Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever get burnt out from working online?

That is high level of motivation for you. But I am bit of lazy kinda person. After every 10 posts or so, I feel sleepy. I take a quick nap and again wake up after 1 hour to post other 10 posts.
That's it, i understand that the body turn weak sometimes. And when it is that way we shouldn't push it much, instead we relax it to rest and start again later.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, i have been in that situation before whereby I was too busy offline that very day and I tried to make something online even if it is few dollars but I was burnt out and got very tired.

Am not so used to working online, and since am quite new to the business, I noticed after a short while, my eyes begins do get irritated by the lights of my phone.

Their is a point you'll amaze working online you'll just feel stressed up. It takes energy to work onlime m, especially typing for long time.

That is high level of motivation for you. But I am bit of lazy kinda person. After every 10 posts or so, I feel sleepy. I take a quick nap and again wake up after 1 hour to post other 10 posts.
Truth be told its not easy, mostly when you certain things that you do offline thar drains you, or a busy timetable. And you have a goal to achieve online, its very demanding. There are days that i usually fall asleep while typing on bizdustry while there are times when am extremely weak and tired, i still force my self here just so i can achieve my goal

I have also been burnt out form working online , we all have our individual differences , we have had a good and bad day online , I have been victimized online because of the colour of my skin and i have met people that told me that I am special , I had a 90% good days online because it has always been fun.
Yes I normally do feel burnt out working online because it can be so tiring trying to type several articles or comment to a topic for a very long time so I have definitely felt tired doing all this posting and commenting on this platform but when I remember the reason why I'm doing all this and the benefit that I am getting then I will motivate myself to continue.

Am not so used to working online, and since am quite new to the business, I noticed after a short while, my eyes begins do get irritated by the lights of my phone.
Yes it happens sometimes when I am working online. When I am working online for long hours and the earnings is not really that encouraging, I will starts to feel dizzying.

Yes most times I get very lazy and get tired working online Australia when the network is not good or when the day is just bad for me and ideas are not coming up.

I have on occasional basis and it seems frustrating at times,i see limited task to work on and this wouldn't meet the daily tasks target but sometimes so many available task to do and complete ones daily goals.
I try not to get burned out while working online, though it has happened to me before, however, I understand the importance of rest, so am usually careful.

What was never as easy as I thought and it is true that sometimes after working I used to feel very exhausted I will not be doing any other thing that day.

I try not to get burned out while working online, though it has happened to me before, however, I understand the importance of rest, so am usually careful.
It's absolutely the right approach to give oneself time to rest,breaks are very important in other to refresh the memory and not to over work the body.

I have on several occasions felt and gotten burnt out working online. This kind of situation is most likely possible because of the goal of the target we all want to meet most times

There are some days in which we can get occupied online especially if it's something that really pays, we will definitely be burned out.

It happened to me as well but I have been able to learn from it and I have drawn up a timetable that makes it very easy for me to achieve all that I desire to achieve in a day

This days I'm simply struggling just to see if can complete the daily task here on Bizdustry but laziness at times makes me not to type all the post on that day.

I got burned working online yesterday. I was really tired from my offline work and I have some stuff I wanted to attends to online, so I forced myself to work, I never knew the time that I slept off only to woke up this morning.

I got burned working online yesterday. I was really tired from my offline work and I have some stuff I wanted to attends to online, so I forced myself to work, I never knew the time that I slept off only to woke up this morning.
If you are totally engrossed in what you are doing you will not notice that you are already physically and mentally fatigued. When I was new as a freelancer online I would be on the computer from early morning until after dinner time. When I retire I would feel so exhausted that my wife advised me to take a respite of 1 or 2 days for recovery.

If you are totally engrossed in what you are doing you will not notice that you are already physically and mentally fatigued. When I was new as a freelancer online I would be on the computer from early morning until after dinner time. When I retire I would feel so exhausted that my wife advised me to take a respite of 1 or 2 days for recovery.
When you makes a lot of progress in what you are doing online, it is always difficult for you to leave it and do something else. You will likely leave it when you get burnt.

I have been burnt down online on several occasions. The fact is I actually worked for some platforms and they blocked me when it was about time for them to pay me my money. I felt discouraged though but live goes on

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds