Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has Your Country Recovered From The Economical Problems Caused By The Pandemic?

I can say my country has recovered from all some of the damages covid19 caused but i can't say it has fully recovered from all the damages. There are still some things happening bringing back the covid19 experience
Its not easy to recover that quickly withnthe damage the pandemic has caused to the people in the world , change is inevitable , so everybody are trying to change while recovering .

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the effect of the pandemic season is not very visible in our country right now as I rarely see people wearing face masks and the likes of it. What we are fighting right now is inflation.

Unemployment and hopelessness prevailed at the height of the pandemic because many overseas workers lost their jobs abroad and were forced to return home to a country with few prospects for jobs.

Hopefully we are out of reported case here and there is low rate of the pandemic here in my country but I won’t say we have recover from it all or we are free from it

The Covid-19 pandemic caused the world to tremble and even the richest countries in the world were struggling a lot. Some countries were struggling more as compared to other countries. I think developed countries managed to distribute checks to people who were qualified to receive the checks from Covid-19 fund. For example, the United Kingdom is a very rich country and recently the high-level government of the United Kingdom have announced the 430 million pound funds to combat economical problems faced by the lower-level government caused by the pandemic. What about your country?
COVID-19 PANDEMIC STRIKED and caused a lot of HAVOC in many countries including mine. As a result a lot of family, towns, states and the whole country got damaged really bad. In my country, I can say for a fact that we're not fully recovered.

Personally, I would have loved to answer yes, but the reality is that the pandemic has made life more difficult for citizens due to the fact that prices have continued to rise.
Personally, I would have loved to answer yes, but the reality is that the pandemic has made life more difficult for citizens due to the fact that prices have continued to rise.

The pandemic has left my country with some unfinished business. All efforts to stop the pandemic were ineffective. Even though I know that all of these diseases would be abolished, recently, they still experience another pandemic illness called omicron.

Hopefully we are out of reported case here and there is low rate of the pandemic here in my country but I won’t say we have recover from it all or we are free from it
If its the problem of the report case , then we no longer have any report of the pandemic , but even when i was hearing serious of report back then in my country , I believe the numbers was inflated because we never witnessed any record in my area .

My country is yet to recover from the economic downtown the global pandemic caused. This is very clear because almost all countries are now experiencing inflation.

Its not easy to recover that quickly withnthe damage the pandemic has caused to the people in the world , change is inevitable , so everybody are trying to change while recovering .

It is certainly not an easy thing. The fact remains that many professionals already stated that the effects of pandemic will last for a really long time for sure.

Our country was barely able to recover from the pandemic and the global recession caused by the Russia-Ukraine war hit us. The current growth rate is just a little above 1 percent, the country has barely enough foreign reserves to survive for 6-7 months, The trade deficit is huge and the debt is piling up.

The biggest challenge that my country is facing right now since the event of Ukraine-Russia war is the effect on our petrol and gas. This is because it has been so expensive that most people can not actually be able to afford it and businesses have been crippled as a result of high cost of petroleum products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds