Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did Your Government Provide Financial Assistance During The Pandemic

the government of my country definitely provides financial support to small businesses and I think this is a very good gesture because it will help improve the economy of the Nation.
[automerge]1630841178[/automerge]
the government of my country definitely provides financial support to small businesses and I think this is a very good gesture because it will help improve the economy of the Nation.

Advertisement Placeholder
The government over here did not provide a single support for any individual, it was just the citizen that were managing to survive on their own during that time.

The moment i saw this thread, it makes me to remember the comedy our government made out of themselves, people were suffering still they were still looting.
covid-19 Everyone is upset because of Pandemic Because many businesses have been closed because of lockdown in our country But our government did not provide any help for business.The Government of Pakistan has just started a program through which it is providing loans to the youth.

The government claimed they did but the masses say nothing but later events came to light that the government did indeed provide just that at the state level, the material were hoarded and stored in warehouses without reaching no citizen

Well the only thing that the government of my country did was to provide some little financial support to poor people in the area but they did not do anything significant for businesses that were going through our time in the Corona pandemic period.
I must commend your government, they did well by providing for those who are poor, it a good step they took. How did business owners in your country survive the pandemic?

Yes they did but to a handful of selected few categories of people and even at that, the process was not transparent enough and was also very biased.

For my country, they provided some grant opportunities but then it was almost for a selected group of people. What went round was the soft loan they came up with. But then only people who knew about it benefited.

covid-19 Everyone is upset because of Pandemic Because many businesses have been closed because of lockdown in our country But our government did not provide any help for business.The Government of Pakistan has just started a program through which it is providing loans to the youth.
At least your government provide a program for the youth, which I believe those with good vision will utilize here in my country our government are confused within themselves...

I must commend your government, they did well by providing for those who are poor, it a good step they took. How did business owners in your country survive the pandemic?
The business in my country just had to adapt as most of them had no other choice and the worse thing of them or is that they had to retrench a lot of staf for them to survive the bad pandemic period.

No financial assistance except that a little part of the foods to be shared were hoarded by same government. Hopefully we get better attention from our Government as time goes on.

Do your government
The government of my country did not provide any single assistance to the citizen of our country, even some of the covid 19 package that was provided by the world health organisation to the citizen of Nigeria ,the government of Nigeria use it for their selfish purpose without giving it to the masses.

The pandemic in my country wasn't a funny experience since there was restrictions to movement and other activities, schools, churches, market places were shutdown in order to seek solution for the so called pandemic, people's lives and activities were put to hold in order to get rid of the pandemic. It got to the point where people had no money and finds it difficult to feed and get the necessary things they need to go on with life, even those that have the money had challenges too because having the money could not just get them what they want since most of the things they wanted were out of reach. To make things worse goods in the market was becoming more expensive. In my country we only heard of palliative but didn't get any. Those in charge of the palliative kept it to themselves and gave to few persons they know. In my country things are no longer acquired by merit but by who you know. It's so sad that during the pandemic so many were starving but the good part of it is that it was a time where you have much time to yourself when you can develop yourself and also examine yourself and make the desired changes in your life.
The covid-19 pandemic was a tough one in my country and all over the world, it affected the economy of my country and the world at large, resulting to millions of people lossing their Jobs and means of lively hood. It affected business owners and low income earners more in my country, and the government helped by giving out grants to business owners and low income earners, although not everyone was able to benefit from it but those that were lucky to get it was able to make good use of it. As they could afford to feed their families from it. Loans with low interest rates were also provided by the government, For people who are in business and those who are interested in starting a business, which many people also benefited from as well. Was there any assistance given by the government of your country during the pandemic? Please share with me in the comment section below the things your Government did during the pandemic to help it's citizens and the economy of the country.

In my country there was alot of covid 19 materialistic things place in the store room to be distributed to citizen,but those things weren't distributed on time reasons best know to our leaders,the citizens had to break in to the warehouses where the materialistic things were kept by themselves

Unfortunately, no. Our federal authorities performed offer some rewards as well as take advantage of to business proprietors however except public other than free PCR examination as well as free vaccines.

No they didn't, what they to support the locals was they conducted a survey to see those people who desperate and after they were proved with free grocery, but not with money.

The covid-19 pandemic was a tough one in my country and all over the world, it affected the economy of my country and the world at large, resulting to millions of people lossing their Jobs and means of lively hood. It affected business owners and low income earners more in my country, and the government helped by giving out grants to business owners and low income earners, although not everyone was able to benefit from it but those that were lucky to get it was able to make good use of it. As they could afford to feed their families from it. Loans with low interest rates were also provided by the government, For people who are in business and those who are interested in starting a business, which many people also benefited from as well. Was there any assistance given by the government of your country during the pandemic? Please share with me in the comment section below the things your Government did during the pandemic to help it's citizens and the economy of the country.
Rather than provide financial assistance what they did was weird, they made the poorest of the population staying in queue violating every single rule of preventing covid 19 just to share chicken feed cash

Yes they did but to a handful of selected few categories of people and even at that, the process was not transparent enough and was also very biased.
I couldnt call that one assistance, image targeting some groups of people and culture and assisting them financially, give them food while the other people are left to suffer ,this is an injustice to me.

Rather than provide financial assistance what they did was weird, they made the poorest of the population staying in queue violating every single rule of preventing covid 19 just to share chicken feed cash
This is bad, this is a very terrible thing to have done please, where are you from I'm from Nigeria and and our government over here are not nice too the palliative that were meant for the masses were kept.

Our federal government provides covid food to various state government which the leader of government mentioned wickedly decided not to distribute it for the masses

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds