Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did Your Government Provide Financial Assistance During The Pandemic

Everybody wants to be in power, what I know about leadership is that they serve the people but in my country the reverse is the case it is the people that are serving the leaders which is very bad.
Election will soon start again and people will go out to go and vote for them and when they come into power, they will not be able to do anything ,some people went out to vote and die while their children is abroad enjoying our money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Election will soon start again and people will go out to go and vote for them and when they come into power, they will not be able to do anything ,some people went out to vote and die while their children is abroad enjoying our money.
I hope the coming election people will be wise and vote wisely, I feel voting wisely is the only thing we can do to help ourselves right now. We deserve better in this country but the question is who is the right person to lead the country the country is messed up.

I hope the coming election people will be wise and vote wisely, I feel voting wisely is the only thing we can do to help ourselves right now. We deserve better in this country but the question is who is the right person to lead the country the country is messed up.
Voting in Nigeria as a whole is risky and to me I'll never take the risks of voting for anyone because the government themselves do not even provide the adequate security to the voting system in Nigeria. You could be killed.

in my country, you will be a dead man if you are hoping on the government to survive, they did not provide a single assistance to the masses. All they care about is there own money. You need to go out and hustle than waiting for the government

My country is corrupt so no one really knows the truth, there was a time we were told to fill out a form online but we didn't hear anything, even the palliatives were dispatched but embezzled by government officials.

The government of my country didn't really provide any financial assistance but they shared palliative but there are some individuals that provided financial assistances.

I belong to the developing economy where the government does not have enough funds to provide financial assistance. However, I am really happy that the government is providing free medical care.

provide kea. In my country those bastards were hodding food can you imagine hodding indomie cartoons and bags of rice etc it was very embarrassing oh seriously because i did not know if to call them greedy stingy or just crazy.

During the pandemic period in my country, the government was only advancing us to take all the preventive measure to stop the spread of Corona virus ,they were not assisting anyone in terms of food or medical products.

During the pandemic government do not provide any financial assistance for anyone in my country, but them claim that them did.

The government did provided financial assistance to some people but it was politically rubbished as those who got the money were not people that really needed the money.

Oyr government claimed they assisted each and everyone deeply affected with covid19 restrictions with some public relief funds to sustain its crisis, but its never true. They gave it to those they think merited it than others.
Oyr government claimed they assisted each and everyone deeply affected with covid19 restrictions with some public relief funds to sustain its crisis, but its never true. They gave it to those they think merited it than others.
During the pandemic my government did their best by providing pilots for the less privilege and those who cannot afford to eat or to take care of the needs.

In my country the government did not help us in any way what they do is how to eat money the masses are suffering this is hard time in my country but I pray that will survive everybody should work hard to survive

Yes my government provided financial support to the citizens of Nigeria during the pandemic but obviously due to one reason or the other it couldn't reach everyone

Our governments provided us with nothing even though they all claim they gave out palliative and money to people it was a lie .The palliative was shared among their selfs and they stock it up in their houses and underground.

During the pandemic my government did their best by providing pilots for the less privilege and those who cannot afford to eat or to take care of the needs.
Which country are you from??
I believe we are coming from same country. If its here, then consider that oyr government picked few people to care for.

Some countries provided palliative and relief funds for their citizens, I know the US provided for her citizens as well. Some countries didn't, some did.
Well my country's government never did provide any financial assistance to its citizenry but the only thing I did was to share some positives to very few people in the country so I would never support my government in whatever policies that they are coming up with because they do not have the interest of the masses at heart.

The government of my country did not provide any single assistance to the citizen of our country, even some of the covid 19 package that was provided by the world health organisation to the citizen of Nigeria ,the government of Nigeria use it for their selfish purpose without giving it to the masses.
This is the backlash you get when you have bad leadership and government wthout purpose.The role of the government is to mantain stability and ensure basic human activities are sustained,and commerce is one of them,A situation where people are finding it difficult to feed,talkless of money to drive small business.This is the height of irresponsibility.

The government of my country provide palliative for the people in the society but the agency in charge of the distribution went as far as keeping most of these palliative in a warehouse subjecting people to hardship during the Pandemic

Yes
the government give the necessary things needed by the people
but the problem we are having here us that we have some bad leaders who keep those things to themselves

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds