Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did Your Government Provide Financial Assistance During The Pandemic

The government of my country did not provide any single assistance to the citizen of our country, even some of the covid 19 package that was provided by the world health organisation to the citizen of Nigeria ,the government of Nigeria use it for their selfish purpose without giving it to the masses.
It's so sad to hear stories like that in your country Nigeria. We call it corruption here in our country. The goods that is supposed to be given are hoarded or being sold for financial gain.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's so sad to hear stories like that in your country Nigeria. We call it corruption here in our country. The goods that is supposed to be given are hoarded or being sold for financial gain.
It's not actually the best, during the pandemic period is the time the masses needed the help of the government the most especially when they were all on lockdown but the government has failed us.

In my country, the government did give such support to people. But corruption is so high here and so only a few people received that money. Others had to struggle on their own.

The government of my country provided some form of assistance during the pandemic but the palliatives did not get to the people that really needs it for survival because it was given to people with political affiliation.

No they didn't and what ever that was provided by the international body were converted to their personal property and locked in a ware house, it was a very disturbing findings.

The government only provided less assistance during the pandemic , because many people were really finding it hard to settle the hospital bills and others , since there was lockdown and no jobs around

The government provided financial assistance during the pandemic but people who were lucky to get it happened to be those who were politically inclined

The government provided financial assistance during the pandemic but people who were lucky to get it happened to be those who were politically inclined
Ouch, that is the same here. The government's financial aid is used for political purposes because next year is the elections here. We have very high cases now and there is no more lockdown. It is crazy here.

Government in other countries provide assistance to their citizens unlike our government here in Nigeria that didn't even care about its citizens.

Some government's really tried,in .y country they provided long term loans for business owners and households and pleaded with landlords not to disturb tenants for rents for the Time being

The government in my country is one of the failed government in history of mankind. When food items and monetary items were distributed during the pandemic the government officials kept it for themselves and the government you knew about it but did nothing. Local government chairman to home food items were distributed started selling them in markets for prop for profit and personal gains.
[automerge]1630614241[/automerge]
During the pandemic the government in my country didn't try at all. The food items distributed by the government to the local government chairman to share in their community we are sold by them to businessmen for personal gains. It is really very unfortunate as many people died of Hunger at that time in the country. The government in my country is one of the failed governments in the world.

My government tried their best to provide financial assistance during the pandemic,but for some selfish reasons some people will not let the financial assistance go round evenly

I heard some countries did that for their citizens but not in my country. All we hear all audio palliative, it was after a massive protect that we discovered the government hidden warehouses where the hoarded palliative. So, you can imagine the amount of money they kept to themselves instead of assisting the people.

My government didn't provide any financial assistance during the covid19 but rather make the situation worst for the poor masses.

Write your reply...even government provided financial I don't know because I am not a marketer or a business just a student.

The government of the federal republic of Nigeria tried really well to enable Small businesses stay afloat after the pandemic, They provided soft loans and offered to pay private firm's salaries

The covid-19 pandemic was a tough one in my country and all over the world, it affected the economy of my country and the world at large, resulting to millions of people lossing their Jobs and means of lively hood. It affected business owners and low income earners more in my country, and the government helped by giving out grants to business owners and low income earners, although not everyone was able to benefit from it but those that were lucky to get it was able to make good use of it. As they could afford to feed their families from it. Loans with low interest rates were also provided by the government, For people who are in business and those who are interested in starting a business, which many people also benefited from as well. Was there any assistance given by the government of your country during the pandemic? Please share with me in the comment section below the things your Government did during the pandemic to help it's citizens and the economy of the country.
Well the only thing that the government of my country did was to provide some little financial support to poor people in the area but they did not do anything significant for businesses that were going through our time in the Corona pandemic period.

The government in my country actually created a means whereby they will be able to support small-scale businesses but a lot of that money went into private pockets.

That's something laughable here in my country cos they didn't even care about us and our business, wether it wants to crumble they don't care nor our welfare during the first wave of covid19.

The government in my country actually created a means whereby they will be able to support small-scale businesses but a lot of that money went into private pockets.
Maybe what you mean by private pockets are the government officials who are handling the distribution of the financial aid. We also have that kind of animal here and they are a lot in the government. We cannot do anything but just pray that they would be punished by karma soon.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds