Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did Your Government Provide Financial Assistance During The Pandemic

Provide watin my government in my country are very something else oh imagine the government in my country were so greedy that dy stole or should i say kept the items that were supposed to be distributed to the people in a warehouse till it go spoilt and one way or the other news got out about the items getting spoilt and was licked out by them to the public

Advertisement Placeholder
The government just promised to give out some conditional cash transfers and help businesses but only a few of the population actually had the opportunity.

The effect of the pandemic was just too much as so many people were forced to stay indoors in the process they lost their jobs. Hunger was so much, but thank God that things are becoming normal again. As for my country, they claimed they gave out palliative but most people did not get it. I don't know the method used for the sharing.

Most of the financial assistance that came is from a lot of wealthy individuals. I never got any financial assistance from anybody though.

The government of my country do not provide any financial assistance. The only financial assistance they claimed that they give are speculative internet financial assistance that never existed. That's what we have here

The government of my country provided the public with relief materials and foodstuff but it didn't get to majority of the citizens. The people in charge of the relief materials hoarded them and those who distributed them gave part to the citizens of some towns and went away with the rest.

I don't think my government is in condition to do so. That would only make more taxes and another thing is world is going through a lot of storm too. So we have to think of means for the investment on our own skills and move ahead. Can't rely on govt for everything.

Yes the government here give a support of 100$ a mounth for three batches , that's was last year but this year there is no support even the virus still damage business too much .

In my country, it is only few selected people benefit from government assistance during the pandemic outbreak. Those who are politically affiliated with the ruling parties benefits more from the government in my own country.

During the pandemic, as far as the government of my country was concerned when they implemented the total lockdown of the entire nation, it was everyone to himself

In my country, it was a pathetic situation where the federal government distributed some palliative to the state government but was not shared to the general public and the masses had to burgle the warehouses where the palliatives were kept.

The funny thing is that they now used the assistance as an opportunity to now steal money because they promised a lot of reforms and relief but it did not work out.

This is the backlash you get when you have bad leadership and government wthout purpose.The role of the government is to mantain stability and ensure basic human activities are sustained,and commerce is one of them,A situation where people are finding it difficult to feed,talkless of money to drive small business.This is the height of irresponsibility.
They were even hiding most of the things that was provided by the world health organisation's to every citizen of Nigeria, they wanted to use it for their campaign in the upcoming election.

They were even hiding most of the things that was provided by the world health organisation's to every citizen of Nigeria, they wanted to use it for their campaign in the upcoming election.
The issue was very bad,and i just cannot imagine how such leaders get into position of trust and begin to dispence leadership.The tactice they have been using,is to deprive the people of their basic right and then during campaign they try to be magnanimus to gain simpaty.

A government that never cared nor did it ever have anything on ground for these times. Everybody was to himself or herself wether you live or die. There was hunger all over the land

The issue was very bad,and i just cannot imagine how such leaders get into position of trust and begin to dispence leadership.The tactice they have been using,is to deprive the people of their basic right and then during campaign they try to be magnanimus to gain simpaty.
Sometimes if I see what the Nigerian politician are doing to its citizen ,i always think that the politicians do not really care for anyone at all, even in the midst of pandemic they didn't even care.

Yes I'm in Nigeria and then what my country did to help the citizen out of the pandemic was to disbursed a grand most citizen got about 30,000 naira.

That actually help them to stand back to their feet and they also helped the market people to get loan from banks and some got grants that they were able to put in their business again to stand up again after the pandemic.

Actually the money gotten from foreign countries also help to boost the economy of the country up and couple with the wisdom of our leaders we were able to get a source of income that helped boost the economy afterwards.

The government of my country is the one that will watch you crumble and slump without helping you out. We had luck that covid19 didn't shake us off like other countries type, if not half of us could've succumbed to the cold hands of death cos they wouldn't have cared for us.

Yes
the government give the necessary things needed by the people
but the problem we are having here us that we have some bad leaders who keep those things to themselves
That is the problem that we still suffers till today. Bad leadership has been the prolong causes of poverty among the citizens. All the financial assistance that the government provided were mostly gotten by those who never needed the money.

The covid-19 pandemic was a tough one in my country and all over the world, it affected the economy of my country and the world at large, resulting to millions of people lossing their Jobs and means of lively hood. It affected business owners and low income earners more in my country, and the government helped by giving out grants to business owners and low income earners, although not everyone was able to benefit from it but those that were lucky to get it was able to make good use of it. As they could afford to feed their families from it. Loans with low interest rates were also provided by the government, For people who are in business and those who are interested in starting a business, which many people also benefited from as well. Was there any assistance given by the government of your country during the pandemic? Please share with me in the comment section below the things your Government did during the pandemic to help it's citizens and the economy of the country.
My government gave assistace to citizens during the pandemic. But it was majorly for the less privileged in the society. Although some small business owners were helped also.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds