Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

Working from home became popular I would say around 2004-2005. I noticed that's when all of the work from home ads started popping up, along with forums. Not only pay-to-post forums, but wfh forums as well. And the GPT sites, (especially GPTC and GPTP) started up in 2007.
Wow, I never knew that working from home started as far back as then. I was still a kid in 2004 so the possibility of me knowing who was quite low. Did you actually started making money online around 2004?.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow, I never knew that working from home started as far back as then. I was still a kid in 2004 so the possibility of me knowing who was quite low. Did you actually started making money online around 2004?.
i was in my 100level at the university in 2004 , though i dont really know about making money online because you can only connect to the internet by only going to the cyber cafe back then .

It's very obvious many people started working Online due to pandemic because that period, we were home doing nothing and we needed to feed the family and at the same time take care of ourselves

i was in my 100level at the university in 2004 , though i dont really know about making money online because you can only connect to the internet by only going to the cyber cafe back then .
Wow, it is very great to hear about this. There are some people who started forums and websites around 2004/2005/2006 and today they're already very successful.

Wow, it is very great to hear about this. There are some people who started forums and websites around 2004/2005/2006 and today they're already very successful.
It is a great idea to create a forum and website to make money on the internet because you will definitely make a reasonable amount if you could generate considerable traffic.

It is a great idea to create a forum and website to make money on the internet because you will definitely make a reasonable amount if you could generate considerable traffic.
of course having a website can make you a lot of money because you can make money from different ways. But you need a lot of consistency and hard work to make it successful.

of course having a website can make you a lot of money because you can make money from different ways. But you need a lot of consistency and hard work to make it successful.
It is not as simple as you think because making money on website is not as easy as you think because before you could make reasonable amount on website, it will take you to have high traffic on your website.

I have to admit that the pandemic was one of the driving forces that made me to start working online and I am particularly happy with the growth that I have gotten in that little time

I have to admit that the pandemic was one of the driving forces that made me to start working online and I am particularly happy with the growth that I have gotten in that little time
The pandemic was The catalyst that drove so many people to start working online and up to today, some of them are still working online.

2005 was when I first started working online in Medical Transcription. It was right after I got certified. The name of the company was Medikin. Not sure if the company is still around, but I remember that being my very first online job. 🙂

It is not as simple as you think because making money on website is not as easy as you think because before you could make reasonable amount on website, it will take you to have high traffic on your website.
of course I know that it is not easy but I am just highlighting the potentials. Making a lot of money from your website is possible but it is not easy. That's hard work is needed.

That is for sure, the incident of covid-19 pandemic has really drive a lot of people to earning money online as there only alternative way of making money them without depending on the government.

That is for sure, the incident of covid-19 pandemic has really drive a lot of people to earning money online as there only alternative way of making money them without depending on the government.
A lot of people discovered different ways of making money during the Corona virus pandemic. So many people eventually into cryptocurrency trading and so many online businesses

A lot of people discovered different ways of making money during the Corona virus pandemic. So many people eventually into cryptocurrency trading and so many online businesses
Yes, like then during the covid-19 pandemic the first way of earning money online that I know people doing was doing crypto currencies business before I later came to know about post to pay forums.

Yes, like then during the covid-19 pandemic the first way of earning money online that I know people doing was doing crypto currencies business before I later came to know about post to pay forums.
I have been hearing of cryptocurrency for a long time but I never understood how it works. It was during the Corona virus pandemic period that I took my time to study it well. I also discovered paid to post forums.

I have been hearing of cryptocurrency for a long time but I never understood how it works. It was during the Corona virus pandemic period that I took my time to study it well. I also discovered paid to post forums.
Sure.. that is to say covid 19 pandemic really thought people lessons and makes them to know more than they even expect and even thinking high than before.

Sure.. that is to say covid 19 pandemic really thought people lessons and makes them to know more than they even expect and even thinking high than before.
one thing about human beings is that we are capable of adapting to any situation. Adaptation is one of the characteristics of living things. A lot of people have actually adapted to the new changes due to the pandemic.

Yes,the pandemic has really helped me in terms of finding ways to earn money online, the first website that pays me online is bizdustry, I always try to post here to earn my $1.
I believe most of us here started making money online due to the pandemic that was worldwide in the year 2019, I started with the bizdustry too which made me to earn $1 everyday

I believe most of us here started making money online due to the pandemic that was worldwide in the year 2019, I started with the bizdustry too which made me to earn $1 everyday
I am among the people that started making money online before the Corona virus pandemic but it was not really that much. Actually this platform has helped me a lot.

I am among the people that started making money online before the Corona virus pandemic but it was not really that much. Actually this platform has helped me a lot.
It is good that you're one of those that made a lot of money during the pandemic because we were told that most of the online money making platforms paid handsomely during the covid 19 era.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds