working for 3 to 4 hours and earning penny will make you get tired and weak most times.
It's a normal thing to get tired after a long work online. Many a time I've left online for a while to go and do something else especially when I'm on PTC platform like bizdustry. After I might have typed posts for a long time my would be paining me.

A proper mental as well as physical rest is needed for everyone to be able to refresh their mind and body. Without rest people loses the capacity to work with 100% concentration.
I agree, i think it is important that one rest once in a while to avoid being burnt out physically or mentally. There is a saying that goes; all work and no play makes jack a dull boy. So yeah resting days are crucial.

Ever since I learnt how to be contended while making money online, I have stopped being burnt out. Before I did work and denied myself sleeps for some days which later told on my health.

Working online is not really easy and is very stressful one can be burnt out by working online, because some of experience that some have online.

I do not have a lot of time for online work, I work 1-2 hours every day (provided I am free on that day), therefore, I have not felt burn out while working online

When I dont sleep or rest and continuously work only , I get burnt due the stress level and also the eye strain which makes it very hard to continue the work till I get a sound rest

I agree, i think it is important that one rest once in a while to avoid being burnt out physically or mentally. There is a saying that goes; all work and no play makes jack a dull boy. So yeah resting days are crucial.
And that is more important when you do work online. Since, you have to stick with the computers screen for quite a long time, it is therefore better to give rest to your eyes and minds at a regular interval.

Well working online is always associated with either to be burned or banned from operations so you always have it in mind. I have been banned for twice or three time s because of my request for payment at the wrong time and my misunderstanding with the admin.

Well working online is always associated with either to be burned or banned from operations so you always have it in mind. I have been banned for twice or three time s because of my request for payment at the wrong time and my misunderstanding with the admin.
Requesting payment at the wrong time? What's that wrong time mean. Because you are not wrong if you have requested the money you earnt, let it be anytime. It is your hard work, and it should be rewarded not banned.

I have been burnt out before but i just have to continue working online because i am actually more focused on making more money , sometimes i still do my possible best to rest with my leisure time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds