Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did Your Government Provide Financial Assistance During The Pandemic

I just laugh when I see questions like this being directed at Africans. Save for a country like South Africa (which I think should begin to tow the path of the UK in Brexit), no African country renders valuable help to its citizens

Advertisement Placeholder
During the pandemic there were palliatives on term of foodstuff given out by the government to the citizens but sadly , some governor's hide the palliatives

Our government provided no aid to the people suffering during the pandemic. I am from a third world country and it sadens me to realize that Tier 1 countries' governments helped their people but our government is doing nothing at all.

On paper, they will tell you they provide covid 19 financial assistance to millions of individuals and businesses but in reality, it's only a few individuals and a few small businesses that enjoy this not up to 2000 businesses and they just use them as posters.

Our government provided no aid to the people suffering during the pandemic. I am from a third world country and it sadens me to realize that Tier 1 countries' governments helped their people but our government is doing nothing at all.
Most of the people are confused to the third world country. Actually the term was used when the Soviet was fighting against the Americans. The third world countries are those which had no intention to join any of the two forces, and tried to be neutral in the war.

Most of the people are confused to the third world country. Actually the term was used when the Soviet was fighting against the Americans. The third world countries are those which had no intention to join any of the two forces, and tried to be neutral in the war.

The situation of third world countries is quite disheartening. In the western countries, the government provided aid and checks to their people whereas our government is actually looting people. I do not see things getting changed any sooner due to these kind of people. No one knows when the situation will improve and when this pandemic will end.

We are being ruled by worse set of people in government. Only the selected set of tribes and people benefits from the pandemic relief programs. I filled for the pandemic form for fellow co-worker.

Our government just claimed to have assisted the citizens but in reality nothing is given to assist anybody because from the beginning to the end if the lockdown nothing is given.

The government did provided financial assistance during the covid 19 period but the money never gotten to the people that needed it the most. It was politically distributed to their loyalists.

The government did provided financial assistance during the covid 19 period but the money never gotten to the people that needed it the most. It was politically distributed to their loyalists.
Indeed I was surprised why the rich had the mind to hoard what belongs to the poor at some critical period in the world . Many poor people suffered during the lockdown but the rich were not bordered by it.

There are provision of palliative by the government of my country to mitigate the effect of the lock down on individual, families and businesses. But it was plagued by widespread corruption, making it not to reach the intended targeted people.

Indeed I was surprised why the rich had the mind to hoard what belongs to the poor at some critical period in the world . Many poor people suffered during the lockdown but the rich were not bordered by it.
That is the reason why many countries still suffers till now despites that they have all the resources that can make them rich. Once corruption is out of the system, every other things will work fine.

Oyr government claimed they assisted each and everyone deeply affected with covid19 restrictions with some public relief funds to sustain its crisis, but its never true. They gave it to those they think merited it than others.
Yes my government provided financial assistance during the pandemic and they actually did well for the people by providing them with palliatives.

You can imagine a kind of funny government we are having, during the lockdown, there was no provision of food to the population locked inside their houses.

The government actually budgeted a lot of money to help the poor people during the pandemic but as usual it ended up being in the hands of corrupt people and that was very bad.

The covid-19 pandemic was a tough one in my country and all over the world, it affected the economy of my country and the world at large, resulting to millions of people lossing their Jobs and means of lively hood. It affected business owners and low income earners more in my country, and the government helped by giving out grants to business owners and low income earners, although not everyone was able to benefit from it but those that were lucky to get it was able to make good use of it. As they could afford to feed their families from it. Loans with low interest rates were also provided by the government, For people who are in business and those who are interested in starting a business, which many people also benefited from as well. Was there any assistance given by the government of your country during the pandemic? Please share with me in the comment section below the things your Government did during the pandemic to help it's citizens and the economy of the country.
My answer to your question is an affirmative yes. Our government gave us financial assistance.

But in the second tranche I was no longer legible to receive it. It's because the budget is limited.

The government in my country actually budgeted and released a lot of money to ease the pressure of the pandemic but then it fell into the hands of the wrong people who landed it.

There a lot of rumours going round about the government and the covid relief funds but majority I know didn't receive anything, even now that the covid is showing up again, the government is doing anything.

Yes my government provided financial assistance during the pandemic and they actually did well for the people by providing them with palliatives.
Did the palliative they provided touched you? Here in my own state, their is nothing like that here, their wasn't any for the average persons and more vulnerable ones..

Some countries provided palliative and relief funds for their citizens, I know the US provided for her citizens as well. Some countries didn't, some did.
But are you from the US, and if you are not, did your government at least provided anything for it citizen. Because my own government are useless..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds