Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has Your Country Recovered From The Economical Problems Caused By The Pandemic?

How many times have they done this ? They have done it several times and at the end they will not be able to do it. I don't know if they are just interested to fool the masses or something.
the only way you can find corruption in a country like Nigeria is to restructure. there are some certain things you cannot achieve with the current state in which Nigeria is structured.

Advertisement Placeholder
Australia seems to actually be making some good ground on recovering thankfully! This makes me happy to see as it was getting really bad at one point where it was causing people to lose jobs!

Australia is a Tier 1 country and as far as I know, it is a rich country. I am not at all surprised to see Australia recovering from the bad effects of pandemic. However, certain Tier 3 countries are still struggling.

Australia is a Tier 1 country and as far as I know, it is a rich country. I am not at all surprised to see Australia recovering from the bad effects of pandemic. However, certain Tier 3 countries are still struggling.
The thing is right now the COVID virus is hitting us hard again to the point where things are probably going to end up shutting down again one day soon. This virus is extremely worrying and I don't see it going away anytime soon!

the only way you can find corruption in a country like Nigeria is to restructure. there are some certain things you cannot achieve with the current state in which Nigeria is structured.
A lot of people always said this to be the only reason. But it seems a lot of politicians are not particularly interested to restructure the country. By giving the power to every state to run their government as a country.

A lot of people always said this to be the only reason. But it seems a lot of politicians are not particularly interested to restructure the country. By giving the power to every state to run their government as a country.
Restructuring is probably one of the best ways in which they can use to make Nigeria working again. I don't know the reason why the president have been so reluctant in any talk related to restructuring.

Restructuring is probably one of the best ways in which they can use to make Nigeria working again. I don't know the reason why the president have been so reluctant in any talk related to restructuring.
I don't really know , probably because they understand that most of the resources that is being generated is from the South and they are likely to lose a lot if they have to allow it this way. I don't know.

I don't really know , probably because they understand that most of the resources that is being generated is from the South and they are likely to lose a lot if they have to allow it this way. I don't know.
That may be the reason. if Nigeria can be restructured then everybody can work very hard in order to generate their own resources to develop their regions. That way the country can develop very fast.

That may be the reason. if Nigeria can be restructured then everybody can work very hard in order to generate their own resources to develop their regions. That way the country can develop very fast.
Well , no matter what will happen I still believe there will be a time in which this will happen. Because no matter what may happen we will not be able to continue this way. Is so tiring. Deaths and crises everywhere

Well , no matter what will happen I still believe there will be a time in which this will happen. Because no matter what may happen we will not be able to continue this way. Is so tiring. Deaths and crises everywhere
If you look at the history of countries that are doing very well today you will discover that in the past the faced a lot of crisis. I also believe that one day we will get everything right.

If you look at the history of countries that are doing very well today you will discover that in the past the faced a lot of crisis. I also believe that one day we will get everything right.
Which country ? It is European or American countries ? They face these challenges because there was no civilization and improvement in technology . Nowadays a lot of countries are trying to use technology to improve their country but here corruption is what takes over the whole place.

Which country ? It is European or American countries ? They face these challenges because there was no civilization and improvement in technology . Nowadays a lot of countries are trying to use technology to improve their country but here corruption is what takes over the whole place.
Lol, if you read the history of London you will understand that it was a place of killing and all sorts of vices but they were determined to change the narrative when civilization came. I think African countries especially Nigeria can emulate the same but that can be possible by electing people who have something to offer.

Lol, if you read the history of London you will understand that it was a place of killing and all sorts of vices but they were determined to change the narrative when civilization came. I think African countries especially Nigeria can emulate the same but that can be possible by electing people who have something to offer.
If only this can be done perfectly I wouldn't have any problem with it. You talk about being determined , is it really the government that must be determined or the citizen of the country ?

If only this can be done perfectly I wouldn't have any problem with it. You talk about being determined , is it really the government that must be determined or the citizen of the country ?
Both the government and the citizens must be very determined if they really want to achieve a successful nation. Everyone must do what is right at any point in time and put the country's interest first.

We're still suffering from the effect of the Corona virus pandemic and it's rather unfortunate that our government officials have still not marked out a working strategy to get us out of this mess.

Both the government and the citizens must be very determined if they really want to achieve a successful nation. Everyone must do what is right at any point in time and put the country's interest first.
The citizen may not really have to determine because you cannot get corruption out of everyone. If the citizen are given opportunity some of them will likely engage in corruption . it is the government that should make strict rules and regulations.

The government have recovered fully well from the effect of the pandemic , but there are still some aspect where they are suffering from the after effect of the pandemic.

Absolutely no country will be proud to pronounce it recovery from those problend caused by the pandemic though it's a gradual process but alot of countries are still under the shock.

They haven't recovered, and I believe things are considerably worse now than before, because the cost of living has skyrocketed, making life extremely difficult.
The negative effect of the pandemic over the business and the economy of the country is still affecting some people till the present , most especially those people that have a small scale and a perishable business .

The Covid-19 pandemic caused the world to tremble and even the richest countries in the world were struggling a lot. Some countries were struggling more as compared to other countries. I think developed countries managed to distribute checks to people who were qualified to receive the checks from Covid-19 fund. For example, the United Kingdom is a very rich country and recently the high-level government of the United Kingdom have announced the 430 million pound funds to combat economical problems faced by the lower-level government caused by the pandemic. What about your country?
My country has definitely suffered economically post-pandemic especially because the importation of goods were at a stand-still. This increased the cost of commodities already there causing a virtual economic meltdown

I can say my country has recovered from all some of the damages covid19 caused but i can't say it has fully recovered from all the damages. There are still some things happening bringing back the covid19 experience

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds